Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Confused Amaechi Now Claims To Be Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused Amaechi Now Claims To Be Igbo (1090 Views)

Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari / Corruption Allegations: Replace Amaechi Now, Northern Youths Tell PMB / Exclusive: Theft By Rotimi Amaechi Now N242.4 Billion And Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused Amaechi Now Claims To Be Igbo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D!!!
I Am Full Igbo Man. - Gov Chibuike Amaechi.

Wonders will Never end. The Governor of Rivers state, who is full blooded Igbo man, but denied Igbos as a result of his misunderstanding with President Jonathan has announced that he is now an Igbo man.
01/01/2014.
"Interview an with AIT Television Amaechi said that, President Goodluck Jonathan has developed Abia and Imo states but has refused to develop Rivers state.
Amaechi queried further, "Are we Biafrans?"

13/01/2015. [A year After]
At APC Presidential Campaign Going On At Imo State The two-faced Governor, told the crowd that, "A bum Onye Igbo, Anam Asu Igbo, Afam Bu Chibuike Amaechi." [I am a bonafide Igbo Man, My name is Chibuike Amaechi]

This is the Hypocrisy of a confused man who denied his root because he want to Insult the President of Nigeria. This Judas Iscariot today wanted to associate with Igbos now he wanted their votes.
This is the hypocrisy from the group that have been preaching CHANGE and progress for Nigerians.
Nigerians deserve Better!!!

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI Wrote This On His Facebook Account A Moment Ago / Buhari's Presidential Speech Log(attachment) / "N30 Trillion Is Missing Under You"- Former CBN Boss Fires Back At Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.