Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays (654 Views)

We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by EbubeOnoh(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
please guys i need your views on this. I went to 6 o'clock mass at my church and i notice that some people always yown(hunger) when there are inside the church. Does it mean that there is no food in there various houses in the morning or what?
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
makes me too heavy and tooo lazy to act smartly in church

tho..i look at it too as too early for me to eat...

cos we leave for chech by 7am...
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
it maybe personal
I'm my church they use to encourage us to fast on Sunday christian believe that when you fast ,you are likely going to receive a prompt answer than those who don't, you are lunch to the realm of the spiritual more than those who dont and if you don't fast on Sunday when will you
beside you said 6am even the unbeliever dislike eaten that early
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by holatin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
because.........
I don forget oooo
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol simple answer is this...yawning at 6 or 7 isn't hunger its boredom.
Yawn at 10 if u missed brkfast
Its also having early church in d subconscious during late hours of sleep(the sweetest sleep)..not sleeping well and having to sit restricted in a tight space listening to a dull voice speak words you partially agree with but already know of= very bored but you don't want to admit you're bored..your brain can't hide the fact
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Eat Breakfast On Sundays by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
This should help..the girl in front of u looks like this

(1) (Reply)

What Can We Say This Man Is Doing / Favorite Scriptures For Encouragement / Stop Threating Or Abusing Atheists....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.