Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (37232 Views)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by adefund(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yinmu
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
I know by d grace of God some guys will serve deir punishment here on earth before serving d eternal one up dere...people no get conscience oooo
Like you have not committed sin before. No offense please.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by enomakos(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
sick country
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
englishmart:
small boys in men's clothings
No real man will impregnate a 17year old girl in the first place. Let alone abandoning her
Camel.
I hate that word, 'real man'.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
She's not even Yoruba, good riddance.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by D9ty7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
One of the reasons why I want loacal government authorities to be scrapped off. Imagine in a town abi Village such as Ilaro abi wetin they call am? The king and another good samaritan did what was expected of the government.
The local government authorities should have been contacted or better still, I believe a monthly visit to the villages or streets under a local government's jurisdiction by the authority is not bad. That's failure on their part.
Anyways, congrats to the girl.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by JEITO: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
The rape, armed robbery and kidnap cases in the south-west is becoming worrisome o embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrollMan:
Let me guess; after the said interview, she was still left there to continue the struggle. Oh well what a dumb áss country with stúpid and selfish people.

Tahh Usu, your head dumb, why not take it up from where they stop.
@ Ilaro, Future Leaders Orphanage, or you come from Somalia?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
Like you have not committed sin before. No offense please.
I'm not saying have not commited sin but deir are some offence u commit dat dis-comfort odas. example y should I dope anoda person to cause him or her pains or harm, impregnant and den run away., killing anoda person etc. u can see d gravity of are dese ones I gave
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
berrystunn:

Tahh Usu, your ass dumb, why not take it up from where they stop.

Why advertise your stupidity? Halfwit.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
I'm not saying have not commited sin but deir are some offence u commit dat dis-comfort odas. example y should I dope anoda person to cause him or her pains or harm, impregnant and den run away., killing anoda person etc. u can see d gravity of are dese ones I gave
My sis , you are either a sis or a bro but am very sure you are a sis. Ain't supporting the man that impregnated the girl but you see this our God , He doesn't rate sin whether one is big or small. Sin is sin. I just pray the man repent of this.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
My sis , you are either a sis or a bro but am very sure you are a sis. Ain't supporting the man that impregnated the girl but you see this our God , He doesn't rate sin whether one is big or small. Sin is sin. I just pray the man repent of this.
I'm a male. I know sin is sin by d name but go to d Old Testament and see how punishment were given base on d sin commited. was it not thru d prophet of God.? y didn't someone who commit murder be given 12strokes of d cane.? it means God knows d gravity of each sin
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrollMan:

Why advertise your stupidity? Halfwit.

USU 1 Of Somalia...
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by oyomii(f): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
AutosBay:
Atimes I just wonder, why someone would just take unnecessary advantage, what's with this sex of a thing self, I wonder if it's an achievement or something.

Az in ehnnnnn. Am trying to understand.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I don taya hearing Same old story

kanwulia your attention/input is needed here

I deliberately avoided this subject matter.
I had enough of this kind of stories last year o!
Haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
HILARIOUS.....dis never happen in Gaza
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by docsholz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
She's not even Yoruba, good riddance.
uncalled for
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Can they at least feature her on NTA news,someone may identify her
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by anonymous6(f): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's so sad, she has no parents and some weirdo takes advantage of her. I hope someone comes to her aid soon.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by anonymous6(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Whoever impregnated her isn't sane and also needs psychiatric help.

The nigga is a danger to society and needs to be hunted down and put in an insane asylum.

I doubt he knew her age, but even if he did or didn't, abandoning her after a beating suggests he is mentally imbalanced.

I agree with everything you said, some people are just sick
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by slymichael(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wicked world embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
God bless this good Samaritan. Whatever you ask of God, you will have it.

To the demons tormenting Ifeoma, lose her and let her go...
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Amiee99(f): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
The load plenty o
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
A big shame on the so called King/Royal Father who only made sure the baby was deposited at an orphanage, yet still left this little vulnerable girl abandoned and homeless.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by baby124: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
I smell a rat with this story. A whole 17yr old has no where to go? No one? No village? No family Nothing!!! In Nigeria? When it is not like she fell from the sky.

Hope she did not run away from one madam with her boyfriend and ended up being used and dumped.

Oh, i just read she has mental problems. They should get her treatment and then locate her family.

I wish her goodluck.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by filebe777: 1:49am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29837504][/quote]

Igbos submitting punna for yorubas goons since time immemorial
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by filebe777: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2015

Igbos used n dumped in yoruba land as a reminded they are d refuse bin
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by filebe777: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2015

Igbos used n dumped like the real shit
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by filebe777: 2:00am On Jan 17, 2015

ifeoma blames her mother for telling her toto rules d west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.