Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! (1282 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Sloan: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ visit of Maiduguri is hypocrisy and election gimmickry! It will not work!

Like if you know this joke of a president is desperate and went there silently after begging BH to be quiet while he sneaks in and out quickly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by bakila: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
It may work ohhh.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Sloan: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
^^ Only if this visit brings back the 300 kidnapped girls and wakes up all the unjustly killed soldiers and innocent citizens!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Skillz4u(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sai Buhari insha Allah
Haters quote me

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by laimo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan is a goner.

I sleep easy these days because of the fact.

I've seen election and read correctly.

As OBJ said:Mr.President,this one you're trying might take your life.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by tunwumi: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
The is surrounded by terrible advisers
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by hushmail: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
haba!

make we drink water hang cup nah!

gej no visit Maiduguri, APC complain

gej visit Maiduguri APC complain

it simply shows APC lot to be a bunch of confused e-rats

gej is there on armed forces remembrance day

to felicitate and ginger our brave soldiers on their efforts

for a better and more secured Nigeria

with gej victory is certain

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
If he visits maiduguri, they will complain.
If he doesn't, they will complain.
what do you want?

Meanwhile, it's gimmickry and not gimmickery.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by scribble: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan is a fearless leader

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Sloan: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
customized13:
what do you want?

Stop being quick to be phoolish because that was an obvious typo! Otherwise, you would have seen my correct spelling in the body of my post but you were too quick to try to diver the attention away from the point! No, I actually do know what I am saying and I knew well enough that is is gimmickry and wrote exactly that in my post! http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gimmickry, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gimmickery.

Now address the issue fpoolish losers from the land of the bEasts!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

Stop being quick to be phoolish because that was an obvious typo! Otherwise, you would have seen my correct spelling in the body of my post but you were too quick to try to diver the attention away from the point! No, I actually do know what I am saying and I knew well enough that is is gimmickry and wrote exactly that in my post! http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gimmickry, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gimmickery.

Now address the issue fpoolish losers from the land of the bEasts!
I didn't even bother to read your post because I know nothing reasonable comes from a frustrated being like you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:
Jonathan is a fearless leader
Jonathan is a clueless leader...... goodluck jonathan is a president that thinks with his mouth and not his brain....
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by smsshola(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
To som its not gimmicks... but I will really appreciate if they ansa this questions...

Why wait till now after 5years of insurgency?

Is it d visit really as a sign of empathy or fo election?

Will he talk about the chibok girls?

Will he also pay homage to the families of the missing girls?

Is my presidio now the chief of army staff?

Why not Baga where 2000 soul were slaughter?
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by citizenY(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
hushmail:
haba!

make we drink water hang cup nah!

gej no visit Maiduguri, APC complain

gej visit Maiduguri APC complain

it simply shows APC lot to be a bunch of confused e-rats

gej is there on armed forces remembrance day

to felicitate and ginger our brave soldiers on their efforts

for a better and more secured Nigeria

with gej victory is certain

Testing mike, testing mike, one twoooooh twoooohhhhh , one twooooh.

In preparation for campaign rally. No one is fooled.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
The most pertinent questions we should ask are:

1. Why didn't he visit when the Chibok girls where kidnapped?.

2. Why didn't he visit when Baga was attacked?.

3. Why didn't he visit when suicide bombers where bombing innocent Nigerians?.

4. Why didn't he visit When Boko Haram stormed a village and abducted men and women?.

5. Why didn't he visit and praise the farmers who went ahead to challenge Boko Haram and rescue the abducted people?.

Any sensible Nigeria will see through the wiles of GEJ!. The guy isn't smart at all!.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by ASL33: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:
GEJ visit of Maiduguri is hypocrisy and election gimmickry! It will not work!

Like if you know this joke of a president is desperate and went there silently after begging BH to be quiet while he sneaks in and out quickly!
b4 now you guys been shouting he is not visiting Borno, he visits and you guys are still not happy. Maybe you thought your boko boys will not let him come back alive. You pipo failed once again.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by citizenY(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
customized13:
what do you want?

Yes, you are right.... the visit is gimmickry. You are very intelligent.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by Kingspin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
When your 72 years old APC (Papa) cannot even comdemn the attack talk more of condoling the victim.
Re: GEJ Visit Of Maiduguri Is Hypocrisy And Election Gimmickery! It Will Not Work! by alakaloko(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
To the critics cum opposition , If truly you have what it takes to stop Boko Haram insurgency why waiting till you get to power before presenting the solution..

Hypocrisy is when you watch the very people you claimed to love and want to rule/lead been killed because you hate the person in power..

Where is your sense of patriotism?

Why can't you bury your ambition, save your people and watch if they will not compensate/appreciate your love?

I'm afraid you are not taking advantage of the messy situation we are going through to take charge and add insults to our injury...

If your passion for the soul of this country is genuine help the present Government in ending insurgency...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2015: Breakdown Of Voters By State / Buhari's Daughter Zahra Buhari Tweets A Bombshell On Twitter After A Come Back. / Ohaohanaeze Denies Endorsing Jonathan-asks Igbos To Vote Buhari Or Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.