Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? (507 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by aspaki(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
It has been in my mind for some time, given me very tough debate within me. Is it really better to marry the one you love ? Or to love the one you marry ?

Marrying the one you love is surely one of best feeling or dream come true, but sometimes it still don't work out for some fellows. But when it do, it's a forever relationship.

Loving the one you marry on the other hand is probably the best cause it'll be difficult for you guys to have problems but when you marry someone you don't love inplace of someone you love, its going to be hard for you guys to create or to have feelings for each other but when you do, you are gonna really enjoy it.

It's now down to you my fellow nairalanders, what do you think ? Is it better to marry the one you love ? Or to love the one you marry ?
Re: Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's better to love the one you marry cool
Re: Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
let set this str8....loving some1 u married as to do wit a mistake in d first place so its a good tin to settle wit if u really want a peice of mind but for the 2015 barchelors wu will be rolling it up. Its time to go by the first sentence marry d one you love.
grin
Re: Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by STENON(f): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'l Love the one I marry.
Re: Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by xpac01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wether you married or you were married, just love.
Re: Which Is Better ? To Marry The One You Love Or To Love The One You Marry ? by Dekonjay(f): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Why would anyone think of spending the "rest of their lives" with someone they don't love?

(1) (Reply)

Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections / Reasons To Ceebrate Moms (pix) / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.