Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars (3898 Views)

E Money Shares Fresh Picture In His Gold Plated Apartment / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by udemzeus(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
A Saudi Arabian billionaire arrived London last week
with a fleet of gold cars worth more than £1million,
according to a report by UK Daily Mail.
The vehicles include a £370,00 Mercedes G63, a
six-wheel off-roader (top right), a Bentley Flying
Spur (bottom right), worth £220,000, a £350,000
Rolls Royce and a £350,000 Lamborghini
Aventador SV (pictured together, left).
They were spotted parked on the side of the road in
Kensington over the Bank Holiday weekend before
being driven through the borough. See more photos
after the cut...
www.gist24.com.ng/2016/03/check-out-this-arab-millionaire-and-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by XaintJoel20: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pishure or...
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Those guys are rich embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by nepapole(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Vanity upon vanilla
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Those guys are rich embarassed angry
any stingy too!! They distribute their wealth only to themselves!! Get a job there as then immigrant and understand what am talking about
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Brigadier7:
any stingy too!! They distribute their wealth only to themselves!! Get a job there as then immigrant and understand what am talking about
But some expatriates are well paid o
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
But some expatriates are well paid o
what's your definition of well paid in UAE?? Give me a Range in USD?
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Brigadier7:
what's your definition of well paid in UAE?? Give me a Range in USD?
Maybe like $2,000 -$3,000
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Maybe like $2,000 -$3,000
Haba!! That's not well paid na!! I worked briefly in Dubai as a Dentist! The only thing I liked working as a Health worker was TAX FREE PAY! You don't pay tax as a health worker in UAE!! I was paid $180000 per year that's about 15k Dollars per month!! Those guys are stingy Seriously!
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Brigadier7:
Haba!! That's not well paid na!! I worked briefly in Dubai as a Dentist! The only thing I liked working as a Health worker was FREE TAX! You don't pay tax as a health worker in UAE!! I was paid $180000 per year that's about 15k Dollars per month!!
Wow! Why did you leave the job? You had a better offer?
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Why did you leave the job? You had a better offer?
Because that isn't my Destination!! everybody got dreams! Only Dead men got no dreams!! I needed to follow my dreams and follow God's Directions
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Brigadier7:
Because that isn't my Destination!! everybody got dreams! Only Dead men got no dreams!! I needed to follow my dreams and follow God's Directions
Hmmmm....cool! Do you mind sharing
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
nepapole:
Vanity upon vanilla

Dey there dey beef, you hear. Una go dey pray make god pick up your call con dey hide behind "vanity upon vanity" to express hate. Better do something for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
undecided undecided undecided grin Babe saw huge amount now she swooning. Would you be asking that question if he had mentioned #15000?
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
undecided undecided undecided grin Babe saw huge amount now she swooning. Would you be asking that question if he had mentioned #15000?
Lol! Seriously, i just want to know why he left a well paid job ....afterall, hin no dey pay tithe to me but I'm just curious.
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by nikkypearl(f): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
nepapole:
Vanity upon vanilla
Vanity upon vanilla =fan yoghort undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol! Seriously, i just want to know why he left a well paid job ....afterall, hin no dey pay tithe to me but I'm just curious.

grin emphasis on the bolded
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

grin emphasis on the bolded
I'm innocent grin
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I'm innocent grin
Evidence says otherwise ma'am, I'm afraid you need a lawyer
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by nepapole(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

Dey there dey beef, you hear. Una go dey pray make god pick up your call con dey hide behind "vanity upon vanity" to express hate. Better do something for yourself.
Easy bruh...what if am jes messing around.oviosli ayam. No time to hate.
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by nepapole(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
nikkypearl:

Not bad.
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
yes sure! Why Not!! I have a Passion for Lecturing and Teaching!, Teaching is part of me because I come from a Family of teachers So I wish to go into the Academia!! Academia also pays better because I can combine my job @ the Academias and with Clinical Practice!! BUT ACADEMIA IS MY PRIMARY AIM!my career mentor is a professor @ a Dental School in US and also a Dentist in his Private practice!! He makes upto 350k- 450kdollars per Year!!
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by ammyluv2002(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Brigadier7:
yes sure! Why Not!! I have a Passion for Lecturing and Teaching!, Teaching is part of me because I come from a Family of teachers So I wish to go into the Academia!! Academia also pays better because I can combine my job @ the Academias and with Clinical Practice!! BUT ACADEMIA IS MY PRIMARY AIM!my career mentor is a professor @ a Dental School in US and also a Dentist in his Private practice!! He makes upto 350k- 450kdollars per Year!!
Cool! I wish you all the best
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by muba4huss(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Arab money
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Brigadier7(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Cool! I wish you all the best
Amen!! Thank You Very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Arab Money. Spending like no tomorrow.
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by Qualer: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
nikkypearl:

you know i love you plenty, so no worry when i hit motor i go buy you golden jackpot!! grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by mytime24(f): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Check out mine tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Qualer:

you know i love you plenty, so no worry when i hit motor i go buy you golden jackpot!! grin grin grin
Quailed grin
Re: Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars by prahcetomi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
mytime24:
Check out mine tongue
hmnn

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin And Travis Greene Dazzles In Grammy Outfit / "Why I Squirt A Lot" - Vera Sidika / Cossy Orjiakor Is Still A Learner!! Nigerians React To Two 'Endowed Sisters`Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.