Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? (1108 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Omooba77: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport fares,now that fuel has been reduced from N97 to N87;since they always increase if pump price is increase?
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Fabdedon(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
man u typed what ah was actually thinking now
God bless
Not only it tho..
Game house
barbing saloon
keke
etc
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by kolatobs(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na dem sabi all na politricks
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Omooba77: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
man u typed what ah was actually thinking now
God bless
You too sir
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
That is why you know that Uncle Jona and his team will go down as the worst in history.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Omooba77: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
dammytosh:
That is why you know that Uncle Jona and his team will go down as the worst in history.

Must blame Jonah for all things......

2 Likes

Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omooba77:

Must blame Jonah for all things......

I will explain.

Instead of reducing fuel by the stupid 10 naira, imagine the cushion that 10 naira for every litre we consume will have on the economy if properly channeled.

What i mean is, instead of reducing by 10 naira because of election. Leave and take it from source and cushion the effect of the fal, in price on the economy.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Omooba77: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
dammytosh:

I will explain.

Instead of reducing fuel by the stupid 10 naira, imagine the cushion that 10 naira for every litre we consume will have on the economy if properly channeled.

What i mean is, instead of reducing by 10 naira because of election. Leave and take it from source and cushion the effect of the fal, in price on the economy.
It is because subsidy has thinned out naturally and crude price has dropped;pump price need to drop too.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omooba77:

It is because subsidy has thinned out naturally and crude price has dropped;pump price need to drop too.

If it drops, tell me how it will affect the common man on the street.

Your tfare is still the same isnt it ?

But if they use 10 * no of litres consumed in lagos alone for a month to invest in infrastructure do u know what that will amount to and the impact on everybody including the guy dt bought fuel in his car and the one that entered bus ?
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
dammytosh:

go get a life. Gej is not responsible for your miserable life'

1 Like

Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
JudismphD:
go get a life. Gej is not responsible for your miserable life'

Without sounding arrogant, no matter how miserable my life appears, yours would be much more terrible. tongue

Na naive people like you i pity who base judgement on region, religion without remembering the essentials of your life.

I explained further in another post incase you wondered why i wrote that and u are not just another paid laptop dog.

3 Likes

Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stingy passengers, hw much do you pay to the Danfo Drivers? Is dat means of transport havn't widely been regarded as the cheapest in this country? Still you are not contented, you want to completely render their families foodless... Unthinking Nigerians!! Oil price has dropped by N10 and they are demanding dat transport from Okoko to Mile 2 be N50, smh...
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
dammytosh:

Without sounding arrogant, no matter how miserable my life appears, yours would be much more terrible. tongue

Na naive people like you i pity who base judgement on region, religion without remembering the essentials of your life.

I explained further in another post incase you wondered why i wrote that and u are not just another paid laptop dog.

yes paid heavily and living life to the fullest. I dnt need to channel frustration to anybody but rather take responsibility for my life. No matter, how frustrated or miserable you are, its insignificant to the scheme of things vis-a-vis govt
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Kolade354(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Omoba 77 then my state govenor is to be blame abi
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by mdbissalla(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2015
dammytosh:

I will explain.

the fuel price is not reduced simply because of election rather, it is as result fall in price of crude oil in the international market.

since the feul we consumed is largely imported & now d price of crude oil is low, then the cost of the refine product too will definitely fall. the price of fuel may even go down the more.

wen a barrel of crude oil was $119, fuel price was #97, now, a barrel of crude oil is $49, wat would b cost of fuel

so: 119 = 97
49 = X find X
so: 119X = (97 * 49)
X = 4753/119
X = 39.94 so, d new price shld b #40 per liter

it is a good development to Nigerians(price of things may reduce) but a bad development for d country(crude oil is d major source of income, d lower d price, d lower d income)

It is time for government to open-up other sectors of the economy.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA/NIGERIANS TO SEE BEYOUND 2015
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Omooba77: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2015
dammytosh:

If it drops, tell me how it will affect the common man on the street.

Your tfare is still the same isnt it ?

But if they use 10 * no of litres consumed in lagos alone for a month to invest in infrastructure do u know what that will amount to and the impact on everybody including the guy dt bought fuel in his car and the one that entered bus ?
That should be for the masses to decide;because we operate capitalism.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2015
the price would surely come down when the economy achieves stability, in the post election period. For now, investors and entrepreneurs are still skeptical
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2015
mdbissalla:

the fuel price is not reduced simply because of election rather, it is as result fall in price of crude oil in the international market.

since the feul we consumed is largely impor-ted & now d price of crude oil is low, then the cost of the refine product too will definitely fall.

the price of fuel may even go down the more. it is a good development to Nigerians(price of things may reduce) but a bad development for d country(crude oil is d major source of income, d lower d price, d lower d income)

It is time for government to open-up other sectors of the economy.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA/NIGERIANS TO SEE BEYOUND 2015

Did the price fall yesterday ?

Park well abeg.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Omooba77:

That should be for the masses to decide;because we operate capitalism.

Am I not part of the masses ?
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by dammytosh: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
yes paid heavily and living life to the fullest. I dnt need to channel frustration to anybody but rather take responsibility for my life. No matter, how frustrated or miserable you are, its insignificant to the scheme of things vis-a-vis govt

Yes fullest life to u means driving a Tokunbo car, having a miserable job (with plenty debt before ur next pay day) to buy d fuel and being able to afford some bottles of orijin + a miserable Samsung phone at best.

Gone past that stage several years ago.

Just that rather than being myopic and concentrate on my life alone like you, I choose to pity the next generation.
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by jesse8048(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerian things does not obey the law of gravity. anything that goes up doesn't come down. angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by jesse8048(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerian things does not obey the law of gravity. anything that goes up doesn't come down. >:
Re: Will Danfo Drivers Reduce Transport Fares? by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Wetin concern agbero with overload.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Using Whatsapp To Campaign For Jonathan (screenshot) / Checkout Ambode's Dancing Step 2 The Theme Song Composed 4 His Campaign(pictured / Inec's Grace Okar Is Disenfranchising Over 1000 Registered Votters In SURULERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.