Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ (2664 Views)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / See What Shehu Sani Gave Most Active Security Man At Usman Danfodiyo University / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by keyremotes(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silent after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "

TheSJPviews

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by temitemi1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ everywhere u go grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by chiefolododo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bird of a feather

5 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is that the same Shagari that was one of the most corrupt presidents in Nigerian history?

The same guy that allowed western policy makers to steal the country wealth through financial instruments ? The same mor0n that thought that the best way to increase the quality of life of Nigerians is by increasing their salaries at a point when the nation produced nothing and all the surplus wealth was spent on foreign goods which took most of the nations cash flow out of the country through importation?

Just checking.

9 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by san316(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Did you expect him to speak well of the person that overthrew him?

3 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by omolami: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Buhari's developmental strides as head of state include the following:1 killing of innocent young boys with retrogrsive decrees. 2 introduction of long qeues to buy a tin of milk. 3 stoping metroline in Lagos.4 Jailing and sentencing non- fulanis after his coup.5 Putting nigeria in OIC.6 Introduction and financing sharia.7 Weakening d armed forces by refusal to equip them due to fear of being removed using same equipment.8 Jailing Fela kuti for trumped up offence.9 spending PTF only,in d north.10 Telling lies at attestation in d military,up till now no one can see his academic credentials 11 Nepotism,giving access to 53 suite cases of naira at air port.12 crating Umoru Diko over rice importation.etc

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by BENZINA(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gej all the way!
Feb.14th, 2015, it's all yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by waternogetemeny: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
GMB the coup plotter that overthrew a legitimate Democratic Government.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by felixtare(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
truth hurts
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by gratiaeo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Only the blind with almajiri mentality support Buhari

4 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by mperoakeem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
bird of the same family...
A GEJ fan asked any one who doesn't like GEJ's
govt to go and hug a transformer, I
gladly went looking for
one. After 20 minutes walk, I saw one 33KVA
transformer worthy of hugging. With a
smile, I hugged it. The hug lasted for 17 hours.
Now here I am on nairaland (after I used
a generator to charge my phone). I no gree die (cos light no gree come d transformer, as
expected.
change 2015.

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
What do you expect from someone that supervised the most corrupt administration after Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Flets: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ's strides is as clear as the sun.

God bless Nigeria's best president ever.

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by maximunimpact(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wat do u expect from Shagari, whose regime as president breeded the higherst level of curruption Nigeria have ever seen seen befor then, this prompted Buhari to oust him from office through a military coup. Buhari spent most of his time as head of state eradicating the curruption planted and watered by dis 2nd republic politician.

Do u really expect him to support GMB? NO!

Birds of same feather flock 2geda, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

But there is one thing shagari and GEJ have in common, ''they were both removed from power by GMB''

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by patrickmuf(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
The guilty are always afraid...
Someone should please tell Shehu SirGarri with all due respect, enough is enough...
#SeasonOfChange
#TalkChangeOrRemainSilent

2 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by slimfit1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:
Is that the same Shagari that was one of the most corrupt presidents in Nigerian history?

The same guy that allowed western policy makers to steal the country wealth through financial instruments ? The same mor0n that thought that the best way to increase the quality of life of Nigerians is by increasing their salaries at a point when the nation produced nothing and all the surplus wealth was spent on foreign goods which took most of the nations cash flow out of the country through importation?

Just checking.

People wouldn't like your comments because the truth hurts.

2 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Collynzo9: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:

Just checking.
And what did your anti-corruption hero Buhari do about it? He put him in a Presidential palace in the name of house arrest while his VP Ekwueme and other politicians were put in jail.
Doesn't that confirm our suspicions about Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by fallout87: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:

What did Buhari do to punish his corruption? He took power from Shagari, so please tell us how he handled him?

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Descartes: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
What do you expect from someone that supervised the most corrupt administration after Jonathan?
Are you always comfortable seeing your "semi-illiterate" cum quota system General amidst the corrupt personified entities like Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi, T. Sylvia, Akande etc...? If so...then he is not as "saintly" as you project him.

2 Likes

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by agedmanng: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
He might be right. He "might" I wrote.
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by aresa: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
chiefolododo:
Bird of a feather

Shagari wrote the corruption playbook the crooked, corrupt and incompetent JonaSATAN is governing Nigeria with... They all drink from the same polluted water well...
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by jingh(f): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
waternogetemeny:
GMB the coup plotter that overthrew a legitimate Democratic Government.

GEJ till 2019
a legitimate and corrupt filled democratic government you mean
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by SirVictory: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Me I really like that Buhari guy and his change initiative but GEJ has also done very very well for a Nigerian President and So should continue till 2019 and complete most of his projects. Insecurity and corruption can only be stopped if we all work together.

GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Collynzo9:

And what did your anti-corruption herd Buhari do about it? He put him in a Presidential palace in the name of house arrest while his VP Ekwueme and other politicians were put in jail.
Doesn't that confirm our suspicions about Buhari?

So you agree that Shagari was corrupt and his endorsement is irrelevant?
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Collynzo9: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:

If Shagari was corrupt, tell me what anti-corruption warrior Buhari did to him after taking over power.
Is it that he only plays lip service to corruption?

1 Like

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by fallout87: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
missyAL:

If that is the case what does Obasanjo's endorsement mean? After Abacha he is the most corrupt civilian president ever!

He is also another case of Nigerians returning to their vomit (past failed leaders) expecting change and the country suffering for it.
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by OluBendel: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
@Op, please where is the link to the source of your story?
meanwhile, are these the issue based campaigns we were promised?
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Caseless: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Shagari is the reason most Nigerians drink garri- he destroyed Nigeria and brought poverty upon us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Well true talk but that doesn't stop the fact that he was corrupt during his tenure
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by sankky: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Hmm !
Seems the North isn't as united as we thought in supporting GMB.
He needs to up his ante yonder.

Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by scribble: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Vote Jonathan
Re: See What Shehu Shagari Said About GEJ by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Op,check ur grammar,but Shagari was corrupt during his time,too tolerant and he still despises Buhari because he overthrew him and put him in detention,so what do you expect him to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During / Saraki’s Arrest: Buhari’s Government Is Chronically Sick – Njiko Igbo Forum / Senators Bring In New Twist To Stall Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.