Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... (8087 Views)

Is The Yoruba Eshu The Same As Christian Devil ,Satan ,Lucifer / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:
The Crime of the Human Beings

We read that before they fell, Adam and Eve were both naked, and were not ashamed. (Gen. 2:25)CEV|KJ|NI After the Fall, however, they felt ashamed of their unclothedness and sewed fig leaves together into aprons to cover their lower parts. (Gen. 3:7)CEV|KJ|NI If they had committed a crime by eating some actual fruit from a tree called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, then they certainly would have covered their hands or mouths instead. It is human nature to conceal one's faults. Thus, the act of covering their lower parts shows that these parts, and not their mouths, were the source of their shame. In Job 31:33 it is written, "If I have concealed my transgressions like Adam, by hiding my iniquity in my bosom. "21(Job 31:33) KJV Adam concealed his lower parts after the Fall; this indicates that his blemish was in his lower parts. Adam and Eve's sexual parts were the source of their shame because they were the instruments of their sinful deed.

In the world before the human Fall, what act would one be willing to carry out even at the clear risk of one's life? It could be nothing else but the act of love. God's purpose of creation, described in the blessings "be fruitful and multiply, (Gen. 1:28)CEV|KJ|NI can be achieved only through love. Accordingly, from the viewpoint of God's purpose of creation, love should be the most precious and sacred act. But because the sexual act was the very cause of the Fall, people often regard it with shame and even contempt. In conclusion, human beings fell through an act of illicit sexual intercourse.

The Illicit Sexual Act between the Angel and the Human Beings

Thus far, it was explained that an angel seduced human beings to fall, and that both the angel and the human beings fell due to illicit sexual love. Human beings and angels are the only spiritual beings in the universe who are capable of having love relationships. We can deduce that the illicit sexual relationship must have involved the angel and human beings.

Jesus said, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. (John 8:44)CEV|KJ|NI Since the Devil is identified as Satan, (Rev. 12:9)CEV|KJ|NI we can assert that human beings are descendants of Satan, the "ancient serpent" who tempted human beings. Through what circumstances did humankind become the descendants of the fallen angel, Satan? There was an illicit sexual relationship between the angel and the first ancestors. As the fruit of that relationship, all humanity is of the lineage of Satan. When St. Paul wrote, "we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies, (Rom. 8:23)CEV|KJ|NI he was acknowledging that we fallen people stem from the lineage of Satan, not the lineage of God. John the Baptist reproached the people, calling them "a brood of vipers, (Matt. 3:7)CEV|KJ|NI that is, children of Satan. Jesus said to the scribes and Pharisees, "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? (Matt. 23:33)CEV|KJ|NI These verses affirm that we are the offspring of an illicit sexual relationship involving the angel and our first ancestors. This, in fact, lies at the heart of the human Fall.

http://www.unification.net/dp96/dp96-1-2.html

cc
Seun, Rocktation, pasqal09, farano : I mistakenly created this thread in this section, kindly move it to the religion section. Thanks!

Diagnosis: Attention Seeker.

What can I say when such thinking as above holds no water. Do you think other bible passages would not explain it clearly if it were SEX.

Flaws in your OP.

1) Satan USED A SNAKE to deceive Eve, Snakes don't have the kind of sexual organs Man does.

2) There were other trees in th Garden too, if 'Tree of good and Eve' is Sex, what do the other tree REPRESENT? What then does 'The tree of life' also in the garden mean? Why call the place a GARDEN, if the word translated 'Trees' do not mean literal tree?

3) Genesis 3: 4,5 " And the SERPENT said unto the woman,.....For God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be OPENED and you shall BE AS GODs, Knowing Good and bad"

Genesis 3:22 "and the lord God said, the Man has BECOME LIKE ONE OF US,TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL and now lest he put forth his hand and also take also the tree of life and eat and Live forever"

Does Sex make some God/Gods? Because satan said they will be as Gods and God himself said Man is now like them (Man became like God after eating the fruit) - Does that mean God Almighty is having SEX ?

If eating tree of life=Living Forever why would Eating from a tree called Knowledge of good and Evil= SEX ?

