Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters (2041 Views)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Macelliot(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ and his campaign team just arrived Owerri now with 7 helicopter.
The Helicopters just flew above our house now and I wasn't in possesion of my phone at that moment and I wasn't fast enough, I would have taken the pictures....
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Benfaco: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2015
kk
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by lokito: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Tell them not to cross Ogboshishi area cos I go use 2by2 fall all of them shoulders. Useless PDP

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Nctrice(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
you are slow! We know! Say something else if you don't have photos!
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by appini: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Did you want him to trek down to Owerri..?

Note; Modified
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by stebell(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
Tell them not to cross Ogboshishi area cos I
go use 2by2 fall all of them shoulders. Useless PDP

Say No to Buhari
Say No to supporters of APC
Say No to APC.

GEJ, e bia la we
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Ayobamms: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
appini:
Did you wanted him to trek to down to Owerri..?

Oyinbo na something... Atlease make use of pidgin english, people would understand rather than all i am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by appini: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

Oyinbo na something... Atlease make use of pidgin english, people would understand rather than all i am seeing.

Professor, since you saw the error why don't you correct it?
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Vanpascore(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

with ur English, i pray you dont mary an illiterate like Jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Vanpascore(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

with ur English, i pray you dont marry an illiterate like Jona
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Vanpascore(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2015
Macelliot:
GEJ and his campaign team just arrived Owerri now with 7 helicopter.
The Helicopters just flew above our house now and I wasn't in possesion of my phone at that moment and I wasn't fast enough, I would have taken the pictures....

They will fly because they know the conditions of the roads there, hope no be Naija money e dey use do this

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Ayobamms: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Vanpascore:

with ur English, i pray you dont marry an illiterate like Jona

Ehyah! I'm sorry to have fend on your toes for the observation... SMH

Chai! Jona? Illiterate with his Phd? LWKMDFH
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
"Gej and his gang of thieves arrived in owerri with 7 helicopters" should be the title of this thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by seangy4konji: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan and his agent of destruction,corruption and mass murder and cluelessness just arrived owweri to cajole you to vote for them so that they can complete the work the devil had given them to do in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Ayobamms: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
appini:
Did you wanted him to trek down to Owerri..?

Note; Modified

Correct the "bold part"
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by appini: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

Correct the "bold part"

Professor, what is the meaning of wanted?
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Adminisher: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
The Nigeria Aorforce that could not buy combat choppers for years bought about four VVIP choppers some months ago. The same week they acquired the choppers boko haram conqured three towns. Every supporter of Jonathan is suffering from a lack of vision disease, a tribalism disease and fear of sharia disease otherwise this presidency is the worst on the continent in terms of priorities and its corruption. Anyway six VVIP choppers just to tell lies during campsigns. I thnk PDP supporters deserve worse

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Clerverly: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Yeye man!
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by patrickmuf(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
"Gej and his gang of thieves arrived in owerri with 7 helicopters" should be the title of this thread undecided
lmao you'd make a good journalist... Catchy headline I must say...
#SeasonOfChange
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Vanpascore(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

Ehyah! I'm sorry to have fend on your toes for the observation... SMH

Chai! Jona? Illiterate with his Phd? LWKMDFH

chai! Read well and understand, common!!
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by fitzmayowa: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Maybe the Op was expecting GEJ to trek to imo...I wonder why some people just like making everything sensational...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
THE WORST OF JONATHAN IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF BUHARI.

N/B. IGBOS WILL VOTE JONATHAN NOMATTER WHAT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Adminisher: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
masterpower:
THE WORST OF JONATHAN IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF BUHARI.

N/B. IGBOS WILL VOTE JONATHAN NOMATTER WHAT.

Jonathan is actually the worst i agree.
Buhari is the best President Nigeria has never had till February 2015. Igbos deserve to vote GEJ.the way a victim of rape falls in love with her rapist. The SE deserves Aba, the lack of a second Niger bridge. They deserve extremely old non performing governors, who leave office and start airlines, otokoto and kidnapping.
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by appini: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayobamms:

Correct the "bold part"

Thanks
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by otokx(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Maybe the Op was expecting GEJ to trek to imo...I wonder why some people just like making everything sensational...SMH

He would have used the "good" roads he built.
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fake news! Jonathan isn't in IMO yet, or is it his twin that was at anambra as at that same time ?
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by okiezman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
Tell them not to cross Ogboshishi area cos I go use 2by2 fall all of them shoulders. Useless PDP

Your a bloody coward
Re: Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrives Owerri, Imo State With Seven Helicopters by HzRF(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
bokoharam member sighted ALERT!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Governor Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa -ibom Nigeria's Best Governor 2007-2015? / What Do U Think GEJ & Pdp Might Be Thinking Now ? / My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.