Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) (51164 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Long Natural Hair With Good Tips For Healthy Hair / Check Out This Myanmar Girl's Long Natural Hair.(photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
BornSad:

Yeah, bro, she's beautiful. .....

But what makes her extraordinary? undecided
Cause she's Chris' daughter?

Nawa o...
Because she's extraordianary- EOD!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by daxon001(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
There's a 95% possibility dat obirin yi ko wo komu
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by major466(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
A least this one is more finer than Buhari's daughter.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by baybeeboi: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
biuriful
painful thing is.......she's not a virgin
lost her virginity 3years ago
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by daxon001(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
There's a 90% likelihood dat omobirin yi o wo komu. lipsrsealed
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Newkidoo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
u should know what i mean na.
I really don't know, am a monk!!
We don't drink icecream!! cheesy undecided kindly elucidate more!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is no brainier naa. Why won't she have long hair....is her mum not white with natural long hair? If our Naija gals inherited such long hair from their mums, they won't be chasing after weaves and relaxers oh. Looking good equals feeling good equals loving good.... grin
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by creepsyme(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
beauriful!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by clevvermind(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

I really don't know, am a monk!!
We don't drink icecream!! cheesy undecided kindly elucidate more!!
think about it. u will get understanding.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Exactly as I like. tongue
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Newkidoo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
clevvermind:
think about it. u will get understanding.
You are a certified bad boy!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by oluwabamis(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
diasporaman:
Let her reconcile her parents. that should be her ultimate goal. she is mature enough to do that. i have got nothing to do with her hair

My thought also. Why can't there be forgiveness between her parents. Nothing can be as detrimental ro a ministry than separation btw the G.O. and his wife. The bible says that prayers may be hindered in that situation.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
sam4:
A teacher asked his students,
1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the
answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in
this
country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now
gone up
to be
4!! Nawa oh

Ode

Shook not shake
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by clevvermind(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

You are a certified bad boy!!
i'm not. just a sharp guy.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Ideyontop: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
sam4:
A teacher asked his students,
1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the
answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in
this
country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now
gone up
to be
4!! Nawa oh

The dependency on Jonathan is highly overrated. That teacher did a bad job by raising a bad student and blaming it on someone probably he has never seen who is in Abuja. Let's stop all this blaming Jonathan for what we are responsible for.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

Because she's extraordianary- EOD!

Ok...

And you're ordinary, abi? undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Diablo666: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
missterious:
She looks great. I'm jealous. embarassed

Ladies, look at the eyebrows well & learn. That's how eyebrows should be. lipsrsealed
you‘re a natural beauty too hun

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Sacramento4real(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, this is a beautiful girl, God really took his time to create this beautiful image, while he created other girls in 1 hour, he took 48 hour to create her, she too fine even without a makeup, chai... Just look at her sexy nose and her pink lips, her beauty can move mountains, she too fine pass darego...

As the current minister of women affairs, i have given her the title of the most beautiful girl in the world, she should come to my office for her award...
so much in a name.Your username says it all.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

U r good at teaching but one question!!

Why is urs not like that
Haba, free her joor. At least, she looks very natural.
Love you Missterious, saw your thread on things you hate. I really enjoyed reading it.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, this is a beautiful girl, God really took his time to create this beautiful image, while he created other girls in 1 hour, he took 48 hour to create her, she too fine even without a makeup, chai... Just look at her sexy nose and her pink lips, her beauty can move mountains, she too fine pass darego...

As the current minister of women affairs, i have given her the title of the most beautiful girl in the world, she should come to my office for her award...

People displaying Mugulicious attitudes since 419AD undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

People displaying Mugulicious attitudes since 419AD undecided

Na who dash u d Current Minister of women affairs?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Frankenstein: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Most girls will be jealous. She's this pretty without make-up and stuff.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Beauty, a facial blend of Anita and Chris Oyakhilome, she even looks like our next president's daughter.
is ur brain tinted?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Newkidoo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chi59:

Haba, free her joor. At least, she looks very natural.
Love you Missterious, saw your thread on things you hate. I really enjoyed reading it.
It was just a question!!

She is actually very beautiful with her eyebrows!! That was why I asked!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by saintTim(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
gracile:
And those are very beautiful looking doll eyes, melikey cheesy

U want make her eye tear lik ur own?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is the only reason to pay your tithe grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by bolaino(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Rev. Chris Oyakhilome’s first daughter, Sharon posted this photo of herself without weave on twitter. That's her natural thick, long hair you are seeing. She captioned it “Twitpic a selfie without weave”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/oyakhilomes-daughter-sharon-shows-off.html?m=1
My Good sire, I like this girl, she's beautiful. Any way I can get in contact with her?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

It was just a question!!

She is actually very beautiful with her eyebrows!! That was why I asked!!
Ok oo
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by EPOMA(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
kendrick9:
natural hair and natural beauty... nice

You mean not like the father wey dey jerry curl
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Beauty, a facial blend of Anita and Chris Oyakhilome, she even looks like our next president's daughter.
I go swear fr u if u ever compare this natural beauty to dat anyhow girl of buhari wey dey only fine wen she bone her face angry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) by orble: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
Tithe money at work and on full display cool
Thunder fire all Nigerian Pastors! Yes all of them, even you wey dey read me, your pastor too cool

Back to Sender by Fire!
Holy Ghost Fire!!! - By fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.