Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns (1534 Views)

Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by donfidelio(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Oshiomhole chides PDP as APC flags off campaigns

The All Progressive Congress, Wednesday, flagged off its senatorial campaign in Benin City with Governor Adams Oshiomhole taking a swipe at Senator Ehigie Uzamere who rode to the Senate on the back of the Action Congress of Nigeria only to decamp to the Peoples Democratic Party afterwards
He said he was warned that Uzamere is like the leopard which cannot change its spot, but he thought he would have repented and was ready to serve the people.
Unveiling the candidates of the APC at the mega rally held at Urokpota Hall in Benin City, Oshiomhole said the party had carefully chosen its best to represent it.
Speaking on the Edo South senatorial candidate the governor said “there can be no man however generous who will give you what he does not possess. If a man is kind, he will give you everything that he has. You look and I ask you over the past four years, he has been the minority whip at the federal House of Representatives.
“When you listen to Samson speak on issues of Edo State, and the Nigerian economy, on issues of Nigeria well being, how do you feel as an Edo man. I want you to recall the contributions of Osagie as a member of Edo House of Assembly. He discharged himself creditably, he has paid his dues and he has acquitted himself well on the floor of the Assembly. He went to Abuja and he has been a pride of the APC in the Federal House of Representatives.
“For the important job of the senate, we should not risk the danger of sending half baked contractors, swindlers dealers to Abuja. Osagie speaks the truth, he demonstrates the courage of an Edo man. He demonstrates the rich commitment to truth. He has used that to defend the interest of the Edo people. It is on that basis that we are sending him to Abuja”, he said.
According to him, the candidate of the PDP, Mr Matthew Urhoghide has never contested as a Councilor, or for House of Assembly or House of Representatives, adding that the PDP is only out to deceive the people by presenting a political neophyte who will learn the rope from the top at the Senate.
Speaking on the Oredo candidate, Hon Uyi Igbe, he said: “When PDP were in the House of Assembly, they made all efforts to frustrate my first budget by reducing development in Benin City by fifty percent. Money for school infrastructure was not released. When God answered our prayers, Uyi Igbe became speaker.
“When they brought millions, fifty million to ordinary members and seventy five million for the speaker, but the speaker knowing his family background as the son of the Iyase of Benin Kingdom refused the PDP money and said I cannot betray the people of my constituency, because of money.
Oshiomhole said “This is the man I present to you this afternoon. He has done us well, he has worked and we are proud of him. He has my support and that is why he should be sent to Abuja to represent Oredo Federal Costituency.
The Governor also presented a two-time APC member in the House of Assembly, Barrister Paul Ohonbamu as APC standard bearer for Ikpoba Okha and Egor Federal constituency, Charity Amayanvbuo as APC standard bearer for Ovia Federal Constituency and Hon Patrick Aisowieren for Orhionmwon and Uhunwode Federal constituency.
Others presented before the crowd were the candidates for the House of Assembly. Asoro Osadebamwen for Orhiomwon constituency 11, Hon. Eribo Crosby for Egor, Hon Osazimede Sunday for Ovia North East constituency11, Hon Bright Osayande Ovia North East constituency 1, Hon Mrs. Elizabeth Ativie, Uhumwonde, Hon. Iyoha Osagbove for Oredo East, Hon Chris Okaigben, Oredo West.
Other speakers at the rally i nuncluded APC state chairman, Hon. Anslem Ojezua and APC vice chairman Edo South, Mr. Gentleman Amegor.
 ------------------------------------------------------------Pix 1: From left: Governor Adams Oshiomhole, Hon Samson Osagie, Majority Leader, House of Representatives and Mr Anselm Ojezua, Chairman All Progressives Congress, Edo State at the mega rally of the APC in Edo South held at the Urhokpota Hall, Benin City, on Wednesday.

Pix2: Governor Adams Oshiomhole addresses the people of Edo South Senatorial district at the mega rally of the All Progressives Congress in Edo South held at the Urhokpota Hall, Benin City, on Wednesday.

