Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. (1458 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by thergha1(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
[b][/b][b][/b]please i want toget a camry pencil and i have earlied read in d place that the best ones are the one from germany...please can you please enlighten me and tell me the differnces between the americans specs and the other specs available and the best one to go for...@ikenna., @egunmogaji...n other car experts in the house....thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by Denn(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2017
thergha1:
[b][/b][b][/b]please i want toget a camry pencil and i have earlied read in d place that the best ones are the one from germany...please can you please enlighten me and tell me the differnces between the americans specs and the other specs available and the best one to go for...@ikenna., @egunmogaji...n other car experts in the house....thanks

Where did you hear this from?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by thergha1(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Denn:

i hear if from here now...am a novice...please can u just enlighten me
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by nurey(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
thergha1:

i hear if from here now...am a novice...please can u just enlighten me

i am certain there is no camry pencil german version, you will not even bother to buy a camry pencil from germany because the price go hook you for throat like tolotolo.

there is only camry gold or a high end camry GL class (I have only seen the envelope with this).
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
thergha1:

Personally, I would go for USA vehicle every time.
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Denn:

grin grin grin
nurey:

i am certain there is no camry pencil german version, you will not even bother to buy a camry pencil from germany because the price go hook you for throat like tolotolo.

there is only camry gold or a high end camry GL class (I have only seen the envelope with this).

grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by diportivo: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Ur location?

The 1998 Camry 2.2 Europe version usually has a wider number plates space,has on reverse light as the oda side is foglight,and has a visible antenna unlike the american version

It also doesn't av a yellow turn signal in front..sometimes,there's will be a plastic on the bumper for u to affix the number plates and it will be stretched

Pls,if u see any version with wiper at the back windscreen,flee...na Toyota gracia be dat and its converted..Altho,even if it doesn't av,u need to shine ur eyes against getting a converted version

The best part is,the motor full ijebu-ode and it won't be the converted version.that much I can tell u authoritatively

Prices are competitive with the american version,and ur chances of getting clean title is way higher than those nonsense american versions

I wish u luck bro
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by nurey(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017
diportivo:
Ur location?

The 1998 Camry 2.2 Europe version usually has a wider number plates space,has on reverse light as the oda side is foglight,and has a visible antenna unlike the american version

It also doesn't av a yellow turn signal in front..sometimes,there's will be a plastic on the bumper for u to affix the number plates and it will be stretched

Pls,if u see any version with wiper at the back windscreen,flee...na Toyota gracia be dat and its converted..Altho,even if it doesn't av,u need to shine ur eyes against getting a converted version

The best part is,the motor full ijebu-ode and it won't be the converted version.that much I can tell u authoritatively

Prices are competitive with the american version,and ur chances of getting clean title is way higher than those nonsense american versions

I wish u luck bro

That camry 2.2 with back wiper glass is extremely loaded i saw the GL badge on it. It came factory fitted with DVD screen and reverse camera (factory fitted not OEM)

toyota camry in germany will be rear to find and expensive to import compared to finding one in US

i keep telling people the toyota GL badge are high end luxurious ones i have seen a camry 2.2, camry muscle and hilux GL with state of the interior finish
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by diportivo: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
nurey:

That camry 2.2 with back wiper glass is extremely loaded i saw the GL badge on it. It came factory fitted with DVD screen and reverse camera (factory fitted not OEM)

toyota camry in germany will be rear to find and expensive to import compared to finding one in US

i keep telling people the toyota GL badge are high end luxurious ones i have seen a camry 2.2, camry muscle and hilux GL with state of the interior finish

That's why I didn't say Germany

Those guys in ijebu ode live I different parts of Europe and import from there

Lithuania

Poland

And some oda funny places like dat

A friend bought his euro tinylight late last year at 1.2m in ijebu ode and its origin was latvia

Iv also sourced oda euro version cars from there over the years

The op's best bet is ijebu ode
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by kingreign(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
nurey:

NO pencil light Camry left factory with OEM DVD plus back up camera. Intact, back up camera in Toyota camry sedans started in 2010 facelift model XV40.
Nissan/Infiniti introduced the first back up camera in automobiles circa 2002-2005.
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by nurey(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
kingreign:

NO pencil light Camry left factory with OEM DVD plus back up camera. Intact, back up camera in Toyota camry sedans started in 2010 facelift model XV40.
Nissan/Infiniti introduced the first back up camera in automobiles circa 2002-2005.

the camry i am talking about is the envelope version of the 2.2 with GL badge, has back wiper. How the factory sh1t got there i cant phantom
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by kingreign(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
nurey:

the camry i am talking about is the envelope version of the 2.2 with GL badge, has back wiper. How the factory sh1t got there i cant phantom
Its not OEM, its aftermarket.
Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by nurey(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
kingreign:

Its not OEM, its aftermarket.

toor, yes sir

Re: How To Identify A Camry Pencil With German Specs.. by tintedniggz(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Denn:

Bro, are you still involve in water melon planting?

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Removing A Car Thermostat / Check Out The All-Wheel Drive Electric Car Prototype Designed For Nigerian Roads / Enugu: Two(2) Clean Honda Pilot For Sale (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.