Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help Needed (594 Views)

Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger / Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration / URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by lillyjane(f): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please how do I contact seun or anybody that can handle my issue. I think my URL has been blacklisted on NL, I used the mail mod option to contact them yet there was no response.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Grime: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
I doubt mods have the ability to censor words.
Your url was either manually added to the censor list by the Admin or they could have an auto ban feature that triggers based on the number of times you have posted your url (unlikely but possible).

Looks like you have posted your link in all your threads. No forum owner would find it pleasing.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by lillyjane(f): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Grime:
I doubt mods have the ability to censor words.
Your url was either manually added to the censor list by the Admin or they could have an auto ban feature that triggers based on the number of times you have posted your url (unlikely but possible).

Looks like you have posted your link in all your threads. No forum owner would find it pleasing.

Yea i did that and I am sorry. I never knew it is an offense.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by guru01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
dont be sorry for the ignorance, just be patient until d ban expires.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by lillyjane(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
guru01:
dont be sorry for the ignorance, just be patient until d ban expires.

It's not a ban, It is a total blacklisting.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by guru01(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok then find one of seun's post and pm him.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know / ASP.NET What Live URL Do I Use For Integrating Interswitch? / A Winning Email Marketing Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.