Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (23866 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
May GOD help us, GOD pls give us change.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Mogidi: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You PDP supporters are not smart. Watch out as things turn out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Bros when Ozekhome speaks we mere mortals listen, he's renown for his work as [size=15pt]a constitutional lawyer[/size], he is not a charge and bail lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
gists:
It is obvious that some pro gej lawyers must have studied in the new almajiri school. The constitution is very clear and supersede all. pdps should go to court. I wonder why that is so difficult to do grin grin grin
I watched the interview. When the lawyer was told that the Constitution say the candidate should have been educated up to at least school certificate level, and supersedes all other laws, he could not give a convincing argument.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by kkmoney212: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari is not qualify. Pls help me 2 ask d mumu lawyer if him papa go skool. Eveyone of sha want to eat inside dat 21B. Nigeria is a bad country I swear.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by yungest(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Mystic1:
Is zoology no longer a degree? You should be advising GMB to pick a WAEC/GCE form and use awaiting result not picking on OVER QUALIFIED GEJ.
lol......GMB don sufa ni.....anyway mk I chill sha..........#let_d_best_man_WIN
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by peterjero(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
tempex88:
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech, that I can't guarantee....those where the words of one african leader like that.

This guy just wants to fuel violence. If INEC dere disqualifies GMB, GEJ should be ready to fight what is more than BH. I know enough youth who will die willingly for GMB. Certificate or no certificate,he was a retired General with verifiable qualifications.
Are you ready to die for GMB because anyone willing to die for him is a big slowpoke what on earth has he done, mind you I'm not a GEJ person, just upset by your words you are young that's why if your very much around when he was head of state you would know he has nothing to offer any old ruler of this nation deserves to be stoned to death the brought this country so backward that no president on the next 16 years can arrange it. What is he still looking for in aso rock?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by BonaVIta(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Rubbish, can you apply for a job or filling your admission forms into a tertiary institution and your credentials are required u simply wipe off their request by saying you lost them in an accident or any silly excuse?

Can't you go back to your school and get their assistance?

Many people may not realise the effect of some decisions made till when you move into an international association or community of leaders.

Take it or leave it, your level academic qualification gives your and edge when you are among educated people.

But the new Nigeria Changer can't even present his basic certificate and because of sentiments some people just wipe it away.

Buhari dnt just present ur SSCE cert, aquire @ least a degree.

I'm one of those who believe that education separates and defines people in the council of other world leaders. In the first place how will they regard you? You contribute last if there is any need, they see you as the best Nigeria can project to the world.

Sorry grand pa, this isn't 1970s

Nigeria has so many good academic intellectuals that can transform and are transforming the country, they can't afford to be led by should I say a secondary School School student.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by eunisam: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Brethren,
This is a desperate and urgent call from the throne of Grace that the brethren in Christ are about to make the greatest error of their lives by selling off their kingly heritage for a mess of pottage called "change". Change into what? Change into what happened to Egypt , Sudan, Lybia, Algeria and Turkey which were once flourishing Christian countries but because the brethren there also sold their souls on the premise of "it does not matter" they became the last set of Christians in those countries! Remember Turkey! It was the beautiful Christian country called Constantinople! Today it is history! The foundation of the planned islamisation of Nigeria was taken in 1989 in Abuja by OIC. Since then they have not looked back! Our Government gave them a contribution of 21 billion dollars then! Wonder then where the funding of boko Haram is coming from? They have painfully now infiltrated one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and offered one of their best Pastors -a Professor,a Vice presidential Slot! Now a larger community of that denomination now promotes this "change"! They did it in Constantinople ! Remember brethren, that the biggest denomination of Christians in the North - the EYN has been wiped off! All their churches burnt. You may say that it is the North it can't get here! They said the same thing in Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Constantinople! How come the brethren have become so dulled in the Spirit that they no longer are sensitive?
We may be the last Christians in Nigeria if this grave error the brethren is about to commit is not averted! Our Lord Jesus is greatly miffed by our irresponsibility as His Followers! How come we no longer hear Him! The Great shepherd of the Sheep! How come that Christians have forgotten that this country was made ungovernable by these same people and Christians are holding the wrong person responsible? How come? The signs of the eventual Islamization of Nigeria are awash in the 1999 constitution where Islam, Sharia are mentioned more than 100 times.! Not a single mention of Christ or Christianity! You say it does not matter. Now, mark it you cannot amend the constitution without a bitter progrom!
Brethren, the night is here! We must contend for the faith and our heritage which was handed once and for all to us by our maker!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by tempex88(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
peterjero:

Are you ready to die for GMB because anyone willing to die for him is a big slowpoke what on earth has he done, mind you I'm not a GEJ person, just upset by your words you are young that's why if your very much around when he was head of state you would know he has nothing to offer any old ruler of this nation deserves to be stoned to death the brought this country so backward that no president on the next 16 years can arrange it. What is he still looking for in aso rock?

I can't die for myself. But you should not make comments that would cause violence
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Suljosh: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Who is this one again?
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Tunagy: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2015
story 4 d gods,,.........

sai buhari
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by brownlord: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:
OK we haf hear Mr. hungry lawyer!

