Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) (25276 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos) / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by okestev: 2:53am On Jan 18, 2015
baybeeboi:

My Broda,if things are not goin well for you,please go to ur village and ask ur relatives to release you from their bondage...
Goodluck is not the cause of your problems.
*Note* what kills a child is non-compliance with worthy advice
May the Lord have mercy not only on you but every other person who lack proper parental up-bringing and shallow mentality like you. God bless you.
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by biafranqueen: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2015
ifyalways:

Change ko, one chance ni.

Is the change coming from the PDP rejects that are now "chairmen and stake holders " in APC?

We don't want chameleons with their coat of many colours, we rather stick with our PDP.
tongue
Yep we cleaned out the riffraf wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by biafranqueen: 3:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Paentera:
[s]I hope my Eastern brothers realise that they stand a better chance of ruling this countryvin APC than PDP? GEJ will likely handover to a Northern politician if he wins come Feb 14, at the end of his tenure in 2019. Means according to that calculation, the nearest time they could have a shot at the Presidency is 2027.

On the other hand, in APC, an Easterner can actually emerge as a candidate as early as 2019. My people, think am well.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Dengemaster(m): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2015
after blessing them if they WIN they will do otherwise
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by morbeta(m): 4:19am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:
on no account should the president bow to his subjects
Gbam!!
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by osebe: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Under President Jonathan,the power sector has witnessed the privatisation of the generation and distribution companies.If international and local assessments of this process are anything to go by,the bidding process has been mostly transparent.With this process concluded,one can anticipate an irreversible process in achieving stable power supply in no distant future,the same way the telecommunication sector benefitted from privatisation. CHANGE is here my people! #GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by IBROHIM: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Let the PDP keep deceiving themselves! They will be shocked very soon!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Mega72(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Nice one!God will perfect it come 14th Feb 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2015
devilsworkshop:

You're a typical bastard

Even if it's Obama he must bow to Obi

it's alright. Since you couldn't make an objection devoid of insults....
Thanks anyway.
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by fleet7(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=okestev post=29889246] when will you stop pretending and deceiving yourself young fellow. Can't you see everyone around you is yearning for Change? Be truthful to yourself. Am sure you truly desire a better life than this...Change your mentality![/quote

why are you forcing buhari on us as the change we need,Gej is the change already the best performing president,its just that your too blind to see it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Ediss(m): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ till i pregnant your sister

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by bolivnnaija: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
you are always offpoint... Who made you mouthpiece of Nigerians? You have only one vote. We have who to vote for in our minds, so don't generalise for Nigerians!

Don't mind that guy. His is so blinded by hate that he refuses to see the light. What I see Jonathan is doing is to get another block vote from the east. That is his strength. That will be a determining factor going into the polls. He has my vote.
I have seen some meaningful effort put in place to make the system/ institutions work. If not for anything, I will like him to complete his term so he doesn't have an excuse why he didn't round up his plans and policies for the nation or at least, put it on firm footing.
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by mazzi: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2015
mustahagreens:

E go shock you when your fowl grow full set of teeth on 14th of February.
i don't about ur place,but in my it is a big ARU(abormination)for a foul to grow teeth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 1stola: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
ifyalways:

Change ko, one chance ni.

Is the change coming from the PDP rejects that are now "chairmen and stake holders " in APC?

We don't want chameleons with their coat of many colours, we rather stick with our PDP.
tongue
[/s]
How many of you typed this nonsense?
We kor, Wa ni.
Ode
Is GMB and Prof . Osinbajo PDPÍGS?
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2015
We havn't forgotten the $20billion that jonathan embezzled. He should bring back the money ooo. Barawo.

BTW #saibuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by phabulux: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2015
*yawns*

Some people are incurably partial to corruption and subtle thievery. Given half the chance, they will steal everything either hidden or in plain view. The urge to pilfer flows in their bloodstream; and, you should remember, good people, that birds of a feather, they say, flock together. That explains their shameless fixation on getting Jona re-elected. Naturally, these people - these goats - always have selective blindness too. They choose not to realise that only Ibos, south-southerners and a few bastards from the southwest are the ones singing this GEJ's song like pneumoniac canaries.

