Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families (3949 Views)

Lovely Photo Of Seyi Law , His Wife And Their Adorable Daughter. / Hello Adele! The Singer And Her Boyfriend Spotted With Their Adorable Son / Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by StevinMorgan(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari for sure na.. Lovely family cheesy as for Goodluck i reserve my comments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by DeCritique(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why is Buhari not with his family? Seems the general is equally cruel and hard on his family!!

#GEJ till BUHARI shows us his JSSCE results!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by senaro(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
U want compare sleep with death ni, na. Buhari family nw shoo....till dem tell u
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by dguyindcorner(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Which kind question be this na?

GMB's so simple but very elegant and classy, I dunno about GEJ's

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by dguyindcorner(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeCritique:
Why is Buhari not with his family? Seems the general is equally cruel and hard on his family!!

MUST YOU ALWAYS SPIT RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by killuminati(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari till Tanoids and Seun speak Chinese fluently
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by DeCritique(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:

MUST YOU ALWAYS SPIT RUBBISH.

No I'm not spitting rubbish. I'm saying the truth and you know it. The two pictures posted of Mr. President's family has him in both of them but Mr Buhari is no where to be found in this one! Why if I may ask??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by dguyindcorner(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeCritique:

No I'm not spitting rubbish. I'm saying the truth and you know it. The two pictures posted of Mr. President's family has him in both of them but Mr Buhari is no where to be found in this one! Why if I may ask??

why not ask the photographer?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by obiZEAL(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Both fanilies are cute....
Please lets leave their families out of the politics and concentrate on their performance as possible leaders for the next 4 years...
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by Skillz02(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari all d way...such a biuriful family..God bless all biuriful family in naija
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by Akshow: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
money can't buy class, poise, grace and elegance. while the Buhari's are effortlessly graceful and elegant, I can't say same for our flashy, flamboyantly dressed presido's family.

Nigeria Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by jelal007(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
D difference is clear.....no comparison wat so ever.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by IAmBhijay(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan's son tho... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by baybeeboi: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
This Jona son,na wao..
The guy be like Joe from Oron
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by enoqueen: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Feb seems so far away.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by frankyychiji(f): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
When you are the one always being handed the camera to snap the others, they you must be a baboon! That's why failbuhari is not in that picture with his family. BTW, what of his other wives and their"shidrens"?

....GEJ's nailed it! cool
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by donsmall94(m): 5:06am On Jan 18, 2015
enoqueen:
Feb seems so far away.
U killed it
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by legallyblonde(f): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:

don't be so sentimental! Hope you know GEJ n Sambo claims to have had their certs perished by arson too only it was downplayed.go and do your research well o
Re: Buhari And Jonathan: Meet Their Adorable Families by JEITO: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Come on, dis is not Buhari's complete family na. He has. 8 living children and plenty grand children. Shhey the others are not worthy to appear in public ni

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing / Nicki Minaj In Hot New Blue See-through Net Dress / Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.