Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,248 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More (27169 Views)

Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do / Whatsapp Can Now Send Documents!!!! / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
asuustrike2009:

let me make something clear to ,you said click option ,From where? Secondly you didn't give a clue on how to change it because I am not seeing anything there. unlike the guy that posted whatsapp plus and even drop his number for direction,, you didn't either and you except everyone to just follow clue because everyone knows it all. your post isn't complete until you provide a form of assistant
are u a noob on android?

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by ChukuHD(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
My blackberry can do all these things, so chill!!!
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
simdam500:

You see that where the smartness and simplicity comes in....

Trust me.... my world is not not piled up with just 1 review app.... wink...
you are just like my grandfather, he loves his z10 cos it is easier to operate and poses less challenge unlike our android that requires your adaptability and knowledge everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
ChukuHD:
My blackberry can do all these things, so chill!!!
Screenshots or i dont believe it.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by olu4life(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP hope its not like whatsapp+ that asks for update every sec?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by simdam500(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
liljboy: oh plz shut up.... this is power in our hands

Oh cut me the crap! Power with poor security.... power with cheap minimizing....

By the way do u know your os is free......
All u need is hardware and Google search
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elebiju: you are just like my grandfather, he loves his z10 cos it is [s]easier to operate and poses less challenge unlike our android[/s] that requires your adaptability and knowledge everyday.

Am sure u can't handle an os10 phone. Am 99% sure (cos it beyond your android intellect)....

By the way go see my grandma... she just got a android with lollipop poo os for 6k
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by jkels(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO1:
Awesomeness nice share op

pls what's your font name
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cool! Just like whatsapp plus, it will be better if themes can be downloaded like Whatsapp +.

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
simdam500:

Am sure u can't handle an os10 phone. Am 99% sure (cos it beyond your android intellect)....

By the way go see my grandma... she just got a android with lollipop poo os for 6k
its obvious u are a teenager and a sheer waste of time to trade words with u, android has always been complex for simpletons.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Elebiju: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
simdam500:

Oh cut me the crap! Power with poor security.... power with cheap minimizing....

get the hardware,Google search and produce one for us now, an octacore processor will be appreciated.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elebiju: get the hardware,Google search and produce one for us now, an octacore processor will be appreciated.

shocked
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Niggafrosh(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't see how different this is from the normal BBM we all know
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by FKO1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
jkels:

pls what's your font name
Fashion redressed
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
simdam500:

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elebiju:
Screenshots or i dont believe it.
lol..... show us o
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
olu4life:
@OP hope its not like whatsapp+ that asks for update every sec?
not at all..... at least for now
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Niggafrosh:
because Ur not used to modern facilities grin
Niggafrosh:
because Ur not used to modern facilities
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elebiju:
Cool! Just like whatsapp plus, it will be better if themes can be downloaded like Whatsapp +.
that may come up later...... ADVANCEMENTS
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by MightyFortress: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Impressive.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Yhemit(m): 2:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Bruh my Q10 is not responding @ all, just closing d app. Any solution?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Yhemit:
Bruh my Q10 is not responding @ all, just closing d app. Any solution?
maybe it not compatible with it
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Yhemit(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2015
liljboy:
maybe it not compatible with it
guess so also......
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Carlcaresophia: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2015
afuye:
does it work on unrooted infinix zero cos my phone is sayingexisting package by the same name with a conflicting sinature exist alrealdy and i have uninstall my bbm
Hi! If your phone has above problem. You can try restoring factory settings first, if the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by dazekid(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If your phone has above problem. You can try restoring factory settings first, if the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

Are you sure you are a customer care representative?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Can this allow one to send multiple files at once?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
LordReed:
Can this allow one to send multiple files at once?
no it doesnt
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by sixtusjr(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
abeg does this gbbm stuff replace d originally instilled bbm?
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
liljboy:
no it doesnt

Too bad. Hope the developer will consider putting in that feature.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by leookagbare: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hey pals, have you heard?
Nicki minaj is getting married to lil Wayne this year...he proposed to her last week,watch the video at
http:// www.reekwhat.
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
sixtusjr:
abeg does this gbbm stuff replace d originally instilled bbm?
no..... you uninstall the original n install this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Recover Money From A Scammer / MTN Network Is Down / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.