Well, I await Saint Valentine's day with bated breath.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Btruth: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Who was that Ibo guy in Ankara that was deceiving the President? The man kept embracing and encouraging the President that the Ibo people are behind him. ......lol.
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by gradeA(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Willie is working

God bless Anambra

God bless GEJ

God bless HRM Nnaemeka Achebe, obi
Of onitsha, and chairman DiamondBank
Board of Directors

God bless Diamondbank

God bless onitsha

God bless nairaland

God bless Nigeria

Happy sunday y' all.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by crisycent: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2015
If no be oba of Benin, every other traditional ruler na fake! Oba gha tor kpere!!!
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by baybeeboi: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
okestev:
May the Lord have mercy not only on you but every other person who lack proper parental up-bringing and shallow mentality like you. God bless you.
and may He (Lord) redeem you as well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by kingstylo01(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2015
bolivnnaija:

Don't mind that guy. His is so blinded by hate that he refuses to see the light. What I see Jonathan is doing is to get another block vote from the east. That is his strength. That will be a determining factor going into the polls. He has my vote.
I have seen some meaningful effort put in place to make the system/ institutions work. If not for anything, I will like him to complete his term so he doesn't have an excuse why he didn't round up his plans and policies for the nation or at least, put it on firm footing.
God bless Nigeria!
you are right on point bro. I never wanted to comment on any political topic here on NL, but the way some peeps in their numbers are discrediting the president is very alarming. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Jinf: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Don't abandon President Jonathan - Ex Ogun State Governor begs Obasanjo:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/dont-abandon-president-jonathan-ex-ogun.html
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by B69U: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2015
Ogo anyi abia gooo... Our inlaw has come... Chinaemeze of Igboland

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2015
my sister God will bless u for blessing a man who has authority. love you. gej till 2019
Princess2be:
God Bless Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ will loose in Anambra and every other South Eastern state!!! Gif he likes let him visit the late Ojukwu, the fact remains GEJ is a manipulative, deceptive, criminal who is a habitual liar.
He will never get the igbo vote, all you nairaland GEJ advocates and post all the propaganda photos or articles u like but it will never change the mind of the people on the street. We cannot be deceived by adding Ebere or azikiwe to the thief names again. If he likes let him spin stories about his not having. Shoe or pampers...it will all just not work!!
GEJ should forget the igbo bite because he will just not get it... maybe he should go to the North East and try there

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2015
B69U:
Ogo anyi abia gooo... Our inlaw has come... Chinaemeze of Igboland

See this online hooligan? How much where u given?
This thief will never get the igbo vote..you can come here and post all this nonsense to deceive outsiders who do not know the real sentiments here!!! But you and I know that if h walk into any bar in onitsha and say this you would most likely be beaten to death!! GEJ is not wanted by igbos!!!!
He can visit the Obi ND even wash his clothes for all we care but we will never vote that thief in again
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by B69U: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

See this online hooligan? How much where u given?
This thief will never get the igbo vote..you can come here and post all this nonsense to deceive outsiders who do not know the real sentiments here!!! But you and I know that if h walk into any bar in onitsha and say this you would most likely be beaten to death!! GEJ is not wanted by igbos!!!!
He can visit the Obi ND even wash his clothes for all we care but we will never vote that thief in again

U sound re.tard.ed... U are definitely a re.tard.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
1stola:

How many of you typed this nonsense?
We kor, Wa ni.
Ode
Is GMB and Prof . Osinbajo PDPÍGS?

You had to start hurling insults?

Obviously, you have no manners and were raised in the gutters.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by shineeye: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Buhari's government will draw Nigeria 20 years backwards because very soon he will no longer recognize his children talk less of making decisions. Unless you people want shekau to be a defense minister and kwankwaso will be oil minister.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 1stola: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
ifyalways:

You had to start hurling insults?

Obviously, you have no manners and were raised in the gutters.
lol!
What a morón.
If only you had not typed that nonsense earlier with your claws, nobody would have known that 'you are a CRETIN!!!
Re: Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
1stola:

lol!
What a morón.
If only you had not typed that nonsense earlier with your claws, nobody would have known that 'you are a CRETIN!!!
Reported !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark / Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) / Atiku Abubakar Greets Governor Wike At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.