The constitution says minimum of O-Level or its equivalent. So what happens to someone who has higher qualifications? Buhari not only has O-Levels but other higher qualifications like the one he obtained from the USA War College. The Nigerian Army at least said they are in possession of copies of his academic certificates, the originals of which were taken and destroyed by the Evil re-incarnate IBB.

My advice to you and your co-travelers is to GO TO COURT!

GMB 2015 giving hypertension to the corrupt and wicked ones.

In GMB We Trust!

How can you comfortably make this kind of dumb comment with the position you occupy? Are you blind or din't you read the report, The man has just simplified everything yet your brain still goes left.

The law stipulates a minimum of school certificate, the masters and ph'd buhari obtained from Havard war college and Oxford bomb making factory if any is irrelevant ( though if available is added advantage ). Now the lawyer is telling you that you need to state your qualification on that form, which buhari never did, instead in the column he saw Qualification he filled "My document are with the secretary of military board" Is that statement equivalent to the certificate you his almajiri followers claim he has?

Present the certificate for Christ sake, IBB destroyed the certificate, are the schools that issued them on leave have they closed down or stopped issuing certificate? how come he has not bothered to go file for replacement over 20 years now, are there no people who's document got burnt or missing and went for a replacement, why is buhari's case different?

God, what kind of humans do we have in this part of the world, i just imagine how electorates in United State or UK or other developed countries will even be discussing this issue, this show buhari's followers are trying to tell Nigerians buhari is above the law

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by gratiaeo(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2015
All well meaning Nigeria have rejected Buhari, it's only him and his 12 million almajiri. Buhari can only rule Nigerians in hell fire not on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by peterjero(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
BonaVIta:
Rubbish, can you apply for a job or filling your admission forms into a tertiary institution and your credentials are required u simply wipe off their request by saying you lost them in an accident or any silly excuse?

Can't you go back to your school and get their assistance?

Many people may not realise the effect of some decisions made till when you move into an international association or community of leaders.

Take it or leave it, your level academic qualification gives your and edge when you are among educated people.

But the new Nigeria Changer can't even present his basic certificate and because of sentiments some people just wipe it away.

Buhari dnt just present ur SSCE cert, aquire @ least a degree.

I'm one of those who believe that education separates and defines people in the council of other world leaders. In the first place how will they regard you? You contribute last if there is any need, they see you as the best Nigeria can project to the world.

Sorry grand pa, this isn't 1970s

Nigeria has so many good academic intellectuals that can transform and are transforming the country, they can't afford to be led by should I say a secondary School School student.
May your days be long, Nigerians are just consumed by sentiment and I wonder why, change they say but the beginning of the change is fishy I wonder how it would be when on ground.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by daniel2090: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

The constitution says minimum of O-Level or its equivalent. So what happens to someone who has higher qualifications? Buhari not only has O-Levels but other higher qualifications like the one he obtained from the USA War College. The Nigerian Army at least said they are in possession of copies of his academic certificates, the originals of which were taken and destroyed by the Evil re-incarnate IBB.

In GMB We Trust!
please if u are not blind. .comment reasonably and intellectual ly to this particular post. .its contains facts and answers to the certificate saga,I dont really get it why stupid individual keeps making empty comment on buharicertificate certificate but yet keeping mute on sambo. certificate saga..u guys must realky be scared of change sha.well only change is constant. .let a man that has a reasonably clean and incorruptible track record do it.we need to progress in nigeria please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Redoil: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Market dey fine well well for Team GMB oooo.

How market for your end?
fine but musiwa is still looking for you to share his medicaments with u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by fkaz(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
chronique:
It's mostly APC folks that do not understand the the equivalent of school cert is G.C.E. They keep talking of diploma and fictitous master's from US army war college. Even if Buhari succeeds at the polls,the court would throw him out.

Did you read b4 you post this?
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2015
daniel2090:

please if u are not blind. .comment reasonably and intellectual ly to this particular post. .its contains facts and answers to the certificate saga,I dont really get it why stupid individual keeps making empty comment on buharicertificate certificate but yet keeping mute on sambo. certificate saga..u guys must realky be scared of change sha.well only change is constant. .let a man that has a reasonably clean and incorruptible track record do it.we need to progress in nigeria please

Please read my post well because we're on same page.

GMB 2015!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by eminent007(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

In GMB We Trust!

Spoken like a true Buhari fan. *smh*
All we ask for is a copy of the certificate. Is that too much to ask?
If IBB is evil's incarnate, then what the hell is Buhari who staged a coup not against a military head-of-state but a civilian government? *mtchew*
Have got a question for you?
When a man of 73 years walks up to you as the manager of a company with a WAEC certificate that can't be found, what post do you offer him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by meforyou1(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2015
That man fashakin is a dunce. "If buhari is not qualified he won't join the army".
Buhari was conscripted into the army by jihadist ahmadu bello to fulfil the northernization agenda, without school cert and with no questions asked.
Is it INEC's responsibility to go and retrieve buhari's certificate from non-existent secretary of military board?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Vikky014(f): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2015
tempex88:
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech, that I can't guarantee....those where the words of one african leader like that.

