Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Process The Visa Yourself - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Process The Visa Yourself (1047 Views)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / Get Your Travelling Visa Yourself: / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Process The Visa Yourself by josek: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
Start importation with as little as $500
Importation are now made easy from Vietnam and China.
Do you know that people are now making huge amount of money through importation from Vietnam?
Do you know that Nagerians seize the opportunities of credit facilities giving by manufacturers in vietnam and China
to make Millions?
Do you know that you can process the visa yourself without the help agents?
Reliabe suppliers (Vietnam and China) are many seeking for active and reliable exporters as distributors in Nigeria.
I have started it not knowing that is so simple.

For detail contact 08056006936 or joseph_klinks@yahoo.com.
Re: Process The Visa Yourself by johnsonolu: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2008
pls can you give me more details about it i have interest,pls .my email is olujohnson2@gmail.com
Re: Process The Visa Yourself by promise2(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
want to go in to importation business soon, how do i go about this? what can one buy so cheap in Vietnam?
Re: Process The Visa Yourself by IykeD(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
More details please.I don't mind going for it.
Re: Process The Visa Yourself by josek: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2008
promise2:

want to go in to importation business soon, how do i go about this? what can one buy so cheap in Vietnam?

Importation is now what people are rushing into, i want to tell you that people are making millions of naira from either importaion or exportation.
There is no product you import that you won't make up to 80% return,talk of petroleum products, foods, cloth materials just to mention few.
Importation from Vietam to be precise, you can import household products,suit materials,phones and phone accessories and lot more.
There is going to be a seminar on importation from Vietam and China,not only that, if you can also display a skill on football ,infact, you would be nationalised as a Vietam citizen.
The seminar takes place on the 27th Dec 2008 at KennyGee plaza, Agbowo shopping complex,opp UI in Ibadan.Time : 11:00am. Fee :#5,000
But if you can not come, we can give the detail via your e-mail.

If you have any question dont hesitate to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Need To Finland / Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) / Traveling To Nigeria: Things To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.