Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) (43821 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Aida13: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
From what I can see he's not even looking at her but something just beyond what's behind her....you people sef. Can squeeze news out of a dried orange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chronique(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
On top say you do which work? Say you dey look us fight,you nor even fit separate? Abi u want make our story hit NL front page like that guy wey dem delete because e go dey fight over okpo for paiko,idimu? Omo,I nor want kill person o. I still get plenty cars wey I never sell. grin
Victoriousvic:

Lol. You're not sure. tongue

*Buys popcorn and spreads mat to watch Chelseabmw and Chronique fight* cheesy

Winner buys me a Range Rover. grin
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
chronique:
You forgot to add ed and limbs to your "my crush". It should have been "my crushed limbs". If I catch you anywhere near that babe again,you go know how far. The girl is mine;stop crushing on her. I can dash you weird mc with 20m so you guys can start life together. I belive the money should be able to help with the trauma... Don't let me catch you near Muna again.

Men with money don't fight over women... like u said,u don't want to see me near her again, atleast u know we are together... we'll always be together till buhari wins d presidential race

I love my baby munachi... she's my heartbeat and I'm ready to do anything to protect d love I ve for her.

How about I offer you some cool cash in order for u to back off

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Spits undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by tope24(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Please what can I do to get this Girl?

BE born again. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
chronique:
On top say you do which work? Say you dey look us fight,you nor even fit separate? Abi u want make our story hit NL front page like that guy wey dem delete because e go dey fight over okpo for paiko,idimu? Omo,I nor want kill person o. I still get plenty cars wey I never sell. grin
You no wan fight for your babe again? grin

Oya na, babe belongs to Chelseabmw. grin

I'm wiser than King Solomon. cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Lol. You're not sure. tongue

*Buys popcorn and spreads mat to watch Chelseabmw and Chronique fight* cheesy

Winner buys me a Range Rover. grin

I will be able to buy you a 2012 range rover sport autobiography (only) naa there my money reach bros... u go manage am abeg
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Victoriousvic:

You no wan fight for your babe again? grin

I'm wiser than King Solomon. cheesy

God bless you bro... na better better u go dey see
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
chelseabmw:

I will be able to buy you a 2012 range rover sport autobiography (only) naa there my money reach bros... u go manage am abeg
*Prostrates on the floor*

I was actually hoping for a 2008 range rover sport. Chai. This is more than I could wish or dream. cry

They are tears of joy. *sniffs into hanky* cry

I go manage well sir.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Victoriousvic:

*Prostrates on the floor*

I was actually hoping for a 2008 range rover sport. Chai. This is more than I could wish or dream. cry

They are tears of joy. *sniffs into hanky* cry

I go manage well sir.

Anything for you bro ..... ** just try wake me up from the dream** cheesy cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
chelseabmw:

Anything for you bro ..... ** just try wake me up from the dream** cheesy cheesy
Wait. Na dream? angry

She's mine then. angry
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
He looks besotted! smiley

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Wait. Na dream? angry

She's mine then. angry

Lmao!!
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
ooooowwwww! Isn't she cute??
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Awww. If only you had the kind of money that would make me leave her for you but hey,you can't afford the price tag. I'd rather go with my priceless queen and not bother about your offer. I offered you weird mc but you didn't say anything. You better talk quick cos by tomorrow,she go dey china and another guy fit go collect am. Hurry now while stock last. Just incase you don't know,Muna and I would be hitting the studio to do a duet to finally put an end to all these.
chelseabmw:

Men with money don't fight over women... like u said,u don't want to see me near her again, atleast u know we are together... we'll always be together till buhari wins d presidential race

I love my baby munachi... she's my heartbeat and I'm ready to do anything to protect d love I ve for her.

How about I offer you some cool cash in order for u to back off

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
I nor need fight for wetin be my own na. Chelseabmw is sitting on a longer thing. tongue olor=#000099]You no wan fight for your babe again? grin

I'm wiser than King Solomon. cheesy[/color][/quote]
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Tobetoe(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
....and who is tekno ... Here in Sambisa where i sch. ,we dont know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Do blood money, send her a 2015 Model Limo ride annonymously.
She ll look fr u fr d rest of her life
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by natureblack(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
rexkexmilan:
& Fasting.
and money !
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
natureblack:
and money !
etcetera.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by BizBayo: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
rexkexmilan:
& Fasting.

without ceasing
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na the same pusssssssssy all get whether beautiful oooo or ugly ooooo na the same opening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
bros it may nt b possible in this life sha,but cut off ur thing and call her name three times.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
rexkexmilan:
& Fasting.
& going to the mountain to pray every nights too grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
He can remember back in high sch wen him been dey dream of this kind babes.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by randsandnaira: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Parasitic:

Wow Thanks for the inspiration. If you can assist me acquire some skills I will appreciate. I have been trying my best but it aint working out.

All thanks to God. Please pm me.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
he prolly isnt looking at the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by finalistas(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
dat's my sister tekno......missing u sisdat's my sister tekno......missing u sisdat's my sister tekno......missing u sis
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by jojoki: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Work very hard to hit it BIG, I mean very BIG then you can select your girls like your clothes.

But remember AIDS is very real. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Has cloth finished in the market that their gowns are so short ?

I remember one lady who visited me with such short gown before. I just dey shame for her that day for office.

Ladies, repent..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.