This guy just wants to fuel violence. If INEC dere disqualifies GMB, GEJ should be ready to fight what is more than BH. I know enough youth who will die willingly for GMB. Certificate or no certificate,he was a retired General with verifiable qualifications.
jst say you will die nt i know enough youth who will die willingly for GMB.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
brownlord:

[s]How can you comfortably make this kind of dumb comment with the position you occupy? Are you blind or din't you read the report, The man has just simplified everything yet your brain still goes left.

The law stipulates a minimum of school certificate, the masters and ph'd buhari obtained from Havard war college and Oxford bomb making factory if any is irrelevant ( though if available is added advantage ). Now the lawyer is telling you that you need to state your qualification on that form, which buhari never did, instead in the column he saw Qualification he filled "My document are with the secretary of military board" Is that statement equivalent to the certificate you his almajiri followers claim he has?

Present the certificate for Christ sake, IBB destroyed the certificate, are the schools that issued them on leave have they closed down or stopped issuing certificate? how come he has not bothered to go file for replacement over 20 years now, are there no people who's document got burnt or missing and went for a replacement, why is buhari's case different?

God, what kind of humans do we have in this part of the world, i just imagine how electorates in United State or UK or other developed countries will even be discussing this issue, this show buhari's followers are trying to tell Nigerians buhari is above the law[/s]

And I advise you and the man to do the needful. GO TO COURT or GO AND D.I.E!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by brownlord: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Now i understand Ozemekhe is PDP lawyer and speaking from the people he draws allowance from. Why has the animal right lawyer Falana gone mute, why has he gone into hibernation because this affects his party and candidate he indirectly support, isn't this hypocrisy he is quick to issue statement in matters like this, why is this different for Gods sake.

What a country we living in, a country where people who are suppose to stand for justice only speak when they have something to gain and turn their eyes when it affects them.

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools". -- Herbert Spencer

Our leaders wants us to be sick, poor, stupid. so that they can get away with anything, so we will just follow one another, consume everything, while they sit back and make money off of us. so that they can gain more control, over our lives. telling us what to wear what to do what to buy. don't listen to the media. make your own choices, research topics, and think about the decisions you are making

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:
Jonathan is not qualified for a second time not to talk of been a President but since he had become one already, the only thing remaining is ejecting stagnancy and incompetence out.

if qualification is the main solution to Nigeria problems,I will vote for GEJ
but what Nigeria need is a strong,intelligent, seasoned, and experienced president.
say yes to buhari
no to incompetence
buhari for President

Goodmorning love, did later got my message last night concerning rivers state Govt Wike attack
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by gratiaeo(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
If APC insist on presenting an illiterate certificateless general to Nigeria they must be ready to accept any result that comes their way during and after election, because there is no way an unqualified candidate will rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by gists: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I watched the interview. When the lawyer was told that the Constitution say the candidate should have been educated up to at least school certificate level, and supersedes all other laws, he could not give a convincing argument.
My brother! They are just scared to their pants after seeing the hand writing on the wall. They know they don't have a case. The law is simple and very clear. All these silly scenarios people are painting will just fall flat in its face. Even INEC knows it and that is why they are not doing anything silly contradicting the law.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2015
eminent007:

Spoken like a true Buhari fan. *smh*
All we ask for is a copy of the certificate. Is that too much to ask?
If IBB is evil's incarnate, then what the hell is Buhari who staged a coup not against a military head-of-state but a civilian government? *mtchew*
Have got a question for you?
When a man of 73 years walks up to you as the manager of a company with a WAEC certificate that can't be found, what post do you offer him?

I'm not surprised in you because I've long known that Jonathanians are dumber than Mr. clueless himself.

Get your facts right and you'd know that Buhari didn't plan the coup. When the military wanted acceptance of Nigerians and someone with integrity, they installed Buhari.

To answer your dumb question, it may interest you to know that the CEO of many successful companies are not necessarily the most academically qualified employee in those companies.

Fish-brained TANoids, get enlightened!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by BonaVIta(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2015
peterjero:

May your days be long, Nigerians are just consumed by sentiment and I wonder why, change they say but the beginning of the change is fishy I wonder how it would be when on ground.

Thnks Bro.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2015
tempex88:

Before you start issuing threats better know that every one has a capacity for madness!!!! Don't think you have a monopoly over violence. If the law says Buhari is not qualified or inec says Buhari lost the elections don't think u can reverse it thru violence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by chronique(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2015
No,I didn't. I just woke up from sleep and posted it.
fkaz:

Did you read b4 you post this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by brownlord: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

And I advise you and the man to do the needful. GO TO COURT or GO AND D.I.E!

No sire, i can't go to court because i don't have the power to get the much needed result or justice, but i thought buhari is an advocate of due process?

A man is seeking a job was asked his credentials and simply say "With the secretary of military board" in a sane society should we be discussing this issue, does this not automatically disqualify him? think man put your brain to use

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / Sunday Babalola Defects To APC With 20,000 Supporters / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.