Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Flow And Snow - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flow And Snow (174686 Views)

Melting Snow. / Out In The Snow. / The Sun In The Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow!I don register...following with the speed of light!

Flow...yah head dey dia!
Re: Flow And Snow by ritababe(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Psalmwise:
#majestically walks in...,I grit u all in dis room in d name of d father and d son and d holyspirit...,may we enjoy dis story to d end amen,

#Brings out bread and beans,....,cum nd join me ooo

Toykathy,ritababe,logoDwhiz, where are thou? Space dey my front and back oo

no mess for this room with ur beans oh
Re: Flow And Snow by toykathy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
i don come, oya shift wella

Psalmwise:
#majestically walks in...,I grit u all in dis room in d name of d father and d son and d holyspirit...,may we enjoy dis story to d end amen,

#Brings out bread and beans,....,cum nd join me ooo

Toykathy,ritababe,logoDwhiz, where are thou? Space dey my front and back oo
Re: Flow And Snow by Psalmwise(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
ritababe:

no mess for this room with ur beans oh
my mess no dey smell bad...persn even confess tell me say e dey smell lik missparis....,jez sit back and relax...today own go smell lik hausa perfume(cos nah hausa sell am for me)
Re: Flow And Snow by Psalmwise(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
toykathy:

owk...welcome u go chop(shows her bread and beans)
Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
toykathy:

I see you toykathy
Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Psalmwise:
my mess no dey smell bad...persn even confess tell me say e dey smell lik missparis....,jez sit back and relax...today own go smell lik hausa perfume(cos nah hausa sell am for me)
Palmwine abi na @Palmwise....u neva change with al yah kind smelling fud,!anyway I gat yah melesin 4 here
Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Una zoom una..."Chistar family"...Oya oga OP wey dey wait patiently
Re: Flow And Snow by Psalmwise(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
buoye1:
Palmwine abi na @Palmwise....u neva change with al yah kind smelling fud,!anyway I gat yah melesin 4 here
chai u no sabi food...,dat food u re saying as medicinal benefit

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by toykathy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thz i'll pass, i dnt like beans just bring dat chilled yoghurt.
Psalmwise:
owk...welcome u go chop(shows her bread and beans)
Re: Flow And Snow by kingphilip(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
ritababe:

and u nor call me, na wa oh

bunsky, yurme make una come oh
no vex jare
welcome
Re: Flow And Snow by toykathy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oya close ur eyes nah, i just dey hide here.
buoye1:
I see you toykathy
Re: Flow And Snow by Livingwalker(m): 2:38am On Jan 19, 2015
grin sTaY TuNeD .....
Re: Flow And Snow by Livingwalker(m): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2015
grin sTaY TuNeD .....mamaToykathy I site you

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2015
#AyamNite....

Living walker go and sleep
Re: Flow And Snow by Psalmwise(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Livingwalker:
grin sTaY TuNeD .....
chisos toykathy,livingwalker,buoye1 so una nvr sleep at dat kind time
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2015
"ennnnnnnnnn!! who mess!!" The odour was killing, a weapon of office destruction.

Destroying the fresh air in the air conditioned office.

"e no go better for the person wey mess" Segun cursed.

"what is smelling?" Kel asked a rather Rhethorical question.

"na air freshener dey smell, Irish air freshener!!!" I almost said.

The gas was released from the a'nus of no one else but the one that f'arted and his Jean trousers tore, the one that his fart smelt like Nitrogen gas, the one that his f'art smelt like rotten egg spiced with over fermented Palmwine garnished with burnt Kuli Kuli. Amos was his name, but i wished his parents named him f'art Joe.

"Amos! you do well oh" I commended, with my both hands on my nose.

I instantly caught Asthma, I could barely breathe.

Just then, Mr Wole came out of his office to the reception where we were.

"gen gen!! this one don come to smell this mess" The f'art had diffused all over the room.

"what is smelling here?" Mr Wole's extra large nose had done the job it could do best. It's ability to percieve was very sharp.

"Sir, i think it's the food of the woman that sells food in the restaurant downstairs, she has started cooking this her beans again" Amos tryed to cover up his sins, his f'art rather.

"how can Mama Sikiru's beans smell this way" Mr Wole fell for his lies.

"Sir, how you take know say her name na Mama Sikiru?" I wondered how our boss knew that the woman that sold food downstairs was Mama Sikiru.

"abi oga dey go Wak for there!!" I was still wondering, because i had never met him downstairs eating. Or so i thought.

"ennnnnnnnn!!" James cried.

"what kind of beans smells this way?" Mr Wole spoke like he couldn't differentiate between Beans and f'art.

"na German beans" I almost said.

