Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga (2757 Views)

Job Available For Graduates In Any Field As Salary Is Highly Competitive. / 7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / Am Going To Die If I Don;t Get A Job, Please Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls my employer asked me to bring my father to his office! is my father's presence part of job documntion? is it obtainble everywer?
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by otbliz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Weird, questionable, and highly irrevelant.

But if I may know, what's the job about, and where?
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
wats is irrevelant der? am nt cut out for ur attention now...boil out if u gat nofin to say..thanks

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by echobee(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nided or needed? sad

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by otbliz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
liliangmail:
wats is irrevelant der? am nt cut out for ur attention now...boil out if u gat nofin to say..thanks
Lemme rephrase n reclause.
Asking you to bring your father is weird, questionable n irrelevant.

You don't have to be touchy. Bye

9 Likes

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
oh ...i got it .forgv my mood... i av bin tinking alot lately.. cry ....
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
I think I know why they want you to bring your father.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by crudedude(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
liliangmail:
pls my employer asked me to bring my father to his office! is my father's presence part of job documntion? is it obtainble everywer?

Maybe he wants to ask your pops for your hand in marriage grin

How old are you? because I see no reason why a full grown working class adult will be asked to come with a parent like they holding a PTA meeting undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by anneabidemi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
liliangmail:
oh ...i got it .forgv my mood... i av bin tinking alot lately.. cry ....

it's not about you thinking so much,
it's much more abt ur difficulty in understanding English. u cant even spell 'needed' right, yet u insult someone who is interested in ur sorry case.

7 Likes

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
It all depends on the Job..

Some Jobs might require you to come with.... undecided the King of your Village grin grin

I wasn't joking sad

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some lousy chic with zero manners.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Nid!!! dats a short form of need .. I acpt d fact i didnt go thru ur write up very well ... lets drop d insult nd move back to my 'sori case' as u calld it
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by mafioso47(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Its strange not heard/ seen this anywhere. + u didn't tell us what led him/ her asking for ur dad's presence.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by idu1(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Your oga want to report your manner less behaviors in his office to your father. Like what u exhibiting here. He actually, want to know, who the hell that train you!

5 Likes

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by dmjinc(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2015
idu1:
Your oga want to report your manner less behaviors in his office to your father. Like what u exhibiting here. He actually, want to know, who the hell that train you!
shocked cheesy grin wink
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by scarplanet(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let me "boil out" since I have nothing to say.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by crudedude(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
scarplanet:
Let me "boil out" since I have nothing to say.

your 'boiling point' don reach? grin
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by scarplanet(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
crudedude:

your 'boiling point' don reach? grin

Not yet, I am still trying to "boil out".... boiling point is 1500 °C

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by manneger2: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some of d comment got me laffin.....sisi i neva see such before but what type of work is that n hw old r u
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by acidtalk: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
liliangmail:
Nid!!! dats a short form of need .. I acpt d fact i didnt go thru ur write up very well ... lets drop d insult nd move back to my 'sori case' as u calld it

Can you just start typing like a SANE person?

Have you thought of the possibility that your employer wants to blast your dad for not giving you a proper education due to your written skills and nasty manners?

If I was your employer, I will demand you bring your grandfather along as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
very funny i must say! Back to the issue at hand! pls i need ideas on how to handle dis issue
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by acidtalk: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
liliangmail:
very funny i must say! Back to the issue at hand! pls i need ideas on how to handle dis issue

Good girl! At least you are learning and improving. It is PLEASE and NOT pls. THIS and NOT dis.

Typing this way has made people being thrown out from great opportunities.

Now back to your question;

WHAT DID YOU DO OR SAY TO YOUR BOSS OR COLLEAGUES THAT RESULTED IN HIM DEMANDING YOU BRING YOUR FATHER?
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by FESTAC101: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Certainly attitude-related...it is obvious.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by MissJennifer(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Y'all should be nice na.....the lady needs help, lol
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by luminousity(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
It's obvious that you have an attitude. Your boss is just trying to look for ways to save your job. thereby inviting your Dad so as to advice you to change your ways before its too late.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by crudedude(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

Can you just start typing like a SANE person?

Have you thought of the possibility that your employer wants to blast your dad for not giving you a proper education due to your written skills and nasty manners?

If I was your employer, I will demand you bring your grandfather along as well.
lmao

all the community... with their certificates grin
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by ifeojobas(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
liliangmail:

No, it is not obtainable everywhere. And for disclosure purposes, where's your father? Is he available?

For my fellow NLers, op included, can you please relax? 2 people had a simple misunderstanding and you guys have made a mountain out of a molehill. She already apologised a long time ago. Please let's chill and learn here.

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by BBackOurGlory: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
What of if ur parents are dead or not residing in Nigeria... or have tight schedule.... if they want your papa & mama to be your Guarantors, them collect the Guarantor's Form and give them to fill. Period!

But anyway, this is Naija, most HR guys there don't have it. Or some them that knows what to do are under the heavy dictate of the company owners.

The truth is, that might be a sign of many things you are going to be subjected to in that company.

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Thanks @ BackOurGlory.. I av given him all that requested! Infact we had argument yday concerning it ! He needs my services and i need his pay nd work exprinc ( i told him dat). and we can easly work away from each other!
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by liliangmail(f): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2015
@IfeOjob! allow them to ctch fun with my 'my sori case' bin a long whly dy had dis fun cool
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga by ifeojobas(f): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
liliangmail:
@IfeOjob! allow them to ctch fun with my 'my sori case' bin a long whly dy had dis fun cool

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray!!! I Just Got A Job Through Nairaland. / 3rd-class Any Hope? / Do People Still Write Application Letter Higher Education Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.