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2015
smiley.wink
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2015
See the devilish come n raid governor...He has not only brought disgrace to APC but has lost the state to PDP because of his foolishness, greediness and wickedness..

Only those in Edo state will understand what am saying...4get what you hear on TV..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Neldrizzy(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Osho baba... Tortoise man
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by brownlord: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
donfidelio:

The All Progressive Congress, Wednesday, flagged off its senatorial campaign in Benin City with Governor Adams Oshiomhole taking a swipe at Senator Ehigie Uzamere who rode to the Senate on the back of the Action Congress of Nigeria only to decamp to the Peoples Democratic Party afterwards
He said he was warned that Uzamere is like the leopard which cannot change its spot, but he thought he would have repented and was ready to serve the people.

According to him, the candidate of the PDP, Mr Matthew Urhoghide has never contested as a Councilor, or for House of Assembly or House of Representatives, adding that the PDP is only out to deceive the people by presenting a political neophyte who will learn the rope from the top at the Senate.

Funny things politicians say to deceive their gullilble followers, that same Uzamere was PDP and Urhoghide was contesting for same position under ACN, Uzamere lost primaries to Danjuma and immediately decamped to ACN, the party betrayed Mattew Urhoghide who has worked tirelessly for the party simply because he din't have the billions Uzamere had for election.

Why did the party not give Urhoghide the ticket but decide to sell to highest bidder?
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by brownlord: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2015
donfidelio:

Speaking on the Oredo candidate, Hon Uyi Igbe, he said: “When PDP were in the House of Assembly, they made all efforts to frustrate my first budget by reducing development in Benin City by fifty percent. Money for school infrastructure was not released. When God answered our prayers, Uyi Igbe became speaker.
When they brought millions, fifty million to ordinary members and seventy five million for the speaker, but the speaker knowing his family background as the son of the Iyase of Benin Kingdom refused the PDP money and said I cannot betray the people of my constituency, because of money.

And same Oshiomole forgot to tell his gullible followers, how ACN dole out millions before those law makers decamped to ACN in his first tenure and when they PDP became 12/12 how much he gave bright with Jeep to decamp that made them had the upper hand in the house.

This guys really think all Nigerians are fools,

If i hear Family background

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Jorussia(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
See the devilish come n raid governor...He has not only brought disgrace to APC but has lost the state to PDP because of his foolishness, greediness and wickedness..

Only those in Edo state will understand what am saying...4get what you hear on TV..
I doubt if you reside in benin city,because your comment amazes me.I know for sure that as far as benin city is concerned, APC is the only serious party here.Also, i know for sure that come February, from Presidency to house of assembly, APC Will win conveniently.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Proxy001(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
oshio has definitely sold Edo state to PDP by his misdeeds. Edo people hate PDP but with the character oshio put up during his 2nd tenure he leaves Edo people with no choice than to return to PDP or maybe another party if a 3rd major opposition arises before the election

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by brownlord: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Jorussia:
I doubt if you reside in benin city,because your comment amazes me.I know for sure that as far as benin city is concerned, APC is the only serious party here.Also, i know for sure that come February, from Presidency to house of assembly, APC Will win conveniently.

huh, not that i support any party, but that can't be true bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Jorussia(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

huh, not that i support any party, but that can't be true bro.
Where in benin do you reside?
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Jorussia(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

without any doubt in my mind,i know you don't reside in benin,because if you do,and such comment came out from you, and I advise you to bury your head in shame.
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by zantama05(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2015
hahammmm

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Jorussia:
Wake up. OshiOmoOle is only popular outside Edo State. Talk now is that he is worse than the dreadful Lucky Igbinedion.
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Clerverly: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

[s]Funny things politicians say to deceive their gullilble followers, that same Uzamere was PDP and Urhoghide was contesting for same position under ACN, Uzamere lost primaries to Danjuma and immediately decamped to ACN, the party betrayed Mattew Urhoghide who has worked tirelessly for the party simply because he din't have the billions Uzamere had for election.

