Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465242 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
ignis:

Same here, I called them and the guy who answered the call said I should ignore the auto response
And when you called, did he assure you of rescheduling? I am thinking of calling too.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Did my documentation did afternoon, expecting AC invite... Please can i get a breakdown of the activities that make up the AC, so i can start preparing now
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ziezy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:
Did my documentation did afternoon, expecting AC invite... Please can i get a breakdown of the activities that make up the AC, so i can start preparing now
wen & where did u write d test ??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
ziezy:
wen & where did u write d test ??
Wrote the test day before yesterday at their v. I office
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by luckyjacob: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
i need the past questions pls forward to jjluckendo@yahoomail.com(07032510594)
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by luckyjacob: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
pls regarding age am 27 now but meet all requirement wil dey allow me to write the test
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by baley(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please need the past question sulyballe2013@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaysunnex:

And when you called, did he assure you of rescheduling? I am thinking of calling too.
Yes he did... I told him I will be coming to Lagos for the test all the way from Kano. Got the notice very prompt and that's why I wasn't able to make it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:
Please what's the nature of the questions asked during the aptitude test? Any essay writing?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
ignis:

Please what's the nature of the questions asked during the aptitude test? Any essay writing?
The questions are gmat questions; verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning and current affairs all making 50 questions which u will answer within 1hour. The second section is essay writing which u are expected to finish within 30mins. U will be given 2 topics to choose one from
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please my ogas in the house who have gone past AC stage, please i have few questions to ask concerning the AC because i just got a call for AC on monday.
1.In what order will the assessment center follow?, i. e whether its interview first, presentation follows, etc
2.What will the presentation be about? Are we going to get the topic before hand and research on it before the day?
3.What questions are to be expected during the interview?
4.Is the critical reasoning going to be a written test and how many questions will be asked in this section?
5.How will the group work look like?
Cc
Livgenius
Chuksmarvin
Masagoody
Valentinooo
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hrmbosun: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello Family,

kindly assist me with kpmg assessment center test questions and answer and their likely interview questions.. My email address is: ajakayeabiona@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls am having an issue...my original birth certificate has been misplaced and id card i have isnt valid no more. What can i do...hv ac nextweek
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:

The questions are gmat questions; verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning and current affairs all making 50 questions which u will answer within 1hour. The second section is essay writing which u are expected to finish within 30mins. U will be given 2 topics to choose one from

Thanks, am contemplating travelling all the way from Kano to Lagos for the test.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by livgenius: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bojeman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
please I also need it.. adeboje.olawale@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
livgenius:

1. The order isn't set in stone. It can be anyhow they like
2. You will get the topic 15 mins before your presentation so you have 15mins to prepare
3. Interview is situational questions eg. Example of teamworking, where u hv shown leadership etc
4. I don't what you mean by critical reasoning. I had nothing like that
5. You will be given a topic to discuss among yourselves then someone presents for the group. Then you will all be asked questions based on the discussion
Thanks bro for the reply.... Please wat areas can the topic for presentation come from? I Mean is it bothering on the course studied or what?
And for the critical reasoning, i thought i saw it somewhere guys were talking about a diagrammatic test. So if there is nothing like that, apart from interview, group work and presentation, which other activity is included in AC
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:
Please my ogas in the house who have gone past AC stage, please i have few questions to ask concerning the AC because i just got a call for AC on monday.
1.In what order will the assessment center follow?, i. e whether its interview first, presentation follows, etc
2.What will the presentation be about? Are we going to get the topic before hand and research on it before the day?
4.Is the critical reasoning going to be a written test and how many questions will be asked in this section?
Cc
Livgenius
Chuksmarvin
Masagoody
Valentinooo

Livgenius has said it all.
The critical reasoning is basically shapes (70 questions) but I don't think they will use it. Just be yourself and also show ur confidence.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Valentinooo:

Livgenius has said it all.
The critical reasoning is basically shapes (70 questions) but I don't think they will use it. Just be yourself and also show ur confidence.
Kai! Na that confidence be my problem o. I always gather confidence after few minutes of starting.....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Oluwashugar(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have been invited for the test too, anyone with the test format and past questions should kindly send it to my maiL please luvpixie4real@yahoo.com . God bless
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:

Thanks bro for the reply.... Please wat areas can the topic for presentation come from? I Mean is it bothering on the course studied or what?
And for the critical reasoning, i thought i saw it somewhere guys were talking about a diagrammatic test. So if there is nothing like that, apart from interview, group work and presentation, which other activity is included in AC
likely presentation topics: insurgency in Nigeria, Unemployment, if you are not educated which profession will you go into, money makes the world go round etc
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Valentinooo:
likely presentation topics: insurgency in Nigeria, Unemployment, if you are not educated which profession will you go into, money makes the world go round etc
Tnx bro... Abeg no talk say my wahala too much o, those topics are we expected to quote sources i. e carry out research or just come up with something from our head and dish it out immediately.?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
ignis:

Yes he did... I told him I will be coming to Lagos for the test all the way from Kano. Got the notice very prompt and that's why I wasn't able to make it.
I later called and I have been rescheduled for upper saturday. I hope you've been rescheduled also?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:

Tnx bro... Abeg no talk say my wahala too much o, those topics are we expected to quote sources i. e carry out research or just come up with something from our head and dish it out immediately.?

U will be given 3 topics to select 1 about 20 minutes before the presentation. You can quickly do some browsing to augment what you already know on the topic. It's just a one-minute presentation so nothing like reference. Dish it out from your head.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Valentinooo:

U will be given 3 topics to select 1 about 20 minutes before the presentation. You can quickly do some browsing to augment what you already know on the topic. It's just a one-minute presentation so nothing like reference. Dish it out from your head.
I sabi that one well well.... D head wey i use write essay pass never commot my head now.
During the interview should i be expecting questions like why kpmg? Why IARCS?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abeg @ valentino.... please do u have answers that can help me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Raswa: 3:41am On Aug 07, 2015
pls kindly help me with the past question; wasiu.abdulrasaq1@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcfwesh(m): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2015
ajasa4link:
Cc
Livgenius
Chuksmarvin
Masagoody
Valentinooo
Bro, when did you write the test? Cos i have neither got a success mail nor a regret one.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 5:33am On Aug 07, 2015
kaysunnex:

I later called and I have been rescheduled for upper saturday. I hope you've been rescheduled also?
Not yet....
You received a mail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2015
mcfwesh:

Bro, when did you write the test? Cos i have neither got a success mail nor a regret one.
Tuesday 4th
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bojeman(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2015
please help me forward it to adeboje.olawale@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015
ignis:

Not yet....
You received a mail?

Yes, I got a mail few minutes after I called. I was informed I will get a login details from dragnet before the exam date. Maybe you should check your spam folder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.