Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Please Help Safe My Sister - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe My Sister (9965 Views)

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please my people in Nairaland. I beg you in the name of God. I need your help to safe my sister. She is battling with a life threatening disease. We have been on it for like five years and I think it has gotten to the pick now. The money involved is huge and we don't have enough any more. Yet the condition is requesting for urgent attention than ever. Please I don't want to loose her. My mum may not recover from the effect.

PLEASE MOD. Help me put it in the appropriate section.
I am available to give more details as needed by everyone who wants to assist.

PLEASE I COUNT ON YOU PLEASE. Thanks
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Give more details
What did the doctors say,where is she now,how is she

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (with intracranial extension) that is what they diagnosed at ife. She is in EKITI state
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
They said there is tumor situated at the base of her brain. They will use radiotherapy and surgery to do that. We have spent so much on this before this stage. They have even done surgery for her before they could confirm what they want to treat.
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hello my people. Please help Safe my sister. She is weeping uncontrollable since 3days now. I can drop her contact if need be. Blood has been oozing out from her nose.
Please help
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hi there, so sorry about your sister *hugs*
I think you need to provide some type of proof so people can believe you and assist smiley
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Whatever proof they need, I will supply it. This is the image of the present condition. These tissue papers are soak with blood coming out from the nose.

Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
See another one.

Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please mod. Help me push it appropriately

Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
I beg Tehn to please intercede on this matter. Please we are loosing it
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
The doctors say she will have to undergo surgery.
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by kingolaola: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please my people. The doctors say she will undergo surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by blesso22: 3:29am On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by leverage12(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
I really feel your pain. May God heal her
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by greall12(m): 6:33am On Feb 19, 2015
i wish her speedy recovery
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by Aikon: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2015
TeHN, Jarus, r23, Jaybee, Seun, pickabeau1
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Divine healing!
Re: Please Help Safe My Sister by tunbebes(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oh Jehovah! This is true ooo. I know her. Jehovah! Please its true. Oh my God! Jehovah please heal her and be with her.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Recalls Of 10 Suspended Staff Of Psychiatric Hospital In Benin / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts / Stop Consuming Non Iodine Salt, NAFDAC Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.