Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best (657 Views)

What Can We Learn From The Life Of Samson? / Lessons To Learn From Jesus Leadership Qualities / What Is A Faith Conversion? What Does It Mean To Be Converted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best by wiegraf: 3:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best by EvilBrain1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Derren Brown is by far the most powerful man of god I've ever seen. His miracles are greater than those of Pastor Chris, Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonnkhe or even TB Joshua. And he's a gay atheist (gaytheist?)!!!

Derren Brown proves beyond any doubt that you dont have to believe in god to be a good stage magician. We can all aspire to be greater than Adeboye, its not just for christians alone.

Edit: Before magic fans crucify me let me just state that by "good", I mean popular and financially successful. I dont mean technically good. Lets face it, all those pastors I mentioned are quite rubbish. Even a monkey can figure out how theyre performing their tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best by wiegraf: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MT3izBQfh5M#t=799

Indeed, watch him in this segment (roughly 13 mins in) convert cantankerous atheists with just a touch. Sweet jeeeeeezuz, I think I feel it too!

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/15 / Does Christains And Muslims Serve The Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.