Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Broom Revolution! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Broom Revolution! (1048 Views)

Broom Revolution Sweeping Accross / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Broom Revolution! by Pataki: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Get your PVC. Do not let this revolution pass you by. The CHANGE IS HERE!

Attached below is a picture of a PDP rally in Benue! Rather than the people coming to praise the clueless party called PDP, the people marched across the stadium with their BROOMS!

Enough is enough with 16 years of PDP bondage.

Nigerians, the power lies in our hands now to effect a CHANGE.

WE HAVE NOT TRULY UNDERTAKEN DEMOCRACY, IF WE HAVE NOT SEEN WHAT THE OPPOSITION CAN DO AT THE FEDERAL SEAT.

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo for a CHANGE.

Re: The Broom Revolution! by Kakpos: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
MAY THE SOUL OF P D P AND ALL THE FAITHFULL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC / Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! / Plot For Postponement Of 2015 Elections Thickens As Jega Cancels Media Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.