Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA (18711 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2015
@the two posters immediately above me, na god himself go personally punish una, ur space booking denied me the privileged of fp. *just joking though
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by sankky: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2015
we must do away with politics of bitterness

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by priscaoge(f): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2015
APSHtit is afraid of PDP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The clueless Rochas is also doing Same. Violence na una 2nd name. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Politricks of lies and propaganda. I saw this coming.

When would LASAA remove APC's stickers pasted all the way from Falomo bridge to Chevron, not forgetting the ones they tied on people's fences ie law school, banks, churches?

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by firmi(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
A LASAA official taking off apc posters

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Walspring: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

He is just crying wolf ....below is a LASAA official removing the APC candidate's poster....why is Agbaje making it to sound as if he is been singled out for such treatment...truth is that most of these posters are dirtying the Lagos environment.

Not everybody like such.

You dont even understand this man posts at all and stop talking rubbish here or you dont post at all..

He is talking about billboard advert and not paper poster.. Dont you read it

Oh!!!! People like you are blindfolded because of you dont reason to understand the post after reading it but you just post because people are posting and you want to be part of them.

Is better we all wise up in this nation and lets fight for our constitutional right and not being bias all the time or after a party that can not even give you/us monthly salary as unemployed citizen

Even if they create 3million jobs, it is within themselves they will share it..

Please wise up for the betterment of this nation

10 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by hedonistic: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Bola Tinubu and the APC are running a fiefdom in Lagos; a quasi-totalitarian regime with no iota of democratic principles.

I implore Lagosians to break this stranglehold in February.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Walspring: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
firmi:

How do you pass in school Do you even understand the post of the man at all

He is talking about billboard advert and not paper poster.

I am sure you are bias and you posted this to tackle the man and this is exactly the diseases most Nigerian have..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by duni04(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
firmi:
Oga I'm not sure u stay in Lagos. I'm sure that hosing off of Ambodes posters was arranged for the BBC. Desmond Elliot's posters (APC) are allover my neighbourhood and nobody is saying jack. The idîots come and put them on ur gate, and if u complain they have their thugs on standby. Meanwhile PDP contestants are not allowed to post anything. Lagos has turned into a Gestapo state overnight. Agbajes allegations are spot on.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Suljosh: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
mikeansy:
This is pure dictatorship from APC and the kind of censorship seen only in North Korea!

Shame on Fasola!
you're wrong. Nobody want that Evil party called PDP in lagos, ask Oba of lagos.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by crazygod(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Agbaje is accusing lasaa of removing pdp billboard not hand posters. Let people read and understand. I have seen this act of lasaa in person. There is a big billboard space that cuts across the road in the suburb of igando where pdp placed their advert and less than two days, the advert was removed. Lasaa should be called to order

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Walspring: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
His just trying to gain cheap popularity.

Lagos is for progressives.

Oh you are part of them that read and dont understand the post.

What is progressive about not issuing or giving billboard advert to their opponent

If that is the way they are doing it in developed countries do you think they will develop at all

I pity some folks generation on this thread

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Walspring: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
see how childish APC supporters can be. Illiterate as their Presidential candidates. I now see the kind of people clicking likes for posts like "even if Buhari presents NEPA bill as cert. he has my vote" Shameless APC

Most of them dont understand post, they just want to feel among and post so that we can read their rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by stigman(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

He is just crying wolf ....below is a LASAA official removing the APC candidate's poster....why is Agbaje making it to sound as if he is been singled out for such treatment...truth is that most of these posters are dirtying the Lagos environment.

Not everybody like such.

Did you read the twitte at all, if you did, that means you didn't understand go back and read it again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by BTT(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
The same thing Rocha's is doing in IMO state.
Why is APC afraid of PDP.

You mean you want someone to dedicate his time and begin enumerating the many 'things' PDP is capable of?

Anybody in his right should be afraid of PDP.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by kennytidistar(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
waleadex:
Since APC still has BAT alive,it's just a way of teaching you Agbaje how Lagos politics is played. You just have to take advantage of other channels to sell yourself to Lagosians.

advert or no advert agbaje has won Lagos already, he doesn't need advertisement he is an hot cake in Lagos now.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by BTT(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Agbaje would not get up to 30% of votes in Lagos....LASAA or no LASAA.

