Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,628 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bloggers Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers Network (338 Views)

True Nigerian Bloggers Are Gradually Displaced By Internet Copy And Paste Sites / For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded / See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Network by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
My Blogmates,

Trust me, i know how hard it is to develop and promote your blogs. All those hours spent on writing and scouting for news items. All the money spend on internet usage, yet when you look at your page, it seems you are just blogging for yourself.

I know how frustrating it could be.

So, i came up with this idea; Why don't we as bloggers help ourselves to make it in this blogging business. Why don't we, working together, push ourselves to fame. The sky is to big for every bird to fly. I believe that together, we Can.

So let's start by Exchanging comments on each of our blogs. To do this, i have created a platform for it. (www.tradecomments.com)

In trade comments, bloggers and website owners would be able to exchange comments, banners, adverts or just about anything that would help us grow our blogs. The amazing thing about comments is this; ranking robots picks up pages with most comments before pages with most traffic. So commenting can give your blog the ranking that you have always wanted.

So lets make this happen.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Hosting For A Year / Support Tiken Today / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.