Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Romney Considering Another Tilt At The White House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney Considering Another Tilt At The White House (460 Views)

The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romney Considering Another Tilt At The White House by Tonnyb12(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney acknowledged Friday that he is once again considering running for the Republican presidential nomination,declaring that the country is in worse shape on both the domestic and foreign fronts since President Barack Obama took office.

"I'm giving some serious consideration to the future," Romney said in remarks to members of the Republican National Committee. "But this I know, we can win in 2016 as a party in the House, in the Senate, and in the White House if we communicate a clear vision of where we are taking this country."

Romney did not discuss specific details about his time frame or steps he would take in considering another run, but the 2012 GOP presidential nominee did note that his wife, Ann, was supportive of another presidential bid.

"Now, I should tell you the last few days the most frequently asked question I get is 'what does Ann think about all this,'" he said. "She believes that people get better with experience. Heaven knows I have experience running for president."

(1) (Reply)

Online Poll : Should Obama Be Impeached ? / Question- Who Do You Think Will Win The Election / SE And The Politics Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.