Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Brazil Legend Ronaldo To Come Out Of Retirement, If He Can Get Back In Shape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Legend Ronaldo To Come Out Of Retirement, If He Can Get Back In Shape (625 Views)

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / #guesswhat: See What Brazilian Legend Ronaldo Lives On After Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Legend Ronaldo To Come Out Of Retirement, If He Can Get Back In Shape by Dafe306: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Brazil legend Ronaldo, who last played in 2011 said on Wednesday that he will try to get back into shape so that he can come out of retirement to play for North American second division club Fort Lauderdale Strikers. Ronaldo, who became a minority owner in the North American Soccer League's striker said:
"That is not easy because I love to play, I love soccer, that was all my life my big love. When I retired, I stopped playing because of my body, so much pain and injuries,' said the former Inter Milan and Real Madrid forward. To play a soccer game you have to be in very good shape. I will try for myself, it's another challenge, I am sure it will help the league, help the team. I will train a lot, and if the (coach) needs me, maybe, I would lime to play if the Strikers were to reach a final"
Can he get back into shape?

Please visit www.dayosports..com
Re: Brazil Legend Ronaldo To Come Out Of Retirement, If He Can Get Back In Shape by khattab02: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wonder why he wants to suffer his body?? Even sef fora second tier side..

Anyway na him sabi

(1) (Reply)

Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him / Vote Asisat Oshoala For BBC Women Player / Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao: The Fight In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.