Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

(photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace (2655 Views)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by folik121: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truely Otunba Alao Akala is the man of masses, a grassroot politictian, symbol of peace as he campaign along with he's families, below is Olamiju Alao Akala in the crowd campaign along with his father, this man is the man of masses, how many politian can campaign along his/her family? instead, they send there children abroad and use masses to gain there selfish interest, indeed Otunba Alao Akala is the man of the masses

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by folik121: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
(Photo) Alao Akala Achievement As Oyo State Governor www.nairaland.com/2075357/photos-alao-akala-achievement-oyo
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok. Adonhiya
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Adextaiwo48(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Greedy man
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by fattybombom: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nairaland!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by tlops(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abet make dis man move on!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Alphaoscar: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Michael Jackson reloaded should go and siddon.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't wish him success in this journey. He is a thief and a tout just as Fayose of Ekiti.

Another thief but a gentleman in Ladoja or a thief but refined man in Ajimobi is better for us in Oyo state.

Unfortunately, the three front runners in Oyo state are not good enough for us!

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by farano(f): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who's he?
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by motherlode: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm, Man of the masses!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by demelza: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Michael Jackson reloaded should go and siddon.
Dont you ever desecrate the name of MJ by comparing him to this tout.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Truth24(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Keep d flag flying!
Gej till Buhari turns 77yrs
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Urine: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:
I don't wish him success in this journey. He is a thief and a tout just as Fayose of Ekiti.

Another thief but a gentleman in Ladoja or a thief but refined man in Ajimobi is better for us in Oyo state.

Unfortunately, the three front runners in Oyo state are not good enough for us!

What of Teslim?
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
SUN Bleaching Man of the Year Award 2014 grin

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by dominique(f): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
So bringing their children out to rallies is now a yardstick to vote someone into a government abi?
op, make sure you use the money Akala paid you to improve your written English sheeesh!

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
farano:
Who's he?

You mistook this Section for Romance?!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:

You mistook this Section for Romance?!
Don, why na? undecided This, instead of you to explain to her. I'm sure she doesn't really know. She knows what you don't anyway. Make-ups and it's likes. cheesy

Farano, don't mind him. Akala is a former governor in one of Nigeria's 36 states, Oyo. I hope you know Oyo. undecided
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
laykorn:

Don, why na? undecided instead of you to explain to her. I'm sure she doesn't really know. She knows what you don't anyway. Make-ups and it's likes. cheesy

Farano, don't mind him. Akala is a former governor in one of Nigeria's 36 states, Oyo. I hope you know Oyo. undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Now, she will tell you 'Oyo' is 'On Your Own'.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Kakakakakakakaka. Ayyaf fall down from ewedu tree ooooo.

Don wait o, can a Romance moderator hide comments in Politics? undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
laykorn:

Kakakakakakakaka. Ayyaf fall down from ewedu tree ooooo.

Don wait o, can a Romance moderator hide comments in Politics? undecided
Ayamlaykorn

cheesy grin. No o, they can't fit. It's impossicant!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin. No o, they can't fit. It's impossicant!
*dancing.
But, she can ban us wo undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2015
laykorn:

*dancing.
But, she can ban us wo undecided
Ayamlaykorn

She can only do that in Romance. Fortunately, I don't and have never visited there!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
donphilopus:

She can only do that in Romance. Fortunately, I don't and have never visited there!
shocked
You don't really have to visit there to have posts in there. You must have commented on a Romance topic that made front-page before. If not, then you're an iwin. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by deriod(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2015
spending some part of d stolen money ,

Abi o to wole Ni
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2015
laykorn:

shocked
You don't really have to visit there to have posts in there. You must have commented on a Romance topic that made front-page before. If not, then you're an iwin. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Dunno if I have ever done that o. I don't just rush to comments on the threads moved to the homepage. BTW, check the sections I'm popular in.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Dunno if I have ever done that o. I don't just rush to comments on the threads moved to the homepage. BTW, check the sections I'm popular in.
Lol. Thumbs Up. cheesy you fit dey visit romance small small na. A lot to learn, E just be say na there all the small children like pass. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by donphilopus: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. Thumbs Up. cheesy you fit dey visit romance small small na. A lot to learn, E just be say na there all the small children like pass. Lol
Ayamlaykorn

Lol... But me no be elderly too na. We all are youngies... tongue Dunno about you though.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by PassingShot(m): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Urine:

What of Teslim?

Teslim, I don't think he has any chance in this election. Akala even has more followers in Ibadan than Teslim. He is worse than of the candidate contesting.
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by folik121: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2015
dominique:
So bringing their children out to rallies is now a yardstick to vote someone into a government abi?
op, make sure you use the money Akala paid you to improve your written English sheeesh!
confused fellow!
Re: (photo) Alao Akala Proves He Is The Man Of The Masses, Symbol Of Peace by farano(f): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2015
donphilopus:

tongue

Thanks @ laykorn smiley

(1) (Reply)

Image Of The Enugu Explosion..... / 'GESKIYA' The Truthfulness Of The North. / The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.