Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? (560 Views)

Epic Response Of A Girl When PDP Said Yesterday Was Day 62 Of Fuel Scarcity(pic / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? by Richard6(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just imagined how it will look like or what will happen if APC and PDP happens to fix their presidential rally in same place same time. What do you think that will happen if actually none refuses to postpone or shift their rally or change venue?
Re: What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Then, they will convert it to presidential debate..
And we'll hear the septuagenarian tell us again that he'll fight kwa-rap-shun without explaining to nigerians how he managed to enter to become a general without certificate..
Re: What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? by gameboy727(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Not possible. Simple.
Re: What Happens When PDP And APC Rally Takes Place In Same Venue And Same Time? by Richard6(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
gameboy727:
Not possible. Simple.
I said what if??

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have Pvc,sultan Of Sokoto Cries Out / A Muslim's Response To The 25,000 Anti-islam Protesters In Germany / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.