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Diagnosis: Attention Seeker.

What can I say when such thinking as above holds no water. Do you think other bible passages would not explain it clearly if it were SEX.

Flaws in your OP.

1) Satan USED A SNAKE to deceive Eve, Snakes don't have the kind of sexual organs Man does.

2) There were other trees in th Garden too, if 'Tree of good and Eve' is Sex, what do the other tree REPRESENT? What then does 'The tree of life' also in the garden mean? Why call the place a GARDEN, if the word translated 'Trees' do not mean literal tree?

3) Genesis 3: 4,5 " And the SERPENT said unto the woman,.....For God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be OPENED and you shall BE AS GODs, Knowing Good and bad"

Genesis 3:22 "and the lord God said, the Man has BECOME LIKE ONE OF US,TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL and now lest he put forth his hand and also take also the tree of life and eat and Live forever"

Does Sex make some God/Gods? Because satan said they will be as Gods and God himself said Man is now like them (Man became like God after eating the fruit) - Does that mean God Almighty is having SEX ?

If eating tree of life=Living Forever why would Eating from a tree called Knowledge of good and Evil= SEX ?

For the record, I am not seeking no attention. I just came across an article that convinced me and decided to put it on here for further edification.

1. You are very aggressive and believe that you know enough to know that you know. It is bad for you, pls quit being like that. Learn how to present your points.

2. Why I think that the sexual organs are the tree of life is because of the fact that whenever they combine in acts, life termed to be formed (fetus). grin

The dick is the tree, the vi.gina is the fertile ground and the pubic hairs are the stems, leaves and branches. The sperm is the water and the woman's eggs are the seed.

Gracias!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
adam eve and serpent are the same nation. same nation with three different kinds of spirit in all of them. but same people like say for example they are all yoruba. or they are all igbo. same people with three different spirit types. and heaven is on earth. heaven means rulership of earth. the white man is in heaven today. and once the serpent corrupted eve, the portion of eve that was corrupted by the serpent were cursed ( dunno how God did it , maybe he blocked and calcified their pineal gland and they stopped producing melanin but they were cursed with white lepros skin ), and a new nation was created of people with white skin called caucasians today but called CAIN in the bible. so the serpent took half of eve and created a new nation CAIN.

Cain is known to be a destroyer, evil and wicked, so how come there's so much advancement in the western world compared to ours?

Who are the fallen angels and what are the demons?

Which of the seven nations on earth is saddled with the task of God's assignment of being fruitful and multiply? Thanks!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Cain is known to be a destroyer, evil and wicked, so how come there's so much advancement in the western world compared to ours?

Which of the seven nations on earth is saddled with the task of God's assignment of being fruitful and multiply? Thanks!
the white man is in heaven. thats why he he has so much advancement.and he destroys other nations for example afghanistan iraq libya etc etc so like you said cain is the destroyer evil and wicked. dont you follow world events ? who goes around causing coups in other countries if they dont dance to the way of the west ? who you think was in charge of killing murtala mohammed and patrice lumumba ? heaven and hell are on earth. and thats why many negros try to run to the white mans countries. because they want to go to heaven.

the fallen angels are the elect ( a small number of men of negro descent ) aka adam, and cain ( the illuminati portion of the white man )

the task of being fruitful and multiply was transfered from adam to cain but he has ignored the task for capitalism democrazy hedonism and debauchery
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
adam eve and serpent are the same nation. same nation with three different kinds of spirit in all of them. but same people like say for example they are all yoruba. or they are all igbo. same people with three different spirit types. and heaven is on earth. heaven means rulership of earth. the white man is in heaven today. and once the serpent corrupted eve, the portion of eve that was corrupted by the serpent were cursed ( dunno how God did it , maybe he blocked and calcified their pineal gland and they stopped producing melanin but they were cursed with white lepros skin ), and a new nation was created of people with white skin called caucasians today but called CAIN in the bible. so the serpent took half of eve and created a new nation CAIN.

