Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! (4424 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by onila(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
this my aunt has suffered in this thing called marriage ! undecided

shes just managing because of her young kids and he has money

she was siting down in the club with him @ the club
he got drunk and forgot his wife is the one sitting next to him

there was this girl really twerking, shaking her booty on the dance floor

"he just pointed to the booty shaking girl and said
these kind of girls as u see them like this
when u take them to the hotel room, most are boring and stiff
all this nyash shaking is just for show
I go for the quiet, calm and gentle ones in the club, those are the real freaks"

My aunty in my mind was like chei, this kind of man I married
she didnt even bother confronting him the next day

to be continued. . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by tpiaobsession: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
waiting.
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Mimienudles(f): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seriously, for real?
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by onila(f): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Seriously, for real?
why are u acting like, u have not seen useless Nigerian men like him before ?

commot for road, abeg

1 Like

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by MrCork: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila:

she was siting down in the club with him @ the club
he got drunk and forgot his wife is the one sitting next to him

there was this girl really twerking, shaking her booty on the dance floor

"he just pointed to the booty shaking girl and said
these kind of girls as u see them like this
when u take them to the hotel room, most are boring and stiff
all this nyash shaking is just for show
I go for the quiet, calm and gentle ones in the club, those are the real freaks"

My aunty in my mind was like chei, this kind of man
she didnt even bother confronting him the next day

to be continued. . . .

....ONILALAN..YOU this girl again....last year, u created 50 rubbish thread a day.....2015...U hav started again this year?? angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by tpiaobsession: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
where's the rest of the story nah?
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Continue now!
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Subom1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila I think it's about time you write a fiction book and not all this rubbish fake stories. So you were at the club too with your aunt and you now can read her mind.

Your stories are becoming boring now. They used to be kinda entertaining before, I guess you are losing your touch tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila, your family should sign a contract with Nollywood. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by onila(f): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Subom1:
Onila I think it's about time you write a fiction book and not all this rubbish fake stories. So you were at the club too with your aunt and you now can read her mind.

Your stories are becoming boring now. They used to be kinda entertaining before, I guess you are losing your touch tongue grin

she told us the story undecided
I didn't need to be in the club
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Subom1(f): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila:

she told us the story undecided
I didn't need to be in the club
yeah am sure she did grin cheesy
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila, the great and talented storyteller, is back with a brand new one; the trailer of the book "My life, my lies"

Enjoy

8 Likes

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Mimienudles(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila:
why are u acting like, u have not seen useless Nigerian men like him before ?

commot for road, abeg
Ignored
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by onila(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Ignored
smiley I always playing
sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila wannabe

1 Like

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Mimienudles(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila:
smiley I always playing
sorry
Thank you, dearie! But seriously, I haven't seen such and I hope not to
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrCork:

....ONILALAN..YOU this girl again....last year, u created 50 rubbish thread day.....2015...U hav started again this year?? angry
grin grin grin
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by bennyrazz: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila, always looking for attention grin of recent she is fixated with the word "ashewo" I really don't know why?
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Jayne2014(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
That awkward moment when Mr cork accuses onila of opening rubbish threads.

10 Likes

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by tpiaobsession: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Um
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrCork:

....ONILALAN..YOU this girl again....last year, u created 50 rubbish thread day.....2015...U hav started again this year?? angry

You know the annoying part? She's not even light skinned...and she can't bleach! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jayne2014:
MrCock is hilarious, onila ehen, i shake my head.
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by dinachi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila and her Ashawo mouth! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by adamskutty(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Onila u never answer my question for the other side
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by onila(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
adamskutty:
Onila u never answer my question for the other side
just saw it

that's my troll account, thats why tongue
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by adamskutty(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
onila:
just saw it

that's my troll account, thats why tongue
ahaa! grin

So add me with the real one cool
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one, keep it up dear grin
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jayne2014:

As in ehn grin

I've been lmao...

Mr cork of all trolls!
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by homesteady(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
na so so ashawo full your family ni? undecided
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lies from d pits of hell.
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Readonee35L(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
waiting
Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
onila:

She should keep on managing and enjoying his money..
You can't have it all na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enroling Under 2 Yrs Child To School,bad? / Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy? / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.