Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) (1449 Views)

I Thought i've Seen All Toyota Cars...this One Caught Me Off Guard / Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent / Reasons Why Toyota Cars Dominate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by DjAndroid: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Different brands, same design.

1. 2014 Avalon.
2. 2013 Camry
3. 2013 Corola.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by DjAndroid: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Front.
Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
DjAndroid:
Different brands, same design.

1. 2014 Avalon.
2. 2013 Camry
3. 2013 Corola.

Stop being childish and ignorant, read about 'design language'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_language

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by DjAndroid: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
lomomike:

Stop being childish and ignorant, read about 'design language'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_language
You know design language, yes. But there are other things you don't in other areas and that doesn't make you childish or ignorant.

Be civil. You can educate someone without insulting him.

Not everyone knows about design language. Do not be quick to insult.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Here in France this is Taxi grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by billy187(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmm, the rear make up is indeed quite similiar, especially with the rear lights of the camry and the corolla. The 'bowtie'execution on the avalon is pretty sweet though - kinda sums up its flow quite nicely.

Apparently, Toyota saw that and thought "hey, lets put that rear on our other cars!"- and the rest is history. I guess that's why rivals like the Fusion and the Mazda 3 always whip Toyota in the looks department.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2015
DjAndroid:

You know design language, yes. But there are other things you don't in other areas and that doesn't make you childish or ignorant.

what are you going to say, or saying or have you said? undecided
Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by abatically(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2015
DjAndroid:

Should we also say AUDI, INSPIRATION GONE DRY. Different models, same design.

1. 2013Audi A4
2, 2013 Audi A6
3. 2013 Audi A8

1 Like

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by abatically(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
1. 2013 VW Jetta
2. 2013 VW Passat.

Manufacturers try to maintain a particular design language, there is nothing wrong with that. Ever wonder why the Iphone looks the same thing every year? When u pick up a Samsung phone, u don't need to look at the logo before u know its made by Samsung.

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by Readonee35L(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2015
The thing is i don't even like this new Toyota generation
The designs look childish kinda
as for the camry i still prefer the 2007-2011 design

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Cars: Inspiration Runs Dry. (pictures) by 9icetoo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
There is a reason why you know a BMW, Mercedes, JEEP, Toyota or Honda when you see one even without seeing the badge. That's the design language. If you can do better than the designers though, drop your CV with them. I bet their website has a careers section. grin wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bmw's 100th Anniversary @ Eko Atlantic City, Lagos. / How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. / Distance To Empty(dte)/fuel Tank Capacity(ftc) LAGOS - ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.