Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (59528 Views)

Learn From Abba’s Sack, Shun Partisanship, APC T​ells New Police ​I​G​ / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

NO APC IS THE WORST DISGRACE TO DEMOCRACY.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN APC THREATEND PARAREL GOVERNMENT?

I HATE A PARTY THAT SUPORTS AND FUND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS LILE Buhari.

I hate party that cannot fight terrorism and watch their citizens die
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by BeauHomme: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Although that woman's pix may have been staged for comic purposes. But it's no more news that a large chunk of ppl in APC rallies were also @ d PDP rallies in the same city/state. That's why I refuse to comment and just laugh @ ignorance @ display when folks open threads with headings like "Massive crowd @ PDP rally","People climb masts at APC rally",etc,etc. I just laugh.
I was discussing with a friend recently and learnt of some guys in my city who had their APC and PDP 'kits' in dsame wardrope...PDP shirt,cap and wrapper of a candidate, with APC shirt and broom.They also had d mobilization officers' contacts of both parties and they showed up for 'jobs' wit the appropriate 'kit' upon receipt of invitational text messages.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by ojnnaco(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lolzzzz.... Dis woman funny die.. Well na d wrapper d cover d most sensitive part shaa
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Rockstar2014(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Controversial fine woman.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by fabiyi78(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bro u give a valuable sugestion. Nigeria youth should beware of stomach infrastructure
Howcomes:
Nigerian Students and Teachers Please Vote Wisely.

we are about to make the Decision that will determine how the next four(4) for years our Life will be.

This decision will affect both the young and the old, Students and teachers, even those who do there business around school environment will be affected.

Remember the Difficulty in getting admission to Sch, Strike that delay you in school, The Cost of Education and the Bad Quality, Lack of Gainful employment, Violence Against Nigerian students that took many teenagers life and made many parents cry, remember the reaction of this cruel Government and Think.

If you are not a victim already, you may be the next victim. it all depends on your decisions. You may place a price tag on your destiny and sell it out, but dont 4get its your cake. once you eat it. u cant have it any more. BEWARE OF BRIEF DELIGHT AND LASTING SUFFERING.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by phemmyutd(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

NO APC IS THE WORST DISGRACE TO DEMOCRACY.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN APC THREATEND PARAREL GOVERNMENT?

I HATE A PARTY THAT SUPORTS AND FUND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS LILE Buhari.

Try to understand simple statement. APC promised Parallel Government "IF" the election is rig.
which means:
1. If the election is not rig their won't be problem.
2. Why are PDP making much reference to the statement? are they planning to rig the election
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by UnimkeAk(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
gen2briz:
Reconciling the two parties... But na APC dey on top Sha...

That lady would gladly remove that shirt in public than untie her wrapper

If we are to look into symbolism, looking at the way women walk without bra in the rural areas

PDP/ The wrapper is the one covering her unclothedness, it translates to a number of other things.

I'm really confused.. Oh
I wanna teach GEJ a lesson but Buhari isn't fit to rule this country.

I just remember say I go be adhoc staff.
Problem solved#
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
MARKone:
Confusion

Maybe her pant and bra will be APGA and UNPP respectively

Meanwhile if this gal is a polling center, m ga like ibinye aka every wia.
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
BeauHomme:
Although that woman's pix may have been staged for comic purposes. But it's no more news that a large chunk of ppl in APC rallies were also @ d PDP rallies in the same city/state. That's why I refuse to comment and just laugh @ ignorance @ display when folks open threads with headings like "Massive crowd @ PDP rally","People climb masts at APC rally",etc,etc. I just laugh.
I was discussing with a friend recently and learnt of some guys in my city who had their APC and PDP 'kits' in dsame wardrope...PDP shirt,cap and wrapper of a candidate, with APC shirt and broom.They also had d mobilization officers' contacts of both parties and they showed up for 'jobs' wit the appropriate 'kit' upon receipt of invitational text messages.
You're right. When people are promised between 5-8k to attend rallies, why won't there be "massive" turnout.
Naija we hail thee grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by felifeli: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
macdelene:
grin grin grin grin
am not surprised when in every news concerning the rallies you will hear massive turn out. na d same people na. cool

the situation is - our rented crowd is bigger than yours grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by cyril10(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
If only PDP understand that politics is not war and election is not warfare... PDP is a disgrace to anything democracy

When it comes to PDP everything is bad, but when it comes to APC, everything about them is good even the very bad politicians we know in your fold are saints now, that is the reason why it will be difficult for this country to come out of its present condition. Sycophants.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by bigiyaro(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meaning, APC will come out tops and PDP will be kissing ass_holes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by PhockPhockMan: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
If only PDP understand that politics is not war and election is not warfare... PDP is a disgrace to anything democracy
HYPOCRITE.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by wisdompraise(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Innocent woman, what matters to her is to look good that's all.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
HYPOCRITE.
Phockery, you still de this nl so? Join #TeamChange
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Jchi9876: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
She wear APC as "TOP" and tied PDP where they belong "BELOW" grin
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by eddydey(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
presido1:
APC gave T-shirt to come for rally while PDP gave her rapper to do same. So all the crowd at every rally are the same people.

LWKMD! U no knw before?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by flowers4me(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
APC luvs boobies while PDP luvs down below.
This picture is prophetic. It tells how APC will squeeze the nations boobies till it runs dry of milk and how PDP will rape the nations pvssie like they have been till we cant walk well again.
The truth is both parties are rapists coming from different angles due to their preferences

So much sense in humour, bro!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by johnstar(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
candy:
APC over PDP...She's APC at heart
while f pdp rapper go dey smell for her nyash.. meaning if she mess.......
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Rapmoney(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
This picture is prophetic. It tells how APC will squeeze the nations boobies till it runs dry of milk and how PDP will rape the nations pvssie like they have been till we cant walk well again.
The truth is both parties are rapists coming from different angles due to their preferences

Lol...best and most interesting post on this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Bitojoe(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
AGgal:

What I do?

you are using your wrapper to book space.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by championeh(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
osho free
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by PhockPhockMan: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
Phockery, you still de this nl so? Join #TeamChange
My Brother, be wise, that road you're going is full of Disaster of different types. Yes, change is good, but not all change is desirable, a change from frying pan to fire is change, is it desirable?
Egypt is a good example.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeria issue confused her

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by paix(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
She could be a clergywoman; she has children in the 2 parties.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:

ROTFL.....If we do not want to be raped, what do we do?

Don't vote any of the rapist then.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by Tibins(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
candy:
APC over PDP...She's APC at heart

And PDP at ?? Cos wrapper covered somewhere.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by nickydof(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
presido1:
APC gave T-shirt to come for rally while PDP gave her rapper to do same. So all the crowd at every rally are the same people.

So na who dey deceive who now?
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by gbounty: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
That woman is wearing the state of the nation, to tell you that the PDP have really destabilize our nation, trying to render Nigerians choiceless. When a beautiful woman like this no longer recognizes dress code all in a desperation of feeding her family with whatever she could get from both political parties. Anyway GEJ till febuhari 14th.
Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by ewosk: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
ironic bt true...Honestly, Both have nothing great to offer jare...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! by ewosk: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
ironic bt true...Honestly, Both APC or PDP have nothing great to offer jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.