Maybe more. But not enough to carry the day.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Cuckoo48: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
If this Agbaje man did not prepare for election, he should go and rest.
First he complained about posters, now it is billboard.
Come to Ikoyi, Ibrahim Obanikoro has taken over every available space with his imposing posters.
As they are being removed, he is putting up more.
The largest billboard I have seen this election season is in Victoria Island and it is being used by a PDP candidate, same Ibrahim Obanikoro.
Jimmy Agbaje should just admit he has no money to run for election.
When serious people were buying advert space, he was busy conspiring with Bode George to rig the primaries.
He is just looking for excuses to explain away his lazy lackluster campaign.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by anonimi: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
agabusta:
He claimed there is evidence of partisanship, why didn’t he show us?

He is simply giving LASAA the public opportunity to redress itself before escalating the matter by showing proof.
That is how civilised people behave unlike TOUTS and area boys' Asiwajus shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by firmi(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Walspring:

How do you pass in school Do you even understand the post of the man at all

He is talking about billboard advert and not paper poster.

I am sure you are bias and you posted this to tackle the man and this is exactly the diseases most Nigerian have..

@walspring , you are quick to point out my education.but failed to see the post before mine talking about posters. Even if i don't have pictures of her said location. And im not bias. I have no political affiliations what so ever.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Cuckoo48:
If this Agbaje man did not prepare for election, he should go and rest.
First he complained about posters, now it is billboard.
Come to Ikoyi, Ibrahim Obanikoro has taken over every available space with his imposing posters.
As they are being removed, he is putting up more.
The largest billboard I have seen this election season is in Victoria Island and it is being used by a PDP candidate, same Ibrahim Obanikoro.
Jimmy Agbaje should just admit he has no money to run for election.
When serious people were buying advert space, he was busy conspiring with Bode George to rig the primaries.
He is just looking for excuses to explain away his lazy lackluster campaign.

You are very correct with the bold...the whole of the Adeola Odeku axis in Victoria Island is filled up with Ibrahim Obanikoro's billboard and posters...

But the governorship candidate is whinning all over the state preparing excuses to give after his obvious imminent defeat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by disloman(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2015
HzRF:

U use BRA do SUN SHADE

This man is replacing not removing
na u gangan use bra do sun shade,u no dey c

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2015
malele:
I pity people.
APC is bringing destruction to nigeria

Biko pity yourself
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Cuckoo48: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Is LASAA also stopping you from holding rallies
Ambode is campaigning in every medium you are here whining and complaining.
Shebi you wan contest election by force, sotay you rig primaries, oya campaign nau.
Ode!
Beg Ur Papa Bode George, to give you small money to pay for billboard.

Ambode Until PDP is ready to field serious candidates!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2015
lekkie073:
is he removing or replacing ? D pix is not definite

Make I borrow you my glasses?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Jimi go cry tire, he never see anything... grin

Thats politics abeg. Use your power till it lasts...

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by brownlord: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

That is your only concern, you fail to address the issues raised.

smh
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Cuckoo48: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2015
anonimi:

He is simply giving LASAA the public opportunity to redress itself before escalating the matter by showing proof.
That is how civilised people behave unlike TOUTS and area boys' Asiwajus shocked

One month to election, he dey play gentleman with LASAA abi?
If he has proof, there is no time to waste, go to court at once.
He is just giving excuses for his lackluster campaigning.
KORO would have done run a better, tighter campaign.
First he complained about posters, now it's billboards.
I wonder what he will complain about next?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by StOla: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2015
lekkie073:
is he removing or replacing ? D pix is not definite

It's like asking if a lawn mower in operation is cutting grass or fertilizing the soil.

Is LASAA tasked with posting bills for advertising?

Your attempt at ambiguity is very silly.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

We shall see !!! You think it is by making noise on nl.By March1st your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2015
brownlord:

That is your only concern, you fail to address the issues raised.

smh

What issues? That is he whinning?

Dosunmi posters and billboards everywhere

Salis-Fakos posters are every where

Ibrahim Obanikoro posters and billboards are the most prominent on the Island...

I've seen load of this lazy man posters in Lagos

The truth is he cannot afford or not ready to pay the amount LASAA is demanding for those giants boards and doing self help by bypassing LASAA ...thus breaking the signage laws.

They've collected so much money from PDP and they don't want to use it to run a proper campaign but running on people's emotions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Makes 5 Appointments In Education Ministry / Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.