Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic (23344 Views)

FG And Ex-Militants Meet In Benin Over Niger Delta Avengers / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by hahn(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
iterator24:
ode! boko haram is confined to the north east, do you think if CNN claims are true their trucks should be in kano (killing people like rats) let alone abuja! ISIS almost overtook all of iraq in a year! Guy its obvious this guys are working... we should be calling on Chad to support the fight, because this people allow BH into their territory after committing atrocities hence BH jurisdiction in borno. Common sense aint rocket science..

if we decide to engage chad militarily, UN will hala, amnesty international will hala, I just miss Abacha

Lol. Are also going to blame Chad for our porous borders and ill equipped armed forces ? What are we engaging their military for? Your comment is overall meaningless. You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by An2elect2(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Here to read comments and like sensible and objective posts. cool
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Genea(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Nawa o
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by hazyfm1: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
APC again!!?

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
APC are Masters of Change! they change every changeables. they can even change stations just to satisfy their great multitude of supporters and slaves and fans and hoodlums.

But APC is not running the country.....and the Army does have issues...bogus CNN report or not.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by apoti(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish and clueless response. the best response the FG and the Army can give to any one is to end the insurgency undecided
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by GovWahala: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Very satanic!
Just to undermine the FG(jonathan) and the military's effort

2 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
bro4u:
No doubt about it the western world has shown their hatred towards us by publicly creating and fabricating false news so as to dismantle Nigerian image internationally,av always said it and will keep on saying it,America,Uk etc are not friends of Nigeria thats why i prefer Arab nations to these monsters......
my brother, we dey the same shoe oh! but kids of these days now see UK and USA as paradise. while adults like me see the Arab nations as a place for matured minds.

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
I was shorked when I watched the news on. CNN,this cable network News is nothing but working for the west to distablised nigeria,that s blackmail of the highest order,CNN my foot

4 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Sanguine77(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Isiterere:
. GEJ promises to provide 8 million jobs in d next 4yrs if re-elected.....for more jokes text JONA, to 4190.
Promo last till FeBuhari 14 '15....pls go n get ur PVCs so dat we can send dis zoologist to where he belongs...he tinks Nigerians ar d same Nigerians he deceived in 2011 wit his comic 'I av no shoes syndrome'..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..#ChangeIsPossible

ALL IZZ WELL
Some people have thrown caution to the wind with unguarded utterances. We are talking about the Nigerian troops and the fight against insurgency. Is your post related to any?

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Boko Haram is knocking on your door. Your politicians are stealing all your money but its western media you are worried about? Nigeria is bound to fail!
onye ara.... mgbeke
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Gej till buhari finds his certificate
GeJ till tinubu's teeth turns white
GEJ till Amaechi stops deceiving people
GEJ till obasanjo explains what happened to our 16bn dollars power intervention fund
GEJ till Atiku stops womanizing
Gej till oshiomole becomes taller than Aki and paw-paw。

2 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by jingh(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
CNN,BBC and rest, all what they do is to tarnish images... God bless our Nigeria Military!!
tarnish image that has already been tarnished by your master GEJ, sheybe you be Yoruba
don't you hear of that proverb
ti ogiri koba laanu........ complete dat yourself.

you are a disgrace to common sense sir, you are a disgrace to Yoruba, you are a disgrace to adulthood.

rather than say d truth you are here behaving foolishly and dumb.
pls change ur username from Yoruba I beg you.

no to Jonathan
yes to buhari
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by MrPresident1: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
The report is very satanic and evil.
They stopped buying our oil, they tipped off South Africa on our arms purchases, they asked Saudi not to allow us fly our arms through their airspace, they refuse to sell arms to us.

satan, God is watching you!

3 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by babaireti(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
I only blame the Soldiers for keeping mute in the face of mortal risk
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
eduwando:
I was shorked when I watched the news on. CNN,this cable network News is nothing but working for the west to distablised nigeria,that s blackmail of the highest order,CNN my foot

