Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465175 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

I just got a mail last Thursday that I've been benchmarked. I think we would be contacted after they've gotten enough people for September. so, I'm relaxing till late August for medicals

Congrats. You mean call for medicals is guaranteed at this point? I was thinking only the best candidates of those that have made it through the PI would be called for medicals. More like there would still be some type of screening.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolbibz:

Congrats. You mean call for medicals is guaranteed at this point? I was thinking only the best candidates of those that I've made it through the PI would be called for medicals. More like there would still be some type of screening.
KPMG do Recruit about 70 entry level candidates for September batch. so I think they have to get more than that amount of people before doing another screening at benchmark level.
If you go through other threads, you'll discover that no one that has gotten to this level has ever been dropped.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

Yes. partner is the 3rd and final interview. I've also gotten a success mail on that
congrats! ar u 4 IT Advisory also?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luke1001:
congrats! ar u 4 IT Advisory also?
audit
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
audit
ok
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolbibz:

Nothing asides what has been written on previous pages.

First phase of the Assessment Centre is a one minute presentation. You would be asked to discuss one of three topics. All you need is here is confidence, eloquence and brevity. Try pruning your discourse to its main points.

Second phase is some kind of groupwork in which you'll need to actively participate in. Display tact/diplomacy, present for the group if you can, and be time conscious.

3rd phase is the critical reasoning test, and it will be observed concurrently with an interview. For the critical reasoning test, practicing the SHL inductive reasoning questions would do you good. For the interview, You'll be faced with a panel of interviewers (about 4 or thereabout). Questions could emanate from anywhere. Just know your CV and your final year project; also try to establish a relationship between your course of undergraduate study and Auditing/Accounting and have answers to common interview questions ready. You'll be fine.

Wish you the best.
must i dress in suit 4 d AC? pls i nid ur reply urgently... tanx
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luke1001:
must i dress in suit 4 d AC? pls i nid ur reply urgently... tanx
yes please.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolbibz:

yes please.
tanx... pls wil i also nid 2 go wit a calculator?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by masagoody(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

KPMG do Recruit about 70 entry level candidates for September batch. so I think they have to get more than that amount of people before doing another screening at benchmark level.
If you go through other threads, you'll discover that no one that has gotten to this level has ever been dropped.
I stand to be corrected.

after your partners interview....there are 3 possible outcomes depending on your performance.....
1. instant offer mail, then you are contacted for medicals later.
2. an unsuccessful notification mail.
3. A successful mail for benchmarking.

when being benchmarked, there are two possible outcomes...
1. you get an offer afterwards
2. you are scheduled for a second partners interview . most times with the Head of that Division, or another partner or manager.

although being benchmarked doesn't mean you are sure to enter...but you are already 95% in. if called for a second partners interview, just do as you did in the first, and this time, with a lot of enthusiasm.. also, prepare one or two questions that will make the partner talk a little bit more when answering it. and pray for favour from God. it makes other things irrelevant.

10 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
masagoody:

after your partners interview....there are 3 possible outcomes depending on your performance.....
1. instant offer mail, then you are contacted for medicals later.
2. an unsuccessful notification mail.
3. A successful mail for benchmarking.

when being benchmarked, there are two possible outcomes...
1. you get an offer afterwards
2. you are scheduled for a second partners interview . most times with the Head of that Division, or another partner or manager.

although being benchmarked doesn't mean you are sure to enter...but you are already 95% in. if called for a second partners interview, just do as you did in the first, and this time, with a lot of enthusiasm.. also, prepare one or two questions that will make the partner talk a little bit more when answering it. and pray for favour from God. it makes other things irrelevant.
thanks for the enlightenment.

@All that have done pi
pls, did anyone get instant offer mail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

thanks for the enlightenment.

@All that have done pi
pls, did anyone get instant offer mail?
I know one person
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luke1001:

tanx... pls wil i also nid 2 go wit a calculator?

No bro.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
ElDeeVee:
I know one person
Audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolbibz:

Audit?
Yea
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Yea
Oh boy!!! Thanks for the info.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
coolbibz:

Oh boy!!! Thanks for the info.
Aiit...how many PI's have u done??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
ElDeeVee:
One
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
ElDeeVee:

its bernoulli for us at benchmark level. either you're called for another interview or you called for medical.
All's well. fingers crossed.
Thanks for the info
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chybaz: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
my lil cousin went for the test yesterday and failed whole-fully, He cramed the whole material given to him here, the one that was speculated, nothing came out. candid advice = Dont be too sure of any test materials you get here. Study ur geometry very well and be fast too. From his conclusion, he just couldnt believe how only v.few guys passed in a hall filled with about 150 persons, only about 12 made it. He is very brilliant and the first time he would fail a test. Be very careful with what people give to u, they claim to want to help but they leading u astray,,, I feel for him dou. In our time, getting a job wasnt that difficukt and the wait after service wasnt that much.

