Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (39057 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by ishiamu(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
They said they bringing change is this the change?

As written by Timilehin Bankole.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/wife-of-oyo-state-guber-aspirant.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by lurther: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
What happened this morning here in lagos at plamgrove heading towards onipanu was a real signal of what is actually ahead of us.
APC and PDP thugs shooting themselves in the full glare of people living in these area.

I just sit here reminiscing what our youths have turned into. Shooting themselves for peanuts given to them by politicians.

Can they use the peanuts given to them to build a house?

I just wonder why this politics thing have turn to the most deadliest and dreadest proffession in Nigeria.

They give you guns, sit back and watch you kill yourselves. Damn, Its high time we begin to change our orientation.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by ishiamu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
lurther:
What happened this morning here in lagos at plamgrove heading towards onipanu was a real signal of what

Ishilove, lalasticlala front page
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why all these for goodness sake

What did the innocent woman do to deserve this?

I hate politics.

7 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by ishiamu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What?

That's the change apc preach, I pity those that support this party they all are thugs and they are mostly paid

16 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by dmjinc(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Zellie: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jan'jaweeds are out for blood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by siegfried99(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Daniel058(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
May God have mercy and protect the innocent. May God save her life.

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by ichidodo: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
APC...blood...and Death.

6 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by jingh(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
hope dis op no be mod?
his hatred filled post always made front page
and he always begin his post with hatred word for APCs

buhari for change
buhari4change
buhari for President

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Bsc(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Though the money these politicians share to youths during election is small..but the truth is , a hungry youth wud rather die for a politician who gave him 1,000naira than d one who never did...as far as my country is concerned.. Any president that assumes office nd pay unemployed youths even 500naira a month. Wud b regarded as best..nd can be died for...blame it on poverty..

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by lilprinze: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
APC and violence are just like bread and butter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Eeser: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Who is this Bankole again?
Why is this not on mainstream media?
Where are the pictures of the attacked victim?
Since when do wives of aspirants start taking photographs of political thugs?
How did she happen to be at that specific billboard at the specific time the 'thugs' were attempting to mutilate it?
I smell setup by the PDP to gain cheap popularity.
APC till PDP get sense to stop their cheap lies.
#SAIBUHARI come 14th febuhari 2015

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by seunlayi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
oh my God

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by scribble: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Baba Buhari Oyoyo

12 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its okay to be poor, to be low financially, and to want to up your game,

But when it involves risking your life for a man who just left the embassy a few days back, where he went to apply for visas for himself and his family's safety, than such risk is more disappointing, than Humpty Dumpty's great fall.

Do these youths even realize that a whole number of politicians won't be in Nigeria when things go red?

Chai! My people have lost it!

Even the cry of their poor mothers can not save them from the sweet talks and promises of politicians that will use and dump them.

Dear Nigerian youths, if you know you cannot keep your cool, or guarantee your safety, please don't bother going to that campaign ground, or polling unit.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by dmjinc(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
myhoodlink:
May God have mercy and protect the innocent. May God save her life.
Aamin!

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Guidette(f): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omg
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Rilwon: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=15pt] I don't believe this nonsense....A photo will give much meaning [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by hannysur8(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
What is good for the goose is good for the gander....no be them kill Eleweomo, the former Oyo NURTW chairman.....na there problem be that

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Kolade354(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
If this news is true i will be more than happy..................I cant forget how this man killed eleweomo(NURTW chairman in Ibadan). He spent some days in Agodi before he was finally released. RejectTeslim folarin he is a blood killer he too should feel the pain of losing Loved ones.

6 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by LordMecuzy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmmmmm Nigerian Youths
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by zaynulAbideen: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ajimobi and co in action............the worst governor ever in the history of Ipinle Oyo.....as for me and my Family we are against ya............Gaskiya ni

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by constance500: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by notoriousbabe: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let the killing game begin,thank God I now live in Moscow the capital of Bejeing

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
It's absurdity of the first order. Apc change indeed

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Anything for power. But this news lacks credibility. I wont believe till I see it in a credible medium. The source is obviously biased.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by pitoski(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
lurther:
What happened this morning here in lagos at plamgrove heading towards onipanu was a real signal of what is actually ahead of us.
APC and PDP thugs shooting themselves in the full glare of people living in these area.

I just sit here reminiscing what our youths have turned into. Shooting themselves for peanuts given to them by politicians.

Can they use the peanuts given to them to build a house?

I just wonder why this politics thing have turn to the most deadliest and dreadest proffession in Nigeria.

They give you guns, sit back and watch you kill yourselves. Damn, Its high time we begin to change our orientation.

na wa oo! we d youths shld not allow ourselves to be used by the Polithiefians!
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by scribble: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
hk

come and defend your paymaster aunty
Re: Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
ishiamu:

That's the change apc preach, I pity those that support this party they all are thugs and they are mostly paid
It's very unfortunate my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Representatives Members Visit Remi Tinubu / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.