Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

To The Polls O Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Polls O Nigerians (360 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Polls O Nigerians by princedessy: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Its another election season in our country, the two major political parties are at each others throat threathning fire and brimstone. Over the years from my following of elections several things do happen that shouldn't have happend but then that is history. Moving forward I plead with Nigerians to just vote and not violence if your candidate wins then celebrate and rejoice but if not take it in the spirit of sportmanship should accept defeat in good faith and work harder during the next elecrions. The rumour of heaven coming down if one person doesn't win is not neccessary as Nigeria is bigger than any individual. Further more without Nigeria there will be elections, so I beg everyone to go to the polls and vote and not fight.

(1) (Reply)

Just Before We Make Love On Febuhari 14 By Michael Oluwagbemi / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will U Be My Val? By Julius Diamond / Vote For Buhari !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.