"Kel! get the air freshner, and spray it here!!!" I thought i heard him said: "get the gun and shot Amos", i would had been glad, infact gladder than his wife Gladys.

Mr Gladys Akeju!!! Average in Height, Chocolate in Complexion, Yoruba in Intonation, Lepa in Size, Catwalking in Steps, and yet between 35-45 in Age. And if i must add, Sickler in Health............... Or so i thought.

She loved her husband so much, but i don't think her husband loved her half as much. A good cook, or so i thought, hardworking, loved her children so very much, a devoted christian, prays always, infact a characteristics of a Virtuous woman according to the Bible. Sometimes i wished she was my mum, or better still, my second mum.

Kel sprayed the air freshener directing it 75% of the time to where Amos'es a'ss was. I never blamed her actions, we all knew that Amos was an award winning "Fartima".

"we are done sir!" I announced, as i finished packing my Anual report.

The time was 17:59 when we left the office. And it was time to be nowhere else but; Mama Sikiru Restaurant and Bar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
adegwurulez:

Ow jeez!!!

Was that funny?
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
buoye1:
Wow!I don register...following with the speed of light!

Foxy...yah head dey dia!

welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by adegwurulez(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
flow1759:

Was that funny?
damn right it was. You murdered it

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by virtuous900(f): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
lol......nice one flow
Re: Flow And Snow by toykathy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Psalmwise:
chisos toykathy,livingwalker,buoye1 so una nvr sleep at dat kind time

I be fowl? Why i go sleep early?
Re: Flow And Snow by waistaa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
God make yhu bigger.welcome back
Re: Flow And Snow by toykathy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
fartima........dat got me cracking. Weldone flow.
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
ritababe:

and u nor call me, na wa oh

bunsky, yurme make una come oh
my love i don show.
Howdy?
Re: Flow And Snow by jonsnow92: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
damn my favourite writer is back..welcome back flow...still you flow
Re: Flow And Snow by Rajy00(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
flow...flow... flow... y u go use one full update analyse mess na?
Re: Flow And Snow by seuncyber(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: Flow And Snow by buoye1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fa'rtima!!!making me "LOLing"
Re: Flow And Snow by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bunsky:
my love i don show.
Howdy?

welcome back
Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
ritababe:

welcome back
tnx dear
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
"Mama Sikiru! give me two pounded yam and vegetable soup" Segun Ordered.

Two wraps of Mama Sikiru's pounded yam couldn't be compared to a conventional two wraps, it could be compared to say Five of a conventional pounded Yam wraps. Or so i thought.

"Sege!! you wan kill yourself!!" i yelled.

"wetin concern you, abi na your money i go use buy am? or na your belle i dey chop am put?"

"madam abeg give me one bottle of Odeku jor" James ordered.

"And me too!!" All my friends loved the drink with the trademark 1759. Except for Segun.

"abeg give me Rice and Pepper soup, plus Odeku" That was Amos'es favorite combination

"abeg give me Coke make i drink" Guess who said that? Me!!.

Yes!! i took a break from drinking my Favorite 1759 aka Odeku or any other acoholic drink.

"Flow!!!! wetin happen, you no drink Odeku today" James inquired.

"Oboy!! I no well" I borrowed that cliche from Amos. And he smiled.

Truth be told, the last time i drank Odeku, I stooled for three days. On one occassion, i had dashed into a nearby Bank to do my thing, after doing my thing, the odour was so much that i thought it was diffusing from the toilet into the Banking hall, the bank had no air freshener handy so i opened the windows, but still that couldn't help(Zenith Bank Forgive me), since i couldn't do anything about the odour i ran leaving the toilet door open, immediately i opened the door leading to the Banking hall, i collided with someone; a man on suit with his hands on his Nose, my mind told me he was the Bank manager so i ran out of the Bank in other for me not be arrested.

When i got home that day, my conclusion was; i had drank Fake Odeku the prevoius night because i had never stooled with my p'oo smelling similar to burnt Tyre.

"You no well abi?? wetin dey sick you? you get O'kor Junction?" Amos dragged my right hand from my trouser pocket, i was practising "scratch and win" promo, my p'ubic hair really etched.

O'kor Junction is not a junction in the heart of Ikeja Lagos, it is a Pidgin slang, i think it can be best described as Peyronie's Disease.

But it wasn't Peyronie's disease that i caught, what i caught was "unwarranted shave", i over shaved my p'ubic hair so it resulted in none stop etching. Infact i had scratched out the upper layer of the skin in that region and i could feel droplets of blood coming out.

"na your Papa get O'kor junction" I cursed.

"same to you" James replied.

As i saw two bottles ice chilled Odeku on a tray, i salivated.

My eyes drifted from that to another two bottles of Odeku, natural Odeku. I wished i could drink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.