Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short (904 Views)

Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short by 9jagistonline(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
More prophecies are coming in relation to the approaching elections in Nigeria, this time his prediction made a Man of God from Lagos State.
Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo said as he spoke about the process and the outcome of the February polls.
He was quoted as saying:
“I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progressives Congress (APC) will revolt. In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was fulfilled. He did not just win but he won convincingly.”
Commenting on his prediction regarding 2011, he added:
“The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”
“Well, we have started praying for him. I am not campaigning for Jonathan. If we compare all the presidents we have had in Nigeria, I think Jonathan has the mind of God and not only that, he also has the fear of God.”
The Lagos prophet also informed that according to his vision Jonathan will be cut short. Nwazuo however refused to go into detail regarding how it would happen. He simply said:
“I would not want to go further than that but I see him cut short.”
It should be recalled that the Enugu prophet recently predicted something that came as a big surprise for many. Anthony Nwoko said that neither Goodluck Jonathan, nor his major rival Muhammadu Buhari would win the presidential polls.

Re: 2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short by sam4(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short by goshen26: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
all these prophets self. will God b saying different thing?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short by hushmail: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
God does not lie

and at the same time, does not speak from

two sides of the mouth.

but the truth remains that nigeria is in serious need of prayers

to overcome this tribulation being posed by those with born to

rule mentality.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015: Prophet Says GEJ Will Win But Will Be Cut Short by theV0ice: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
9jagistonline:
More prophecies are coming in relation to the approaching elections in Nigeria, this time his prediction made a Man of God from Lagos State.
Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo said as he spoke about the process and the outcome of the February polls.
He was quoted as saying:
“I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progressives Congress (APC) will revolt. In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was fulfilled. He did not just win but he won convincingly.”
Commenting on his prediction regarding 2011, he added:
“The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”
“Well, we have started praying for him. I am not campaigning for Jonathan. If we compare all the presidents we have had in Nigeria, I think Jonathan has the mind of God and not only that, he also has the fear of God.”
The Lagos prophet also informed that according to his vision Jonathan will be cut short. Nwazuo however refused to go into detail regarding how it would happen. He simply said:
“I would not want to go further than that but I see him cut short.”
It should be recalled that the Enugu prophet recently predicted something that came as a big surprise for many. Anthony Nwoko said that neither Goodluck Jonathan, nor his major rival Muhammadu Buhari would win the presidential polls.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i do my Job the way Nigerians prophets do their prophecies, i for don lose am tay tay

Na so confusion reach for this 'heaven'? so many contradictory prophecies.

i hope una go allow God rest with all these prophecies.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Gombe State. Pls Confirm / NEW DISCOVERY: Barack Obama's Fake Certificate Exposed / Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.