Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend (9819 Views)

Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Hajia Kudirat Flaunting Her Body In Hot Pants & Bra After Breaking Her Fasting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by joe17: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:
do you call your dress sense "Corporate". A yellow pants on an oversized shirt with a bushy hair.
Dats why u bomb people, ryt?
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by AJOT99(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=29916919]Hope, you guys are aware My Homeboy has finally broken up with his long time Bae?

Now, Days after the break up.....[/quote

Maka Y?

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Maamin:

Oya!.. go and hopelessly join the looooooooong queue grin
me won't join queue.
me will wait him on stadium
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Swizdoe:

So you sef dey the queue
queue ke?

i dey him room
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by acenazt: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
TaiKuun:

who your chick be? which work she dey do? how intelligent? what's her highest educational qualification? do u think superstars just pick beautiful pepper sellers off the roadside and start dating them like you normally do?
a beautiful pepper seller will do just fine. By the way are you His P.A?
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by legallyblonde(f): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
coolabeg who get balogun contact? I don't do non-africans coolabeg who get balogun contact? I don't do non-africans
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
legallyblonde:
coolabeg who get balogun contact? I don't do non-africans coolabeg who get balogun contact? I don't do non-africans

Hope, you're NOT having another bout of malaria Miss_Blonde?
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by braindamage(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
250,000 shocked

Just get the address of where he clubs. Leave the rest to meee
Those your friends are fake products
Daddy's girls dont club cause of the restricted movement. Ask around tongue

*Flips hair and walks outta thread*
Goodnight/Goodmorning smiley
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

me won't join queue.
me will wait him on stadium

He will not notice you Oh!
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
braindamage:
Those your friends are fake products
Daddy's girls dont club cause of the restricted movement. Ask around tongue

*Flips hair and walks outta thread*
Goodnight/Goodmorning smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by braindamage(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...Am watching you grin
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by OsoDupe(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
she don become Vashti ni, I bet there is an Esther among those ladies grin grin grin
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by legallyblonde(f): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Hope, you're NOT having another bout of malaria Miss_Blonde?
choi!! Adonsufa!! Nor be soc media we dey? No be my mind i talk? Are you his bro-inlaw or what? Put ur money where your mouth is nigga
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 2:55am On Jan 21, 2015
legallyblonde:
choi!! Adonsufa!! Nor be soc media we dey? No be my mind i talk? Are you his bro-inlaw or what? Put ur money where your mouth is nigga

Lolz! Tom Boy
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't be surprised that a lot of our Nigerian girls will send their resume. cheesy

u are right bro.
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by twerkjack: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
major466:
When will Christiano Ronaldo get married and settle down? He's mates like Tores, PK are already married and he's busy breaking up ladies hearts.
ONCE HE MEETS ME grin wink
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by legallyblonde(f): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lolz! Tom Boy
na u sabi o.na my crush be dat jor cheesy ps:u think i'm a tomboy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Rihanna Had Bigger Hips,this How She Looks Like / Leaked Sex Tape Of Tems With Drake / "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.