Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS (1155 Views)

Bad Or Failing Fuel Pump? These Maybe The Causes / 10litres Of Pms For Every 100km (city Driving) Would U Consider This High / Photo: This Is What Will Happen When A Litre Of PMS Is Sold For A N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by ayandee: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
The Minister of Petroleum has just announced reduction in price of PMS from 97 naira per litre to 87 naira per litre. Source NTA News
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by dmjinc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na so I hear am now shocked shocked fear dey catch me
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by orlaryhincah(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
ayandee:
The Minister of Petroleum has just announced reduction in price of PMS from 97 naira per litre to 87 naira per litre. Source NTA News
Hehe
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by aspirebig: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just heard it on Channels now. Good move though FG,but the N10 is too small.

Why can't they reduce it to N50,as in wazoo? E for make sense well.
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by ayandee: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Elections are coming now. It's all strategy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Election strategy, I am not decived. Come febuary 15th they will remove subsidy gabadaya (completely), then they will remember the 70per custom duty, the they will bring back the new number plate saga which they won in court, but kept quiet abt it. I need a change from these blood sucking demons in power.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by 9icetoo(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Election strategy, I am not decived. Come febuary 15th they will remove subsidy gabadaya (completely), then they will remember the 70per custom duty, the they will bring back the new number plate saga which they won in court, but kept quiet abt it. I need a change from these blood sucking demons in power.
Are you against removal of subsidy? I am wondering why the price of diesel hasn't come down despite low oil prices.
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2015
9icetoo:

Are you against removal of subsidy? I am wondering why the price of diesel hasn't come down despite low oil prices.
There has never been subsidy!!! Up north most of our marketers buy fuel from niger republic and still make profit, this is gov deceiving the people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by chillex8(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2015
9icetoo:

Do you drive a diesel powered automobile
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by nurey(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
chillex8:

They have forgotten that Nigerians have wised up and we known its election gimmick, this price reduction would cause another fuel scarcity chaos.
If I have the means to buy a car it won't be petrol or hybrid, its definitely going to be an Inline 4 cylinder diesel powered engine.
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by chillex8(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
nurey:

They have forgotten that Nigerians have wised up and we known its election gimmick, this price reduction would cause another fuel scarcity chaos.
If I have the means to buy a car it won't be petrol or hybrid, its definitely going to be an Inline 4 cylinder diesel powered engine.

Another like mind.
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by 9icetoo(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
chillex8:

Yes I do. I recently purchased a 1.9Tdi. I am tired of queuing at filling stations to buy petrol. I intend to use the diesel whenever there is scarcity of petrol. If the northerners buy fuel from Niger and still make profit while selling at 97 naira, then i think we can comfortably remove subsidy. With it removed, hopefully the money formerly spent on subsidy will be used for something more meaningful.
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by nurey(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
9icetoo:

Yes I do. I recently purchased a 1.9Tdi. I am tired of queuing at filling stations to buy petrol. I intend to use the diesel whenever there is scarcity of petrol. If the northerners buy fuel from Niger and still make profit while selling at 97 naira, then i think we can comfortably remove subsidy. With it removed, hopefully the money formerly spent on subsidy will be used for something more meaningful.

What car make and model is that your Tdi, I am banking on VW product
Re: Breaking News: Reduction In Pump Price Of PMS by 9icetoo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
nurey:

What car make and model is that your Tdi, I am banking on VW product

Of course its a VW product. Skoda Octavia Estate MK2.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Whether To Buy Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Or Infinity QX4 2003 / Honda Accord 2004 Gear System Problem / How Do My Align My Steering Wheel,it Has An Airbag In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.