Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) (51163 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Long Natural Hair With Good Tips For Healthy Hair / Check Out This Myanmar Girl's Long Natural Hair.(photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by EgusiSoup: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Rev. Chris Oyakhilome’s first daughter, Sharon posted this photo of herself without weave on twitter. That's her natural thick, long hair you are seeing. She captioned it “Twitpic a selfie without weave”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/oyakhilomes-daughter-sharon-shows-off.html?m=1

So how does the hair affect the price of EGUSI in the market?

FIRST TO COMMENT on this PAGE

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by millionboi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dis type of thread makes me hiss.....if nobe say I go church 2day, I 4say mayGod punish d Moderator weh bring dis to d frontage.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Rev. Chris Oyakhilome’s first daughter, Sharon posted this photo of herself without weave on twitter. That's her natural thick, long hair you are seeing. She captioned it “Twitpic a selfie without weave”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/oyakhilomes-daughter-sharon-shows-off.html?m=1

who get her digits make i call am ask?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nice but she no fine sha sad

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
she is my wife to be.... I have spent money on that hair ..
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by timilehing(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
She looks somehow.........................undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just need her control and her eleven digits
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Aida13: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
I see this hair on half the Nigerian girls I come across--- aint that special

It looks kinda dry if u ask me---needs more conditioner.

By the way, she's just 'there'.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by uzolexis(f): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
sam4:
A teacher asked his students,
1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the
answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in
this
country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now
gone up
to be
4!! Nawa oh

most reasonable comment here...lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
missterious:
She looks great. I'm jealous. embarassed

Ladies, look at the eyebrows well & learn. That's how eyebrows should be. lipsrsealed
This girl isn't beautiful to me.Is it because her father is rich or what? You are more prettier than her.Forget joke if you have a fat bank account like her u will understand me better.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by merits(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
all this beauty is for pr!ck to choose where to enter.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by clevvermind(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
i would like to taste her.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
For those of you claiming she's this and that, be honest o. She's pretty, no doubt but not to the extent some of you are painting her to be..
I'v obviously seen prettier ladies. And i'm sure you all have, too.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by lacasera14(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
And how does this affect the price of garri in the market, the life of an average Nigerian, the fact that man city is gonna get whipped today? huh? she's ain't that cute sef with long mouth and to think this made front page beats my imagination. just hair. smh
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by lacasera14(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chi59:
For those of you claiming she's this and that, be honest o. She's pretty, no doubt but not to the extent some of you are painting her to be..
I'v obviously seen prettier ladies. And i'm sure you all have, too.
babe tell them oh
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by okok0bioko: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is this what is important in Nigeria today?!

The government is a laughing stock in Africa and around the world, military experts on CNN have established that Black West Africa is not a priority, yet Jonathan emphatically condemned the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo which he described as a "barbaric act". Yet nearly a week later, his administration has ignored the attack on a village in Northeastern Nigeria which supposedly left 200-2000 people dead, mostly women and children. The Guardian of the UK has also published satellite images to show the scale of the attack.

Meanwhile Nigerian minister for Finance also offered her condolences to the French people on Twitter, as you can probably guess she too has failed to acknowledge the Baga massacre. Boko Haram operate unperturbed. The implications of this is that nearly two million people are unable to vote thus benefiting the ruling party in the upcoming election.

Why has the president remained silent on this matter? Why has the Nigerian media not reported this event? Complicity is shared by everyone.

Should such a leader have a credible basis to seek reelection in any sane society where we hold incompetent public office officials responsible?

Wake up Nigeria and lets apply pressure on the ruling class.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-12/nigeria-s-jonathan-slams-islamist-raids-abroad-is-muted-at-home.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/14/satellite-images-reveal-devastation-boko-haram-massacre-nigeria
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, this is a beautiful girl, God really took his time to create this beautiful image, while he created other girls in 1 hour, he took 48 hour to create her, she too fine even without a makeup, chai... Just look at her sexy nose and her pink lips, her beauty can move mountains, she too fine pass darego...

As the current minister of women affairs, i have given her the title of the most beautiful girl in the world, she should come to my office for her award...

Mehn, Guys are gullible lol. She's obviously wearing make up or are we looking at different pisshures?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Aarondio(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
My gf hair is better Dan dat.#hu cares
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by zionzoe(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
missterious:
u re Natural and Beautiful too....... Me like u pass her self.......at least me fit talk to u......but she is in another world

Ladies, look at the eyebrows well & learn. That's how eyebrows should be. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by babym7681(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
but why?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Davidson267(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, this is a beautiful girl, God really took his time to create this beautiful image, while he created other girls in 1 hour, he took 48 hour to create her, she too fine even without a makeup, chai... Just look at her sexy nose and her pink lips, her beauty can move mountains, she too fine pass darego...

As the current minister of women affairs, i have given her the title of the most beautiful girl in the world, she should come to my office for her award...
clown grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by diasporaman(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let her reconcile her parents. that should be her ultimate goal. she is mature enough to do that. i have got nothing to do with her hair
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sisters, believe in yourself! You are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning just the way you are...and you know what more? Black is beautiful...#my 2cents
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Tymax(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lacomus:
This one her boy friend would not have issue purchasing Brazilian hair.
I tell you grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Newkidoo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
missterious:

U r good at teaching but one question!!

Why is urs not like that
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by DeCritique(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
offspec:
Mtchewwwww! OP is this what you called a long hair?? That's number-one.
Number-two is that why is this under Religion?? Because her dad is a pastor abi?
That means any post about the rapper MI should as well be under religion cos his dad is a pastor too. undecided

Number 3 nko?? undecided undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by heykims(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
All I see is a seemingly flat chest.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Newkidoo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
i would like to taste her.
Taste wat Clevermind!!she is not icecream Na! undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:

Number 3 nko?? undecided undecided
are you the OP? undecided undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by clevvermind(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

u should know what i mean na.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by clevvermind(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

u should know what i mean na.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ohhhh babbbi...that's one of the reasons one must combine with the good genes. It is because of the next generation o. Anita is a pretty woman, pastor Chris sef no bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.