Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Need Help To Find The Truth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help To Find The Truth. (913 Views)

The Truth About Addiction / Please Help To Translate Turmeric In Yoruba Language / The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Find The Truth. by raybaba2: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello brotherhood,sisters may not want to be sincere with me.I have a girlfriend who claim to be a virgin. The date is not too long we just stared.Though i did that thing and blood came out like a regular virginity.But i think i am lost here. This space is not my size and we just started plus we are always together.My question is, is it possible for a lady who is not a virgin to make herself a virgin again and blood will come out like a normal virgin? and how possible is this please help..
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
raybaba2:
Hello brotherhood,sisters may not want to be sincere with me.I have a girlfriend who claim to be a virgin. The date is not too long we just stared.Though i did that thing and blood came out like a regular virginity.But i think i am lost here. This space is not my size and we just started plus we are always together.My question is, is it possible for a lady who is not a virgin to make herself a virgin again and blood will come out like a normal virgin? and how possible is this please help..
lol, someone is making me to laffff here.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am confused at your question. Is it that you are amazed at the size of the va.gina or you don't believe she is a virgin despite the fact that you saw blood coming out of the pu.ssy?
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by raybaba2: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
@ PRISTINEMUSCLES i am confused 1 about the size and 2 if maybe she used something to regain her virginity coz someone said is possible but still i saw blood when we first had it.
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
raybaba2:
@ PRISTINEMUSCLES i am confused 1 about the size and 2 if maybe she used something to regain her virginity coz someone said is possible but still i saw blood when we first had it.
If i may ask how big are you down there because i know that most virgins have tight pu.ssy and as such your organ is supposed to fill up the hole. For the fact that you saw blood it could possibly mean the hymen is broken.
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by raybaba2: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Im cool down there but what im asking is, if u disflower a lady and blood came out and later you realised her pussy size is so wide to carry a baby head and this is just few weeks you disvirgin her what can we call this
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm......if you know that you are indeed cool down there....if you have experience and figure she is too free down there to be a virgin then I think either 1. it can be true she was a virgin but was using some form of Love Machine to masturbate or 2....she knew she was not a virgin and allowed you to enter her while she was on her period. Don't even ask her....you need to find out indirectly.
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
From your explanations, my mind is telling me she must have used va.gina tightening cream because i do not see why her va.gina should be very wide after few moments of penetrations. Your case reminds me of an exploit with a petite lady. She told me she had only had intercourse once and that was when she was disvirgined but the size of her hole was massive. Maybe your galfriend falls into that rear category of females.
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
raybaba2:
Im cool down there but what im asking is, if u disflower a lady and blood came out and later you realised her pussy size is so wide to carry a baby head and this is just few weeks you disvirgin her what can we call this
Lol at baby head, sorry but I don't think she was a virgin. Please make peace with that and move on smiley
Re: I Need Help To Find The Truth. by eightsin(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Na laff I just come laff

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help / Could Immediate Strenuous Work Cause High BP / With Kangpe, A Doctor’s Advice Is Just An “app” Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.