Why wld anyone try to distabilize an already disorganised and backward country like ours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by gen2briz(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
TAN from the word saTANic.
Coming from FG abi..... Nice one
Anyway
#GMB till Mimiko get sense
#GMB till GEJ comes out to thank Nigerians for giving him shoes.
#GMB till TAN's get better jobs.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Are also going to blame Chad for our porous borders and ill equipped armed forces ?What are we engaging their military for? Your comment is overall meaningless. You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about
so thats unique to nigeria abi? you should delete this baseless post of yours ode
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by cyprus000: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
what do u xpect from a foreign media,working under US,if u talk now,fellow nigerians will say u are belivin in a"conspiracy theory [size=20pt]blah blah[/size]".y can't we see,that the west doesn't mean well for us.during the Ebola saga,we asked them for their vaccine and they refusd to give us,wen we created our's "nino silver".they threatend to band us,if we dont scrap our vaccine,same thing happend during our arm purchase,which they declind to sell to us,now that we have recently acquird from russia,they want to blackmail the military bcs of wat i call [size=35pt]jealousy(bad belle)[/size].i was on vanguard this morning and i saw nigerians, using this stupid act from the west,to score cheap political point,wat is even wrong with our PDP and APC people.i don't lyk jonathan but i will not fold my hand and watch any asshole organization.project us to the world as weaklin,we don't know the magnitude of damage this single lie has cost this nation.the seveirenty of this nation is in a great mess.did u people see wat happend during the #Bringbackourgirls campaign,how CNN portrayed our military as a weaklin and portrayed the CIA as the HERO comin to save our ass,they even showed them on slow motion,u know that kind of thing u see in a movie wen a hero want to save the day..hahahahah,NAija dun suffer:mrgreen:.wen they came cam,wat happen.they refusd to share intenligenc report wit us.it was even isreal which was not one of our best ally,that agreed to share report with us..i started watching foreign madia,wen i was 9yrs and i tell u,all their reports,is based on their interest.if u want to get the truth about the west.watch aljazeera,if its abut the middle east,watch CNN or BBC,but if its abut africa,watch aljazeara.thats how it works,xcept u want to be brainwashed and for the soldier illeged to be party to this.should be charged with treason,thats if this report is true,cos i dont belive them---PEACE OUT

3 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by skak(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
This is all your doings Jona...
...now the worst is happening.

Not only patriotic Nigerians but the whole world are against your clueless administration.

You better know, leadership is not by force so stop doing wayo to us because your wayo will not work.
If you must govern then we suggest you go and govern your family

In a simple tense:
We don't want you.
We want GMB.
Shikenan
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by nerodenero: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Who is the satán between FG and CNN?I just dey laugh.It is a known fact we dont take care of our own.Is the country really worth dying for when we know that the labour of our heroes past and present have gone in vain and all our leaders do is to loot?

CNN is on point and FG is wrong.The country truly needs to be delievered from these satanic leaders.

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=29840433][/quote]ask APC
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Tell them Mr President.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by hahn(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
iterator24:
so thats unique to nigeria abi? you should delete this baseless post of yours ode

Oruwe

So, because its not unique to Nigeria is a good reason not to fix it especially since its apparent that its a cause of lots of deaths and homelessness, abi?

At this point you should start bottling and selling your stupidity
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by drey076(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
tarnish image that has already been tarnished by your master GEJ, sheybe you be Yoruba
don't you hear of that proverb
ti ogiri koba laanu........ complete dat yourself.

you are a disgrace to common sense sir, you are a disgrace to Yoruba, you are a disgrace to adulthood.

rather than say d truth you are here behaving foolishly and dumb.
pls change ur username from Yoruba I beg you.

no to Jonathan
yes to buhari
Nice advice
Thanks bro
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But APC is not running the country.....and the Army does have issues...bogus CNN report or not.
APC is running the country ...down!making the country ungovernable thru every system in the SYSTEM,even thru the military view got loyalists.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by shamecurls(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Truth is bitter.........CNN is a reputable media that will gain nothing to tarnish our image.It was an interview from a Nigerian soldier which i believe we all know is true but try to believe the Cajole of out incompetent leaders who say its a western propaganda. Why didn't they pick a Cameroonian soldier to grant such interview? They just wanted to show to the world how incompetent and ill-equipped that our military has become. The Nigerian Army needs to redeem its image. Cameroon is winning the war and we re lagging behind calling it western propaganda.........sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by KwoiZabo(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Lavidah:
Is someone trying desperately to hide the ugly realities faced by these soldiers?
Why condemn other media when very few sane Nigerian journalists or media houses would dare visit the dangerous core of these attack prone areas, to get undoctored reports of the realities on ground.

Please, let Nigerians get actual and real-time information of this worsening situation, regardless of who brings it to us, before the nation is consumed overnight while we all slumber.

A stitch in time would have saved nine, if the government hadn't languished in this self-deceit all the while.
The journalist went to Jos not war torn area. our local media is more informed and to some extent more objective. That CNN interview is truly devilish.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by lastmessenger: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
I personally do believe that the report is misleading. Jonathan offended them by signing the anti-gay law.
Gej will surprise you all come February. Is Gej or no other.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by chukziwood(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Am so sick of some of the ill comments I read here.its easy to sit in d comfort of ur house n criticize.people r out there making huge impact n ur here making silly comments.making mockery of the office of d president is a grave sin.u did not put him there.no man becomes d president without d consent of God,u hv no hand in making gej d president,just like u will hv no hand in removing.If God is done with him,he will single handedly remove him.God doesn't need propaganda.ur enemy is not d president,we hv a common enemy who doesn't want nigeria to progress(Satan).
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by jingh(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
drey076:

Nice advice
Thanks bro
welcome dear
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by shamecurls(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
lastmessenger:
I personally do believe that the report is misleading. Jonathan offended them by signing the anti-gay law.
Gej will surprise you all come February. Is Gej or no other.

Sir,

Its far from that excuse that its because of gay law. its a bitter reality...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.