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
chybaz:
my lil cousin went for the test yesterday and failed whole-fully, He cramed the whole material given to him here, the one that was speculated, nothing came out. candid advice = Dont be too sure of any test materials you get here. Study ur geometry very well and be fast too. From his conclusion, he just couldnt believe how only v.few guys passed in a hall filled with about 150 persons, only about 12 made it. He is very brilliant and the first time he would fail a test. Be very careful with what people give to u, they claim to want to help but they leading u astray,,, I feel for him dou. In our time, getting a job wasnt that difficukt and the wait after service wasnt that much.
Eyah... Ur lil cousin shud learn his lesson. u dont study aptitude test past questions for the sake of expectin d same questions to be repeated, rather for the sake of practising. aptitude test is not about LA CRAM, LA POUR.
grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TJ18(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2015
chybaz:
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2015
He probably didn't fail whole-fully[sic] you're only told if you're successful or not. No details for score.
*woefully
chybaz:

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyinkan006: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls help, I want to know if I can reschedule the test twice. I rescheduled d test before (June 13) becos am far away from lag ( actually serving in jos), I got another invitation for the test today again for june 19 and POP is in 2 weeks o. Pls help a sister out.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyinkan006:
Pls help, I want to know if I can reschedule the test twice. I rescheduled d test before (June 13) becos am far away from lag ( actually serving in jos), I got another invitation for the test today again for june 19 and POP is in 2 weeks o. Pls help a sister out.
i would advise you do the test now...frequent rescheduling might make the hr disregard your application...my opinion though
if u don't av d money for transport, just take a loan from NYSC... cheesy grin
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tayoccu(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyinkan006:

write a formal letter to you state coordinator, appealing to be granted permission to attend to pressing family issues ( I'm sure you can think of something mighty important), so u can take the test.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2015
oyinkan006:

Far from tooting my horn, I'm a batch B corps member like yourself & already through with the recruitment process. I've always had to travel from Abia to Lagos for every time they've called. The Nigerian job market is a rather stultifying one, only the tenacious & proactive pulls through. Look into your strengths. If you're sure or rather prepared enough to pass the test, then I'll advise you take the chance. The next phase would be documentation and that could be done via email. By the time they would be inviting for AC, we would have most likely been done with service.

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by masagoody(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
oyinkan006:
sister....sit down in jos and do your POP in peace. you don't need to lie to anybody for any reason. Kpmg conducts aptitude test almost every two weeks in their office. Fridays to be precise. when you are done with service, come and look for a place to hang around in Lagos. find out the next date for the test. print the old invite and march to their office with all boldness. Those HR guys are very considerate. As long as you meet the criteria...no one will send you back....coming to write a test under pressure is enough to make you fail.
sending a mail to ask for rescheduling yet again may make them take interest in you. I once met a lady who was invited four times for their test because she never had the chance to honour the previous ones. she didn't reschedule anything. KPMG needs you alive and in your best state of mind. If you are good enough, they will fastrack your application process.I know people who did everything from aptitude test to medicals in less than 3weeks

5 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JaneAlabi(f): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Luke1001:
I just got a call 2nite 2 prepare 4 AC nex week?
v u bin mailed afta d fone call?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
JaneAlabi:
no ooo
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
JaneAlabi:

i just got a mail 2day
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyinkan006: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
masagoody:

sister....sit down in jos and do your POP in peace. you don't need to lie to anybody for any reason. Kpmg conducts aptitude test almost every two weeks in their office. Fridays to be precise. when you are done with service, come and look for a place to hang around in Lagos. find out the next date for the test. print the old invite and march to their office with all boldness. Those HR guys are very considerate. As long as you meet the criteria...no one will send you back....coming to write a test under pressure is enough to make you fail.
sending a mail to ask for rescheduling yet again may make them take interest in you. I once met a lady who was invited four times for their test because she never had the chance to honour the previous ones. she didn't reschedule anything. KPMG needs you alive and in your best state of mind. If you are good enough, they will fastrack your application process.I know people who did everything from aptitude test to medicals in less than 3weeks
I've actually called their HR and he said it was cool, that I can reschedule and come take d test wen am back in lagos. Its not even about the money to come back to lag.. The journey is gosh!!! Sitting down 21hrs in d. Bus. Anyway, thanks

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyinkan006: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
coolbibz:

Far from tooting my horn, I'm a batch B corps member like yourself & already through with the recruitment process. I've always had to travel from Abia to Lagos for every time they've called. The Nigerian job market is a rather stultifying one, only the tenacious & proactive pulls through. Look into your strengths. If you're sure or rather prepared enough to pass the test, then I'll advise you take the chance. The next phase would be documentation and that could be done via email. By the time they would be inviting for AC, we would have most likely been done with service.
U r lucky, Abia to Lagos is like 9hrs nd am sure u won't spend up to 10K for trnsport to and fro. All d best dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.