Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73866 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Too late...him and his cabinet plus Diezani must go...poorly articulated analysis leading to the revision in price. Nonsense.

Latest February 16th the final result would have been out. GEJ and Pat would begin to load their personal items into State House coaster bus and Otuoke bound.

Is it not with effect from midnight Monday,19 January, 2015?

Suffer don make this one delete him account.

That is if you never delete from this world sef

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
saintade01:
Wrong timing. Another failed campaign strategy.

Nigerians are wiser now. angry

#change we want!

See where your wise ness landed us grin
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
tola9ja:
B-1
U-2
H-3
A-4
R-5
I-6
O-7
S-8
I-9
N-10
B-11
A-12
J-13
O-14

MEANS 14 FEBUHARI 2015 IF YOU AGREE CHANGE IS POSSIBLE 2015 TYPE YES

You still dey collect your 30 million BMCs allawee?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
siraj1402:
This will never save Jonathan. Let him tell us how the excess money paid was used since the time the reduction has due.GMB will surely bring it down more and ensure stability.

If you see that Charlie boy bike now, you no go thank God?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is part of their election strategy. I know some guilible Nigerians are already taken in by this news. What assurance do you have that the price would be the same after 14th feb?

Was it not better to be gullible then?
You see where oversabi brought us
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
I could go on quoting all the people who couldn’t look beyond their noses here but, the damage has already been done.

GEJ was not a saint but it baffled me that people could not see what I saw in buhari then in 2015.

It was very obvious
I asked a lot of people about buhari and no one told me any positive thing about him during his first military regime.

It was all force and outdated laws to trample on people’s freedom.
He was a religious bigot from birth.

2023 is around the corner!
Vote youth!
Vote people, not because of the political parties they belong to, their religion, or their tribe. Vote competence.

Last election in Lagos, I voted for PDP for governor, APC for eti-osa lga( because the man Reping the lga was really working GBOLAHUN), I voted for Banky W, who’s party is HOPE.

Vote individuals you can trust to deliver.

That Election Day I made over 10000 from party agents. They offer me money to vote for them, I collect the money and vote my conscience.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na wa oooo how much is the petrol today? E go better for 9ja o
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by JerryGent1983: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Gadahfi:

Suffer don make this one delete him account.

That is if you never delete from this world sef

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Olarajee(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2023
dammytosh:

Only an imbec1le will call the reduction an achievement and commit another 4 years of frustration into GEJ's hands.

After we have lost naira to dollars in FX. One drunken master is removing 10naira from fuel price.

U see reason why we said no to subsidy removal ? Now we paid, there is still no difference. No infrastructure as a result of the removal.

Fuel price crashed, 1 billion dollars disppeared from excess crude oil account. Her Excellency President Oknojo iweala said they used it to pay subsidy and i kept wondering, when will the Tunisia revolution start. cry cry cry What are we subsidizing again after that kind of crash in price !!!!!!

Only one jobless graduate was frustrated and Tunisia was on fire. That revolution spread to egypt, liberia etc.

Millions of jobless frustrated graduates are still shouting GEJ till 2019.

Go and queue for your destiny and vote these imbec1les outtttt !!! You are afraid to fight yet cant vote with ur brain.

Wasted generation.

If you check my antecedents on this forum, i dislike apc, i dislike Tinubu but only a mad man will do something for 6years , fail and still says he wants to continue with the same approach.

Compare Buhari / Osinbajo vs Gej / sambo man to man achievement to achievement.
Compare the likely cabinet of this 2 teams and leave sentiment of christianity, our brother, shoelessness etc u know the best team

GEJ must go back to Otuoke.

How is it going now?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Olarajee:

How is it going now?
Don't be a coward.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Osashalom: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14

never knew pple hate gej and his corruption infested gov dis much,over 1000 "likes" for my post?...gej u are a gonner
How time flies! Who is the gonner now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.