I dont think the curse started from that story. Because leviticus ch 13 just started talking about it years later, a quick intro into how the asians and reds came may also help
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
mcfynest how are ya buddy ? trust all is fine. whats the issue yall hashing out here ? let me get a sniff lol

Hey bro, we cool dowm here, trust you cool? When you coming over Hope you would come to nigeria to vote!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by CrazyMan(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcfynest:

That is a logical explanation bro, or we say that adam was brought to eden, but indicationsshows that there were other people during adam's period
Your argument holds ground according to this passage.

Genesis 4:13-17. 13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

If Adam and eve were the only humans on earth, then passage above is a direct contradiction to what we were meant to believe.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcfynest:

Hey bro, we cool dowm here, trust you cool? When you coming over Hope you would come to nigeria to vote!
Not sure if i will make it before the voting but i am relocating to naija finally somewhere between february and march. so we will all definitely jam. maybe we shall drink some orijin together grin
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcfynest:

I dont think the curse started from that story. Because leviticus ch 13 just started talking about it years later, a quick intro into how the asians and reds came may also help
my bros one thing you will find out is that almost every book in the bible is a repeat of each other. so what you are reading in leviticus is what you are reading in jonah is what you are reading in genesis is what you are reading in isaiah is what you are reading in ezekiel is what you are reading in judges etc etc. but it is written from a different perspective from a different prophet and from that prophets own allegorical inclinations. so leviticus is just an overlap and a rehash. the bible is full of rehashes. same story rehashed in many ways
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Genesis 4:13-17. 13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

If Adam and eve were the only humans on earth, then passage above is a direct contradiction to what we were meant to believe.
hailings and salute bros CRAZYMAN
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Cain is known to be a destroyer, evil and wicked , so how come there's so much advancement in the western world compared to ours?

and to buttress my answer with bible verses cuz i already answered this question, you said if cain aka the white man is the wicked, why is there so much advancement in the western world and you said he is known as the wicked and evil. ok lets go there

job 9 vs 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: <<< WHO IS RULING AND CONTROLLING THE EARTH ? THE WICKED AS THE VERSE STATES. WHO IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD ? THE WHITE MAN AKA CAIN THE WICKED. YOU STARTING TO SEE HOW REAL THE BIBLE IS ? IS IT COMING TO LIFE FOR YOU ?

1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. <<< WHO HAS ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THAT VERSE ? THE EVIL ONE. WHO HAS ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD ? THE WHITE MAN

IS IT ALL ADDING UP TO YOU ? ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THOSE TWO VERSES

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by basilico: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Holman Christian Standard Bible
But you, be fruitful and multiply ; spread out over the
earth and multiply on it.”
New American Standard Bible
"As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth
abundantly and multiply in it."
King James Bible
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth
abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Parallel Verses
New International Version
As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply
on the earth and increase upon it."
New Living Translation
Now be fruitful and multiply, and repopulate the earth."
English Standard Version
And you, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on
the earth and multiply in it.”
King James Bible
But you, be fruitful and multiply; spread out over the
earth and multiply on it."
International Standard Version
Now as for you, be productive and multiply; spread out
over the land and multiply throughout it."
NET Bible
But as for you, be fruitful and multiply; increase
abundantly on the earth and multiply on it."
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the
earth, and increase."
King James 2000 Bible
And you, be you fruitful, and multiply; bring forth
American King James Version
American Standard Version
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; Bring forth
Douay-Rheims Bible
But increase you and multiply, and go upon the earth,
and fill it.
Darby Bible Translation
And ye, be fruitful and multiply: swarm on the earth,
and multiply on it.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply, bring forth
World English Bible
Be fruitful and multiply. Bring forth abundantly in the
earth, and multiply in it."
Young's Literal Translation
And ye, be fruitful and multiply, teem in the earth, and
multiply in it.'

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by basilico: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adam was instructed to fill up the world.
What the OP is deducing is nothing but conjectures and illogical conclusions.
How was Adam and Eve supposed to multiply and fill the earth?
Using science to come up with nonsense.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
and to buttress my answer with bible verses cuz i already answered this question, you said if cain aka the white man is the wicked, why is there so much advancement in the western world and you said he is known as the wicked and evil. ok lets go there

job 9 vs 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: <<< WHO IS RULING AND CONTROLLING THE EARTH ? THE WICKED AS THE VERSE STATES. WHO IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD ? THE WHITE MAN AKA CAIN THE WICKED. YOU STARTING TO SEE HOW REAL THE BIBLE IS ? IS IT COMING TO LIFE FOR YOU ?

