Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking (16406 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / IGP Idris Ibrahim In Indonesia For Interpol Event In Style.PICS / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan is used to granting clemency to criminals and people of questionable character. Indonesia and other Asian countries are very clear on their position on drug related offence. The Punishment is Death!!!! Very Simple! So why will someone break the law and still expect fake clemency? No society can be better with pardoning every offenders. They must face the law. Rather, the FG should ensure that the offenders/suspects are granted fair hearing and that they discourage our youths from taking to crimes both at home and abroad. Whoever default any law Should pay for it.
Shut up Joe
Clueless Kid

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hopefully this executions will discourage other people who are thinking of embarking on similar dangerous ventures. If the indonesian government can execute women also for this crime ,I doubt if they will spare anyone caught.

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by endy4oxide(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Please do quick and kill the remaining Nigerians on your death roll. They know the laws of that country before breaking it, its not Nigeria where everything goes.

You sound very rude!!!!
Most of this pips were tricked into the act.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by toyoutoyou: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kill them all.They are part of uncultured people just like their brother who doesn't consider stealing as corruption.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Bruteforce1o1: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ndigbo Kwenu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Change2015(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
asala1:
If they keep killing Nigerians at this rate, it will take at least 1000 days (about 3years) for them to match what BH kills in 1 day. Please FG first condemn and prevent the killing of innocent Nigerians happening everyday at your backyard in your country.

My brother, thank you. I hope someone is listening.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Phonon: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
ALL OVER NIGERIA -- Many Nigerians have expressed disappointment over the 'execution' by high unemployment, insecurity and lack of basic amenities of millions of Nigerians (names too many to mention) by the general citizenry despite its pleas.

The Nigerians were 'executed' for just being loyal citizens and trying to make a living. Also 'executed' with them was the general respect Nigerians once had.

The 'executions' were carried out despite persistent pleas for clemency from the citizenry, including foreign governments and NGOs. The 'executions' have taken place on a continuous basis despite the hard work of many Nigerians

Voice of the People Spokesperson in a statement, yesterday, reiterated its appeal to Nigerians to continue to not accept mediocrity or promises of good living from people who have continually destroyed this country

"The people will continue to be law-abiding to negotiate and conclude a Presidency Transfer Agreement on February 14, 2015 that may enable other wrongly 'convicted' Nigerians to be able to eke out a decent living for themselves. Thus, the Nigerians have summoned their PVCs to make sure that idiots don't rule us again.

Meantime, the citizenry appealed to INEC to exercise transparency for the future of this country to have a path to follow.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
if Nigerian govt are indifferent of Indonesia action then the sensible course of action would be to withdraw their ambassador.. toothless bulldog
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by yuio33: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why am I not surprised at their names? If they had succeeded now, they would be the envy of town, building mansions, marrying finest babes, bagging chieftancy titles and those seeking a honest living would be made to look like idiotss. I have no pity for people like this

Everyone knows Indonesia and Malaysia execute drug criminals, yet another set of "sharp and brave" guys would attempt it next time, when these countries now carry out their law on them we would be shouting

They are protégés of uncle Tinubu. You seem to have forgotten so soon about the 3 men executed by Buhari. We are still using that against him. Crime has no tribe or nationality. It's very much individualistic.

3 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Homguy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So you are insulting the Federal Government?

An Igbo woman supporting an Islamist party is an anomaly I can't comprehend.

GEJ till Berem joins PDP

Egusi Soup
bloody tribalist! am a delta boy, but I support buhari unflinchingly.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Homguy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Aigbofa:

In your wisdom the Baga people shot themselves and deliberately made themselves refugees in neighbouring countries?
didn't you read of people, northerners who donated their children to to boko harm as suicide bombers. these book haramists are northerners and they know themselves. besides, do not be decurved most of their killings target solely Christians in the north.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Missmossy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
What were they expecting?

