Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (39105 Views)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AeIYRViFSPY/VbiTzYd7PaI/AAAAAAAA0w0/yvU_D1qcUYg/s400/gov.PNG[/img]
According to reports, Markets in Ife Kingdom have closed though they await official announcement by Obalufe, Chief Samuel Omisakin.

Solemn mood as citizens gather around the palace of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade to mourn the monarch who died on Tuesday at a London hospital after a brief illness...The Palace is now guarded as both citizens of Ife/well wishers and Journalists await announcements.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3NFw_S1nMqU/VbiUCHHroVI/AAAAAAAA0w8/vg1kLRibjfc/s400/gov1.PNG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-il8-XbeXpC0/VbiULbQ2WDI/AAAAAAAA0xE/Wij03RG1wn8/s400/cert.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-sympathizers-storm-palace-of.html
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP BABA AGBALAGBA...

I read just recently, that he was about to 'Step Into' the OAU Ife crisis.

He was a man who had the interest of (but not limited to) his people at heart....

Has anyone heard from INTROVERT lately? I guess she left her keys with me & I feel for her. tongue grin ... Oh, here's her alter ego- DEXTROVERT

@ hobermener, I sight you jãrè...

#* ^v^ *# MODIFIED---DEDICATION TIME #* ^v^ *#

` God Almighty for keeping me alive

` My Siblings, EwomaXino, Iruo-Lycious, Erezioghene, Onome, Akpowoma, & Edafena.

` The love of my life- Amaka Vicky, MSc, ABU.

` All Students of MSc Geography, UI.

` All Geography & Environmental Management 2oo8-2o12 staff/students, Niger Delta University / UNIPORT.

` My Lecturers- Mr Aisuebeogun, Mr Bowale, Prof Akpogomeh, Prof Obafemi, Prof Oyegun, Prof S. I. Okafor, Prof Olajire J Olaniran, Prof Reuben K Udo, Prof Chris Ikporukpo, Prof Filani, Prof Ayoade, Prof Aweto, Prof Innocent Aprioku, Prof Bello, Surveyor George, Dr Clinton Ezekwe, Dr Bariweni, Dr Dafe Ohwo, Prof Olomo, Dr Taiwo, Dr Ajayi, Dr James Okoro, Mrs Omidiji, Mrs V. Odubo, Surveyor Odubo, Mr T T Tamuno (I'm coming for you) etc...

` All Nigerians, Niger Deltans, Deltans, and Isoko folks in the house.

` All KW/13A/CORPS MEMBERS particularly Oke-Ero Corpers, Ilale, Ekan Meje Zone...

` All of y'all who liked/shared/mentioned or who will 'like' , 'share' & 'mention' this post...

` All who do not know why I'm doing what I'm doing, I swear it feels so good to be up here @FCT & @FTC.

` Not forgetting the Mod(s) who banned me till 2o35 & rejected my appeals to lift/reduce the ban (@ Obinoscopy et al)... My kids will continue with my account when the ban expires.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ogunwalea(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Eiyah cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by hobermener: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
E
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Dragonking: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Are they the wailing wailers? Anyways, first to comment. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
He was indeed loved by many. Posterity will ever live to remember you. RIP kabiyesi

10 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dahdah: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Elekun nsunkun, sympathizers n sun eje

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by jackyraw09: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
R
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by leyoung(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP to the Ooni
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
We live to die

Oba wa ti waja

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by steppin: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmm...strangers in Ife should be careful now.
'Missing persons' go plenty this time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Princecalm(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
[there was a Ruler
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
l
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by hobermener: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
emperormero:
damn grin grin grin. #RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
EEya.

He died at a ripe age sha

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
In Yoruba land Kings dont die.
We say Oba waja.
Chai... the kain rituals whey go folliw this kain thing no go get part. If u have no business outside after 6pm, just stay put for ur house.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ichommy(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP Baba.

The rituals wey go follow no go get part 2. If i dey Ife nah to stay indoor after 6PM or leave Town self.

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP baba
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by money121(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Oba ile ife ti woo ajaa..

Every soul shall taste death

OMG See What Davido buys for his daughter (photo) http://gist4kids..com/2015/07/see-what-davido-buys-for-his-daughter.html
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by williams368(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
WHEN WE ARE ALL ASHES...
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP Ooni Oorisa.....
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by olowemaro: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
thank God he did something incredible before his death
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Who will wear the Great crown Now

Drama about to unfold.

3 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dyabman(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
DollyParton1:
Kings dont die.

Oh really ?
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by kunleee(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
ina lilah wa inna illahi rajihun

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP Ooni Of Ife, ni ibi ti ile ti fe kaaro aye.
Iku baba yeye rest on.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by youthconnect: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Kings don't die, they rest or chill
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Adetoposh(f): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan / Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.