1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. <<< WHO HAS ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THAT VERSE ? THE EVIL ONE. WHO HAS ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD ? THE WHITE MAN

IS IT ALL ADDING UP TO YOU ? ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THOSE TWO VERSES

Cool... This means that the Black race was of Abel and the witchcraft, blackmagic, envy and metaphysical atrocities associated with the black race are the handiworks of offspring that resulted from the sexual consummation between the blacks and the whites?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Wow! So many unexplained verses in the bible... Your contribution is cool.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
basilico:
Adam was instructed to fill up the world.
What the OP is deducing is nothing but conjectures and illogical conclusions.
How was Adam and Eve supposed to multiply and fill the earth?
Using science to come up with nonsense.

Perhaps you don't understand my core point. What I'm dragging at is the logical fact that the fruit of good and evil that the bible referred to wasn't actually a fruit rather, sexual organs and intercourse.

Therefore, if lucifer tempted or lured Eve into tasting the fruit before handing it over to Adam, it means that she might have opened her legs to lucifer to fxck her 1st.

Do you understand now?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
basilico:
But you, be fruitful and multiply ; spread out over the
earth and multiply on it.”
King James Bible
Parallel Verses
New International Version
As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply
on the earth and increase upon it."
New Living Translation
Now be fruitful and multiply, and repopulate the earth."
English Standard Version
And you, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on
the earth and multiply in it.”
King James Bible
But you, be fruitful and multiply; spread out over the
earth and multiply on it."
International Standard Version
Now as for you, be productive and multiply; spread out
over the land and multiply throughout it."
NET Bible
But as for you, be fruitful and multiply; increase
abundantly on the earth and multiply on it."
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the
earth, and increase."
King James 2000 Bible
American King James Version
American Standard Version
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; Bring forth
Douay-Rheims Bible
But increase you and multiply, and go upon the earth,
and fill it.
Darby Bible Translation
And ye, be fruitful and multiply: swarm on the earth,
and multiply on it.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply, bring forth
World English Bible
Be fruitful and multiply. Bring forth abundantly in the
earth, and multiply in it."
Young's Literal Translation
And ye, be fruitful and multiply, teem in the earth, and
multiply in it.'

So you agree to the fact that the fruit of good and evil is not just fruit, but sex organs?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Cool... This means that the Black race was of Abel and the witchcraft, blackmagic, envy and metaphysical atrocities associated with the black race are the handiworks of offspring that resulted from the sexual consummation between the blacks and the whites?
EXACTLY. only thing is the whites were not white when it happened. they were black like us. they came out of us. we are the same people with white people. 7000 years ago the great great great greattttttttttt grandparents of these whites you see walking around looked exactly like you
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by CrazyMan(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
hailings and salute bros CRAZYMAN
Buzugee alias Obadiah777 aka Sukkot...how fare ye o brethern?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Buzugee alias Obadiah777 aka Sukkot...how fare ye o brethern?
my bros CrazyMan i am fine. all is well. we give tanks and praises to YAH. trust all is well with you

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by CrazyMan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
my bros CrazyMan i am fine. all is well. we give tanks and praises to YAH. trust all is well with you
All is well with me bro, its so good to see you...I'm looking forward to reading lots and lots of controversial epistles from you... grin

In the mean time, let me prepare to watch the second half of QPR vs Man United (my beloved club)

Catch ya later. wink
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sonmvayina(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
the bible version dont make sense...watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY0NobJj8z0
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

All is well with me bro, its so good to see you...I'm looking forward to reading lots and lots of controversial epistles from you... grin

In the mean time, let me prepare to watch the second half of QPR vs Man United (my beloved club)

Catch ya later. wink
no problems my ogapatapata. enjoy ya game with some nice alomo bitters grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
sukkot:
no problems my ogapatapata. enjoy ya game with some nice alomo bitters grin

Its actually ORIJIN mow, no longet alomo

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Wow! So many unexplained verses in the bible... Your contribution is cool.