Why did the party not give Urhoghide the ticket but decide to sell to highest bidder?[/s]

Mumu! You are not making any sense!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Jorussia(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
jerseyboy:

Wake up. OshiOmoOle is only popular outside Edo State. Talk now is that he is worse than the dreadful Lucky Igbinedion.
I reside in benin,and i can authoritatively tell you that,as at today oshiomhole is still very Popular in Edo,though i not as he was in his first three years in office.Don't mind the ranting of PDP,there is absolutely no way PDP will win in Benin city this February. I don't about Edo central,because PDP is very strong there.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by nickxtra(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

What are you saying. No body understands what you are saying, except those who chose to tow the line of your irrational reasoning.
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by nickxtra(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2015
jerseyboy:

You are lying. PDP is only using propaganda to spread falsehoods. Oshiomhole, though may not be perfect, remains popular among the people and has the unshaken backing of Oba, the Ogbemudias, etc, who are in tune with the giant strides of the APC government in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by wisov(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2015
I live in benin, i tell u 1 tin, osho is wicked, he is uselessing edos moni, he is worse dan lucky, he has not done anything! We do want him but we want anoda Apc governor! Pdp should pack to anoda state or confide dem selves in Esan were dia fadas are
Jorussia:
without any doubt in my mind,i know you don't reside in benin,because if you do,and such comment came out from you, and I advise you to bury your head in shame.
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Meanwhile vote GEJ and he will make our 2face rich again.
Gej till buhari finds his certificatr
GeJ till tinubu's teeth turns white
GEJ till Amaechi stop deceiving people
GEJ till obasanjo explains what happened to our 16bn dollars power intervention fund
GEJ till Atiku stops womanizinh
Gej till oshiomole becomes taller than Aki and paw paw。
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2015
wisov:
I live in benin, i tell u 1 tin, osho is wicked, he is uselessing edos moni, he is worse dan lucky, he has not done anything! We do want him but we want anoda Apc governor! Pdp should pack to anoda state or confide dem selves in Esan were dia fadas are
DDeliverer:

I want to assume that Oshiomole is very disciplined and strict in his governance- which is a welcome development... Or what else did he do?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by MKO4ever(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
chimoz:
Meanwhile vote GEJ and he will make our 2face rich again.
Gej till buhari finds his certificatr
GEJ till Amaechi stop deceiving people
GEJ till obasanjo explains what happened to our 16bn dollars power intervention fund
GEJ till Atiku stops womanizinh
Gej till oshiomole becomes taller than Aki and paw paw

The shortcut key (F7) on the keyboard can help you check the spelling and grammar of text in a document

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Vicotex(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Osho baba, the wisest man in APC as a whole....
Apc will see this thread and avoid it like ebola.

Gej till OBJ stomach deflate
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by brownlord: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu! You are not making any sense!

Dunce cleverly my customer how are you?
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by brownlord: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Jorussia:
Where in benin do you reside?

proper benin boy, i'm everywhere in the heart of benin
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
MKO4ever:

The shortcut key (F7) on the keyboard can help you check the spelling and grammar of text in a document
The mistakes are more of typos,besides am typing with a phone and don't have the luxury of some exclamation marks that PC keyboard offers. If you are wise, you could have noticed it but your ITK nature won't let you notice it. Next time do not jump into my post.

.....................Gej till buhari finds his certificate
GEJ till Amaechi stops deceiving people
GEJ till Atiku stops womanizing
Gej till oshiomole becomes taller than Aki and paw-paw。
Re: Oshiomhole Chides PDP As APC Flags Off Campaigns by elantraceey(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
This man is just a pathetic cameloun angry

(1) (Reply)

58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY / Why We Abandoned Jonathan For Buhari – Itsekiri People / News: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.