Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More (27005 Views)

Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do / Whatsapp Can Now Send Documents!!!! / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ANDROID..... DAMN! WHAT'S GONNA MAKE ME DROP IT FOR A BLACKBERRY DEVICE??....
. NOTHING!!!!!

AIGHT.
What is GBBM?
It is built on the latest update from the application of
BBM 2.6.0.30 application
And has added many features ..
What features GBBM?
GBBM gives you the possibility to backup program
Chats
And the possibility to Restoring later and you can hide
read status "R" and you can change the conversation
bubble shape
You can change the color of notices icons and you can
change the backgrounds from your
Gallery and change the colors and sizes of text, where
you can design your own themes just like whatsapp plus
and it supports all versions of
Android, and many of the features, see for yourself.. .
if u want the app... here it is http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfwknl6ezbmulej/GBBM+v1.15+by+%40atnfas_hoak.apk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
screenshots

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
shots

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
wink

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by akashi01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
this can't do half of what WhatsApp+ can do

8 Likes

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by emperorizzy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are there free stickers apart from the default that comes with bbm?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
please send me the link to download gbbm because I have searched it and didn't find it. send it to chinedueseicheasudo@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Efostick(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
whatsapp Plus has won before i saw the shots!

they re trying to copy...whatsapp plus!
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
emperorizzy:
Are there free stickers apart from the default that comes with bbm?
yea a little tho

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
akashi01:
this can't do half of what WhatsApp+ can do
download and see for yourself
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
asuustrike2009:
please send me the link to download gbbm because I have searched it and didn't find it. send it to chinedueseicheasudo@gmail.com
guy I posted the link above^^^^
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 19, 2015
liljboy:
guy I posted the link above^^^^
I downloaded it and all you typed and exhibit isn't working at all.it's the same as my old bbm 2

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I downloaded it and all you typed and exhibit isn't working at all.it's the same as my old bbm 2
yes.... because u are waiting for me to come design it for u abiiiii? abeggy enter your options menu n you'll see GBBM - that's where your customizing lies.

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by FKO1(m): 4:41am On Jan 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Some people dey sha..
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2015
FKO1:
Some people dey sha..
Lwkwd I dey tell you o..... dey won buy TV with dstv pre-installed
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by BarnabasCo: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello guys, mine is not installing.

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by FKO1(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Awesomeness nice share op

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by FKO1(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
BarnabasCo:
uninstall bbm then install gbbm.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2015
liljboy:
yes.... because u are waiting for me to come design it for u abiiiii? abeggy enter your options menu n you'll see GBBM - that's where your customizing lies.
let me make something clear to ,you said click option ,From where? Secondly you didn't give a clue on how to change it because I am not seeing anything there. unlike the guy that posted whatsapp plus and even drop his number for direction,, you didn't either and you except everyone to just follow clue because everyone knows it all. your post isn't complete until you provide a form of assistant
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
liljboy:
You see your brain, you think say na small pikin una deal with here? If you go school your teacher must show example to heh student to make dem understand wetin heh dey yarn. the op only showed features with screen shots but no steps or even a clue on how to customize your phone. Secondly he didn't state whether it will work on rooted or unrooted phone. No phone number or bb pin for assistant. So if you buy tv without manual how will you operate it assuming you know nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Efostick(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Looks like the op is a Luis Vuitton fan!

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by samxylino(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
dis wat mine Z saying

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
liljboy:
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2015
these are some screen shots. tell How do I change or customize my phone because that of whatsapp plus was easy than this
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:
these are some screen shots. tell How do I change or customize my phone because that of whatsapp plus was easy than this
screenshot
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
s

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
these are the options I saw on my gbbm

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
tell me where will I click to customize because I am not seeing anything and the available option is the screenshot below

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
BarnabasCo:
had that same issue but if you are using whatsapp+ you should know you ought to have a rooted phone and delete the official BBM and install the GBBM
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Efostick:
Looks like the op is a Luis Vuitton fan!
lol..... the wallpaper looked cool and I needed a solid color so that it won't be hard to read messages
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:
tell me where will I click to customize because I am not seeing anything and the available option is the screenshot below
press that GBBM with the BBM logo.... if you have whatsapp+ and have been messing with the MODs you should know the drill from there

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

You see your brain, you think say na small pikin una deal with here? If you go school your teacher must show example to heh student to make dem understand wetin heh dey yarn. the op only showed features with screen shots but no steps or even a clue on how to customize your phone. Secondly he didn't state whether it will work on rooted or unrooted phone. No phone number or bb pin for assistant. So if you buy tv without manual how will you operate it assuming you know nothing
ohhhhh plz homie don't drive the nail in yet..... NO ONE TAUGHT ME HOW TO MOD THIS ISH, I JUST DID IT MYSELF BUT IF YOU WANT ASSISTANCE HERE IS MY PIN 7E0B8250

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.