Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466420 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ebenobis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
JaneAlabi:

Wen dd u submit ur dox... wrote myn 24th of jan but submitted my dox 10th of Feb
I tink dey callin for AC n batches
Yea, also submitted scanned docs on 10th Feb but I later went to KPMG tower to submit in April. May be, are u 4 ITA?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm also scheduled for a test on Saturday 13th at JKK Building
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stynhaq(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
JaneAlabi:

Al d best. Success in Jesus name
Amen. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Adekoolz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
hey guys would really appreciate it if you can send me kpmg dragnet past questions my email is gbengaademola@gmail.com tanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com
Pls send to bussyb_fred@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
stynhaq:

IT Advisory has called today for 11-06-15 AC

That's tomorrow. God's favor will speak for you. Come back with testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please I need advice,I did not credit. Mathematics in my waec, I stated this in my application,but I got an invite for the test,please I need advice,do u guys think I should honour it.Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Okesco1: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Falabs:

Pls I need the kpmg dragnet pass questions.
Kindly send to okegift2010@gmail.com
I also came across this site which says they deliver the package at a price, pls can someone confirm if dey are real.
gsesolutions dot dot com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Okesco1: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
agalamanyi:
Please I need advice,I did not credit. Mathematics in my waec, I stated this in my application,but I got an invite for the test,please I need advice,do u guys think I should honour it.Thanks

I will advice u not to do it cos u wil be disqualified. U can reschedule d invite to a period wen must hav goten pass ur math
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
agalamanyi:
my humble advice to you is to forget about KPMG because audit is all about crunching data, hence they're interested in your maths(which tells your analytical strength). I'll advice you to write it on two conditions
1. you writing to get a feel on how their apt test looks like
2. You reside in lagos so as not to incur much expenses
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

my humble advice to you is to forget about KPMG because audit is all about crunching data, hence they're interested in your maths(which tells your analytical strength). I'll advice you to write it on two conditions
1. you writing to get a feel on how their apt test looks like
2. You reside in lagos so as not to incur much expenses

He won't even be allowed to write the test at all. Kpmg's document screening is intense. They will send him back because having a credit in maths is a clear precondition to writing their test. He should better avoid the embarrassment of being turned back at the venue.

Cc: agalamanyi
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by skipo01: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pls send dragnet question to ishaq014real@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by omojeffo: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
hello friends. pls I need a concise description of how to get to the 'JKK BUILDING' from Oshodi. I'll be comin from IB.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
adeaks:

He won't even be allowed to write the test at all. Kpmg's document screening is intense. They will send him back because having a credit in maths is a clear precondition to writing their test. He should better avoid the embarrassment of being turned back at the venue.

you right. I forgot that
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls guys how do I get there from Benin?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
osagiemi:
Pls how do I get to the test center , I'm coming from benin city in edo state.
Pls guys how do I get there from Benin?

jkk buildn,229,ikorodu road, ilupeju lagos
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tayoccu(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2015
omojeffo:
hello friends. pls I need a concise description of how to get to the 'JKK BUILDING' from Oshodi. I'll be comin from IB.
Thanks in anticipation.

board a bus to oshodi (make sure it's one heading to Saudi park), from oshodi, you can take a bike to the address (the bike shouldn't cost more than #100).

Cc: Valentinooo
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi, you said the document screening is intense. Is it not just the originals of the required documents or what exactly are we suppose to bring along?

Thanks

adeaks:

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2015
stynhaq:

IT Advisory has called today for 11-06-15 AC
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jazinogold(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2015
pls guys i want to reschedule dis test cos d distance from were i will be travelling from to attend d test is far n i will b passing out next month...rada dan me going and coming would like to reschedule d test till nxt mnth wen am tru wit nysc! dunno if kpmg will agree to this reasons and resxhedule d test for me.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lantessy(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2015
jazinogold:
pls guys i want to reschedule dis test cos d distance from were i will be travelling from to attend d test is far n i will b passing out next month...rada dan me going and coming would like to reschedule d test till nxt mnth wen am tru wit nysc! dunno if kpmg will agree to this reasons and resxhedule d test for me.
You can reschedule the test. KPMG will agree with whatever reason for rescheduling the test. Just make sure you inform them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2015
mosimi20:
Hi, you said the document screening is intense. Is it not just the originals of the required documents or what exactly are we suppose to bring along?

Thanks

Just take the originals of all the documents they listed. What I mean is that they will scrutinize every document carefully and any inconsistency will result in being sent back. Inevitably some people will be sent back at the venue whether as a result of age or academic deficiency or even fake documents. It happens every time.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2015
tayoccu:

board a bus to oshodi (make sure it's one heading to Saudi park), from oshodi, you can take a bike to the address (the bike shouldn't cost more than #100).

thanks Bro
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benireal1989(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
saytolz:

Thanks. Now, the challenge is uploading the pic, it keeps telling me it shld be 450px by px. Please how did you upload yours.

Thanks
Pls can u help forward d link wer I will have to upload my pics and oda document. And also the requirements or what to bring along for the exam
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks.

adeaks:

Just take the originals of all the documents they listed. What I mean is that they will scrutinize every document carefully and any inconsistency will result in being sent back. Inevitably some people will be sent back at the venue whether as a result of age or academic deficiency or even fake documents. It happens every time.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by saytolz(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
benireal1989:

Pls can u help forward d link wer I will have to upload my pics and oda document. And also the requirements or what to bring along for the exam

http://candidate.fot.com.ng
It's in the mail sent. You are to upload only your passport. And confirm that you will be attending. Also, make sure you remember to print out the invite to take along.
Cheers!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stynhaq(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
noblet:
All the best.
Thank You!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stynhaq(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeaks:

That's tomorrow. God's favor will speak for you. Come back with testimonies.

yeah bro. thanks a lot. your prayers were helpful
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
stynhaq:

Thank You!
So how did it go?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by omojeffo: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
tayoccu:

Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benireal1989(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
noblet:

So how did it go?
Pls can someone in the house help me... My passport is not uploading... It is saying 450px by 450px
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ados4ejy: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Falabs:

Pls send tp micfineboy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.