GEJ though undecided
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by otiigba1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
who in their right mind traffics drugs in indonesia? its like a suicide mission, perharps they thought that they can bribe their way out, like in nigeria undecided
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by ceejay80: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sloan:

Tell that to the remaining Ibos who are yet to take this journey of no return with hard drugs. The criminals who broke the law will surely face the music, begging or not! This is how you people and Azikiwe JEG keep breaking the law, promoting corruption, stealing and drug smuggling. The captured ibos who smuggled drugs have most likely met their waterloo, and just now either waiting for the hangman's noose or the executioner's fiery bullets!
and u think ofè mmanù people dont smuggle drugs?
As ur post above says azikiwe smuggle drug, so goes to ur grandpa

3 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by onyxo76(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
when you know that drug trafficking has a death penalty in that country why try to carry drug enter? now you were caught and begging begin... when you are in Rome act like the Roman.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by zimoni(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sloan:

Tell that to the remaining Ibos who are yet to take this journey of no return with hard drugs. The criminals who broke the law will surely face the music, begging or not! This is how you people and Azikiwe JEG keep breaking the law, promoting corruption, stealing and drug smuggling. The captured ibos who smuggled drugs have most likely met their waterloo, and just now either waiting for the hangman's noose or the executioner's fiery bullets! They are Ibos anyway, just like you so it is your loss! Lazy, corrupt Ibo beings!

I'm not Igbo.

I'm Yoruba.

I said Our Brothers because they are Nigerians.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by shizzle11(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
zimoni:

I'm not Igbo.

I'm Yoruba.

I said Our Brothers because they are Nigerians.

Thank you.
My good friend kimoni sounding reasonable and objective usual. cool
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by shizzle11(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Ndigbo Kwenu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Respect yourself
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Eziachi: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
WISEMEN FROM THE EAST
These people from the east have decided to be given us bad names in other country. Why will somebody choose to travell to other country just to break their rules intentionally and start begging for mercy.
Your next incoming Right honourable Senator Kashamu is not from the East, neither the two Nigerians ever to be executed for drugs on home soil.

3 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Chanchit: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
UuzbaGuuzba:

As you have happily cast the first stone (Becuase you yourself are without fault), may you henceforth watch your ways because NOBODY will please for you when we discover your own offences.

Just read what you just typed, if you want to break the law, you should be ready for the consequences, the rule of the game is that you must not be caught, I don't know tomorrow, but if I break the law of the land, I would be ready to face my doom, and if you are planning or currently smuggling drugs, very soon they would catch you and execute you too ASAP.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by eazydon(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bia nwa ada di mma; anyi ga-ejikwanu gi chuoro otu mmuo aja...kedu ihe I ga-eji na ekwuto onye isiala oge obula ma na-asigide kwa ya asi? ka Chukwu mere gi ebere biko...nani okwu ojoo juru gi onu mgbe obula...smh

Nwanne m o, Otu ihe a ka m choputara n'ebe Berem a no. Kedu ebe nwata nwanyi a si puta sef?

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
eazydon:

Nwanne m o, Otu ihe a ka m choputara n'ebe Berem a no. Kedu ebe nwata nwanyi a si puta sef?

lolz... Amaghi m oooo....anyway; ka anyi jidegoduru ya ofo for now...
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Garrithe1st: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
JayJustus:
kill them, resurrect them, kill them, resurrect them give them nasi goreng, kill them finally...

the more they are killed the more their brothers at home will learn...

Why not nasi puti...?
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by eazydon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz... Amaghi m oooo....anyway; ka anyi jidegoduru ya ofo for now...

Nsogbu adighi afonne. Ma ya soghariwa ofe mmanu na ugwu awusa n'ike. Udo!
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bia nwa ada di mma; anyi ga-ejikwanu gi chuoro otu mmuo aja...kedu ihe I ga-eji na ekwuto onye isiala oge obula ma na-asigide kwa ya asi? ka Chukwu mere gi ebere biko...nani okwu ojoo juru gi onu mgbe obula...smh
Kikikikikikikiki!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
eazydon:

Nsogbu adighi afonne. Ma ya soghariwa ofe mmanu na ugwu awusa n'ike. Udo!

lolz...
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by manot: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
they must pay for their misdeeds, Indonesia is not Nigeria that is lawless.
Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by lisimmo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

GENERAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?

JONATHAN OR BUHARI?

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote and see the result analysis.

Re: FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking by ashir24910: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Igbo ppl maka why na. Na only wuna waka com? Whenever u hear about drug trafficking, u wil find out its igbo. Wen wuna stop dey tarnish our country's image?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Returns From Daura After Sallah Celebration(video) / John Audu Kwaturu And Junaidu Yakubu Dump APC, Join PDP / Buhari Has Fallen Sick And Is Now Been Treated At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.