There is significant time lag between biblical verses. Things didnt happen as they were written, time wise.

sukkot and the OP are dishing out bulllsshiiiiiittttt!
Everyone should beware.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

There is significant time lag between biblical verses. Things didnt happen as they were written, time wise.

sukkot and the OP are dishing out bulllsshiiiiiittttt!
Everyone should beware.

And you just shoot yourself in the foot. Who's dishing out bulllllshit? If you have logical explanations to the topic, kindly contribute meaningfully or else, keep your cool.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by VirginFinder: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

And you just shoot yourself in the foot. Who's dishing out bulllllshit? If you have logical explanations to the topic, kindly contribute meaningfully or else, keep your cool.

Be careful!

You need the Holy Spirit and NOT logic to read and understand the Bible and also to be able to expound scriptures.

Logic will lead you to hell!!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

grin
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Be careful!

You need the Holy Spirit and NOT logic to read and understand the Bible and also to be able to expound scriptures.

Logic will lead you to hell!!

shocked shocked
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

shocked shocked

Don't mind the religious man... grin
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmyrichie:

For the record, I am not seeking no attention. I just came across an article that convinced me and decided to put it on here for further edification.

1. You are very aggressive and believe that you know enough to know that you know. It is bad for you, pls quit being like that. Learn how to present your points.

2. Why I think that the sexual organs are the tree of life is because of the fact that whenever they combine in acts, life termed to be formed (fetus). grin

The dick is the tree, the vi.gina is the fertile ground and the pubic hairs are the stems, leaves and branches. The sperm is the water and the woman's eggs are the seed.

Gracias!

I seem aggressive because YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND IT IS ANNOYING.

You still have not read the bible yourself, you just read a poorly written article with no scriptural reference and you made you conclusion based on spoken stories about what happened in Eden, then you did the mistake of believing such lies.

Read the Bible Yourself and Find out first hand what does it say.

Eg. For rivers flow through the garden of Eden noth one- Euphrates river is one of them, that river exists around Babylon's gate. To say it did not exist is to say Babylon did not exists hence Alexander the great did not exist too.

Jehovah did not forbid sex between Married couples (Adam and Eve were already married). If God did not want Adam to have sex he would not have created him with a joystick (NB there is no useless organ in our body) or ask them both to multiply and fill the Earth.

Adam became like God AFTER he eat from the tree, Does God have Sex?

Adam and Eve were prohibited from Eating the tree of life, so by your logic they should not be able to give life.

Tell me please, what represent the Angels that guilde the tree of life? The scrotum you mean? How does it guide? What represents the spinning sword?

Wasp thinking.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

I seem aggressive because YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND IT IS ANNOYING.

You still have not read the bible yourself, you just read a poorly written article with no scriptural reference and you made you conclusion based on spoken stories about what happened in Eden, then you did the mistake of believing such lies.

Read the Bible Yourself and Find out first hand what does it say.

Eg. For rivers flow through the garden of Eden noth one- Euphrates river is one of them, that river exists around Babylon's gate. To say it did not exist is to say Babylon did not exists hence Alexander the great did not exist too.

Jehovah did not forbid sex between Married couples (Adam and Eve were already married). If God did not want Adam to have sex he would not have created him with a joystick (NB there is no useless organ in our body) or ask them both to multiply and fill the Earth.

Adam became like God AFTER he eat from the tree, Does God have Sex?

Adam and Eve were prohibited from Eating the tree of life, so by your logic they should not be able to give life.

Tell me please, what represent the Angels that guilde the tree of life? The scrotum you mean? How does it guide? What represents the spinning sword?

Wasp thinking.

Quit being judgmental... How do you know I haven't read the bible?

The bible's story regarding the downfall of man is so sketchy that requires fear, hypnotism and successive installation for one to believe in the tales.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

@ / Atheists Debate Religionists * / Prophet Detains WOMAN In A Room Whilelooking For CONDOMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.