Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More (27166 Views)

Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do / Whatsapp Can Now Send Documents!!!! / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
leookagbare:
Hey pals, have you heard?
Nicki minaj is getting married to lil Wayne this year...he proposed to her last week,watch the video at
http:// www.reekwhat.
you go attend na

1 Like

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by sixtusjr(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
liljboy:
no..... you uninstall the original n install this one
OK thanks, I guess bbm didn't develop d app, I installed whatsapp pulse I enjoyed it for some days , and whatsapp banned me for 24hrs, still has some hours to start using my whatsapp

Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by liljboy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
sixtusjr:
OK thanks, I guess bbm didn't develop d app, I installed whatsapp pulse I enjoyed it for some days , and whatsapp banned me for 24hrs, still has some hours to start using my whatsapp
lol this is serious o
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by quil36(m): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Get Etisalat 1GB data as low as N1100 with 30 days validity.

This is not a cheat as we purchased bulk data and resell by sharing. This data can be used on any kind of device, eg, iOS, andriod,windows, Wi-Fi, modems etc.

We equally have other data plans such as:

500 mb – N600
750 mb – N900
1gb - N1100
2gb - N2000

Interested buyers can contact us on:

Call/whatsapp : 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Carlcaresophia: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
dazekid:

Are you sure you are a customer care representative?
Yes!
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by gabazin080(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
liljboy:
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ANDROID..... DAMN! WHAT'S GONNA MAKE ME DROP IT FOR A BLACKBERRY DEVICE??....
. NOTHING!!!!!

AIGHT.
What is GBBM?
It is built on the latest update from the application of
BBM 2.6.0.30 application
And has added many features ..
What features GBBM?
GBBM gives you the possibility to backup program
Chats
And the possibility to Restoring later and you can hide
read status "R" and you can change the conversation
bubble shape
You can change the color of notices icons and you can
change the backgrounds from your
Gallery and change the colors and sizes of text, where
you can design your own themes just like whatsapp plus
and it supports all versions of
Android, and many of the features, see for yourself.. .
if u want the app... here it is http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfwknl6ezbmulej/GBBM+v1.15+by+%40atnfas_hoak.apk
is it not on playstore
Re: What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More by Expsbterror(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
samxylino:
dis wat mine Z saying

You have an issue that isn't that cool. It Wld make you not enjoy your phone by giving u several error messages involving space. You need to delete some unused apps or preferably format the phone internal memory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.